Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cry My Little "Rose"... you're going to be a million dollar firecracker!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-15-2020, 08:07 PM

[The scene opens up to see a female naked who resembles Rose McGowen bobbing her head in the vat of water with apples. As she bobs her head in, she pulls out a golden dollar sign. Then an unknown hand pulls it out of her mouth, and he pats her on the head.]

“Rose”: Anymore bobs in the water, daddy?

???: I want you to do bob some more for me… and I’ll treat you to a meal.

“Rose”: Okay daddy!

[Then she bobs some more in the vat, and she pulls out a firecracker out. Then she crawls onto “daddy” and she pulls his pants down, and starts boppin his dick. Then it cuts into “rose” standing beside her “daddy” who turns around to be reviled as Tommy dressed up in Marylin Manson costume, he then sits on his chair as she sits on his lap, while he speaks.]

[Image: 7c46-2eaa-46c9-a49a-9fa3651cdfa9.jpg]
Tommy Manson: My freak and I, were about to show you what sweet passionate love making is like, but due to censors.. I had to leave it out of the tape. But don’t worry, I’ll release it before the real Rose McGowen can sue me for defamation of character, it wouldn’t have been a bad idea to have her dawn a Miss Fury mask, but that wouldn’t flown in either. Either way, I will get shit no matter what I put out there to the masses.

Now, as I sit here in this unknown location with “Rose”, I start to think to myself… oh, what a joy it is to be back on Anarchy! Back to those shows that has some kinda odd stips here and there, oh hell to the point that my one time foot queen Roxy Cotton is going to be the one in that Salem witch burning match, spoilers to those who don’t give a fuck about Warfare. Even from top to bottom, there is such smell of fuckkery and bullshit, that would make me even feel alive to even be returning with Blackway to be in a BOB’in for apples match. There was a reason I had “rose” bobbin for those apples, just find out those little golden nuggets of things that might be familiar set piece to those two men I shall mention later on.

[“Rose” then does a little dance around him, and she pulls out a chair and a vibrator. But due to the censors, we only get to hear her moan off screen, while she has her feet all over his face, as he smiles with a slight creepiness to it. He then sucks on the big toe, and it cuts to her with her moan faces. Another cut later, we see him in a dark room with one light bulb that’s flickering hard, and he speaks.]

Tommy Manson: More onto important matter, those two guys I’m facing with Blackway this coming Thursday aren’t much of a threat to me nor to Blackway at all. One’s the Jr. Mafia of the bankroll beneath Knuckles, and another is a once in a life time champion to the people, who’s now nothing more than a shell of a walking, talking dumpster man. I’ve seen his ass last Savage, and he gotten dumped out of the ring before he could even hit anyone with his trash can.

I’m talking about Oswald and Barney… the two birds with a one stone to the head, like a deer antlers on a human gut. Those two guys are who I can’t wait to make boppin bitch a thing. I hope they have really good oxygen to be breathing under that vat of water, or else they will end up sleeping with the apples. Since covid-19 is a thing, I wouldn’t be shocked to know they would contract it by those apples.

I wouldn’t know where Vinny purchase them…

So fellas, I want you two to remember this… I don’t care about the wins, I don’t need to be rich man… I don’t need to be garbage wrestler neither… I need to be, ME. The same sadistic fucker who managed to have turned this place into a personal playground of pain, without any repercussions what so ever. This match is no different, since it’s just me and Blackway drowning you both in that vat of water.

Just like what Blackway said… you both are gonna get that wet wet treatment, and make you rethink your time on this earth, as you both shall see the light, go see that bitch Dyson on the otha side….

[Image: tumblr_om8am3tITy1upo4tmo1_400.gifv]

SEE YOU TWO IN THOSE VAT OF DISEASED WATERS NEXT WEEK!

[Then transmission feed cuts off abruptly… ]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-22-2020), Mr. Oz (10-19-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
Mr. Oz (10-19-2020)