Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deceiver
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-19-2020, 03:52 AM

Oswald sits upon his massive black and crimson bed as thunder and lightning sound and flash outside, until he notices the camera. He squints at it, grinning slyly as he gets up onto his feet, and he forces the camera to back out as he snaps his fingers. As the camera backs away from the threshold having Oswald out of view, the sound of what seemed like bones cracking and popping.

What pops out from the threshold, is not Oswald. No, he has become someone else entirely. Before the camera, stomping his way towards it, is Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth.

[Image: aszvMl6.jpg]

"I have kept some powers from the 7 Deities. Unbeknownst to them, of course. Do you like it? You will never see me coming. It's a good thing I like being, you know, me. Otherwise you people would be looking over your fucking shoulders, making sure I'm not there. What's fun is, this is purely cosmetic. Because in this frame, I am still the New Breed, I am still the New Kind of Monster. I house the power of fifty strongmen, I house the speed and agility of fifty luchadores. Black, Wish, you two stand no chance against me. It's a good thing that this is a somewhat friendly bout, a light amount of drowning between colleagues, you know?"

The entire time he speaks, it's not Oswald's voice. Instead, it's exactly like Johan Hegg's.

"This match isn't suited for you two. This match is suited for one of us. Of us four, who do you think would drown people and think nothing about watching the last bubbles of air break as they come to the surface. You two might think you're hard. You might think you're up to the challenge. You two still have yet to fight me. You've never been in the same place as me for a match. Did you not see how I took out Peter? He was nothing in my hands. I broke and pummeled him until he was nothing more than a pile of battered meat on the ground."

Oswald begins to walk through his home, and as he steps out in front of a window, a lightning would strike, sending a flash of light into his home, revealing curled horns pointing towards the back of his skull, showing up against the wall as shadows. He grinned, chuckling slightly.

"I am the Demon that lurks around those poor souls that want or need something. They sign my contracts, and their souls belong to me. The second they die, no matter how it happened, freak accidents, perhaps, 'natural causes', or through a car that accidentally stops in the middle of a busy street. You have no idea how many souls I have in my employ. Black, I've known you for a while. Wish, not so much. What I can tell you, is that you both will feel my wrath. You both will feel what it's like to go up against the thing that lurks in the night, the creature under your beds that parental figure told you to not worry about. I am am every nightmare and every regret. I am time immemorial, I am the infinite, I am the darkness that will consume you once you die. You can fight. You can beg, you can plead for me to force you to drink and inhale so much water, your body swells, your lungs feel like they're on fire from being inflated by a foreign substance. Your belly will grow with fluids until your stomach is on the verge of bursting.

I am vengeance. I am destruction. I am hatred. I am every negative thought that flows into your mind. That is what will be breaking you both. That is what you will feel. The dark emotions surrounding you, blanketing you, keeping you from ever escaping, weighing you down into the waters, until it renders you unconscious. You will be saved, of course. So long as you sign my contract. Sign your very soul away. You do have a positive however, by signing these contracts, so long as you keep working for us, the Brotherhood of Baddies, so long as you keep yourself affiliated with us, you will not have to ever worry about an untimely end befalling you. Your soul would only become mine once you died of natural causes, of course. I do believe however, you two are too prideful to sign my contracts. Especially knowing what can happen to those who sign them.

At Anarchy, I will not save you. You will need my aid. You will require my assistance and I won't help you until you sign the contracts. Until your souls are part of my collection. Don't worry though, your souls will be put into good use! For I am learning how to better control the powers of the 7 Deities, and soon, my experiments will come to light.

Tommy, John, welcome to Hel. Where you will experience pain and torture until you are breathless and the water takes you. Pain and suffering will be what you two shall marry as I rain them upon your flesh. Blood and broken bones are what you feel. Blood leaking from your flesh as I break your bones, as I rupture your organs. That water will become a pool of crimson after I am done with you two.

To you two, I would highly recommend you stay affiliated with us. To those who haven't given it a thought, then maybe you should do one little thing:

Join B. O. B.

Join us or you will feel our wrath.

Join us, or I will personally haunt over you until the day you pass. Always present, always lurking, always in the shadows.

Do you know who I am?"

Soon runes appeared upon the screen as he speaks one last time

I AM

[Image: vzF9LEs.png] [Image: tzp5PL1.png] [Image: CnC1VC2.png] [Image: 7nV3Swc.png]

Then, the image faded to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-19-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-19-2020)