Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
Bright Lights = Big Time
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2020, 11:59 AM

I am walking down the hallway back toward my locker room. Because, yeah, all the big-timers get their own locker room here in the good ol XWF!! So I was walking back toward my locker room when a reporter sticks a microphone in my face with a cameraman behind him.

" Ash, Ash a few questions. Can I get a minute of your time?? I'm Jimmy Olsen a reporter for Wrestle Wire."

I step back from the mic shoved in my face and the bright camera light, that I wasn't expecting...

"Sure big guy. I always have time for the fans. What are the burning questions the fans have for Lil ol me??"

"Well first of all we have pics of you and Halocen in-ring and out hanging out together, as well as substantiated reports that you two are talking about a possible in-ring thing, whether it's tag team or otherwise. What do you have to say about these rumors?"

I take a deep breathtaking in the reporter's words. Halocen and I have been sparring together and hanging out afterward. She was a cool chick and teaming up might be in the cards down the line.

"Hell, we knew these questions might come up. At least you aren't asking me anything scandalous or dirty. I have to say Halocen is a cool chick. We spar learning a lot from each other and of course, we hang out afterward. There is nothing more than a friendship there right now. If we team up in the future cool beans, if not no big whoop here. You guys are on point I will give you that"

I start to walk away and the reporter stops me again. I shake my head chuckling. This guy is like a dog with a bone.

"One more question then I will let ya go. I hear there will be a Battle Royale at High Stakes. Are you planning on entering?? If so do you think you have a valid shot at winning??"

"As for the Big Match at High Stakes. of course, I will get in on the fun. Why I'm gettin in the mix right now is none of your business bucko!"

With that, he walks away satisfied for now with his interview with me. He is talking pretty animatedly with his cameraman, making notes as they go. I have to laugh, my first shot at the rumor mill gotta love it. I open the door to my locker room, flopping down on the bench, hand over my eyes,

That reporter made me think. Why enter a Rumble Match where surely all the big names will be there?? Get my name out there, on every body's lips? Sure! Shine a bright light on the women's division and make everyone sit up and take notice that we deserve the bright lights too? Definitely!! More than that though is to show that I should not be taken for granted or looked past!!

More often than not my opponents have looked past me or dismissed me entirely. Whether it's Jenny Wenny being condescending and acting like I'm something her big ass clown shoes stepped in or Jose Cuervo acting like he was just gonna take me out and move on. Well, good old Cuervo found his ugly ass on the wrong end of that ass whipping, didn't he? As far as Myst goes, I am far from done being the ants in her pants. I'm gonna get that strap and then I'm gonna slam her bozo the clown face right into it.

That stuff is all well and good but that's just two of the whooole lot of folks in the back. I'm sure redneck morons like Charlie Dimes, or whoever he is, laugh at the prospect of a girl stepping in there with them. I'm sure future Hall of Famers like Omega and Thad scoff at me taking even a piece of their bright spotlight. Don't worry guys, after I am the last one in the ring and I grab that shot, I won't forget that I smacked all of you around to get there. I will be sure to remember the respect that you should give the best looking ass in the XWF though, count on it.

[Image: 2289cf403a2c5ec4b5d74b85145f6092_md.jpg]
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Ash Quinn's post:
HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Shawn Warstein (10-19-2020)