Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOB BURIES RUBY 4: THE FINAL CHAPTER!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-11-2020, 09:54 AM

Let’s not waste words, we’re at some random junkyard and Micheal Graves is dressed in period clothes from the mid to late 1800’s.

[Image: Gravy-Magic.jpg]

”Alright, let’s cut to the chase, you dummies don’t got no idea who the fuck I am, do ya!?”

Gravy pauses for a response that he knows isn’t coming.

”Of course not! As soon as you dummies saw me you probably thought Charlie Chaplin or some dumb shit! Everyone takes ole Gravy for granted. You all focus too hard on those couple of bad years I had, cause ever since coming back to the XWF and helping Miss Fury bring BOB together, I’ve proven to be a pretty unstoppable force.”

“JUST”

“LIKE”

“BOB!”

“That’s right kiddos, y’all not paying attention to the “C show” is going to prove to bite this company in the ass! The popular opinion around here is that Gravy has no substance. I bet half of you expected me to come out here and say fuck the rules and refuse to abide by this silly stipulation, and I bet the other half of you expected me to come to this match as something absurd like Godzilla or King Kong!”

“Just to be clear, I could if I wanted to!”

“Buuut, I thought that it would make far more sense for me to play up to my role in BOB and show all you dummies just why this Micheal Graves isn’t a fucker you should mess with!”

“So what’s with the costume? Ever heard of Herrmann The Great? Doubt it! Alexander Herrmann was a magician in the 1800’s. The reason that I decided to dress as him for this show is because I feel like Anarchoween II is the perfect occasion for me to have some fun and use my newly found mystical powers to utterly embarrass and BURY my opponent as I look to challenge my good AX3 brother Robert Main to a sporting competition to prove once and for all who the real star of AX3 was, eventually, on my time and my terms, and totally not stalling to be a dick because he ducked me for five months! Anyway, what better way to do that then to put the final nail in the coffin of Anarchy’s once great superhero, Ruby!”

“A superhero by the way, that should just go ahead and stop referring to herself as that, or lime blur, or whatever other cute little names she came up with back when fighting crime meant saving cats from trees and walking old ladies across the street. Facts are, BOB has been unstoppable since our inception! You all thought this group was a joke. Some comedy group who just popped up for a few cheap laughs, BX3 2.0 or some shit, but what you didn’t realize was that while you all failed to pay attention, we’ve been hard at work building a criminal empire that has afforded us such luxuries as not getting murdered by Ozzy for blowing through all of his money faster than late 90’s Bischoff! It also allowed us the opportunity to build an army that mattered! Gone are the simple thugs that once encompassed BOB, replaced by proven soldiers, the TV champion Thunder Knuckles who also has a great mind for money by the way, and let’s face it, come Warfare, Hart Champion Robbie Bourbon, who is one mean, tough, son of a bitch, who I’m glad to have in BOB because once, Robbie stood on the tracks when the Gravy Train was coming through, and it hurt... “

“The point is, BOB have proven ourselves over and over again, but you heroes? Fail after fail after fail, and sure, you could throw in our faces that Vita beat Fury for the belt at Relentless, but only because Lane got involved and cheated for you stupid so called goody-goodies! Last Anarchy when it came down to it, Miss Fury once again proved herself better than each and every one of you, especially Vita as she nearly snapped her leg in two with that figure four!”

“Oh!! By the way Ruby, how’s that concussion going? TK sure knows how to swing a chair, let me tell ya!
Graves rubs his head remembering their epic battle A couple of months back. You sure you’re even going to be ready to be crushed by thousands and thousands of pounds of rock hard ROCK!?”

“Oh wait, that’s right!”

“You’re not going to lose, because you’re going to cheat!”

“That’s right, you said you’re training to operate a bulldozer for this match!”

“HA!”

“I see how you think that’s going to make the difference. In your mind, BOB can only win because we cheat, and yeah, we cheat, but we don’t get caught, and that’s why we win, right? In this match, there’s no rules! NO HOLDS BARRED! That includes bulldozers huh?”

“Fine!”

“Really, I’m good with it!”

“You know why?”

“Simple!”

“It all harkens back to this costume you dummies had no idea about! Why am I a magician? Because as a magician, I don’t live by the constants of this universe! As a magician, I can bring anything into being! As a magician, I see you’re stupid bulldozer, and I raise you...

[Image: Gravy-Machine.jpg]

”DEVASTATOR!!!”

“I’ve been in a lot of buried alive matches in my time Ruby, and make no mistake about it, Lane can give it whatever cute name he wants, it’s a buried alive match that we’re facing off in! I’ve lost every-single-one of these that I’ve ever been a part of, but I won’t lose this one, because this time, I have my POTATO! And with it, my fucking Devastator is going to crush and burry your banana lime ketchup puddled fucking ass!”

Micheal laughs maniacally as he levitates into the air, perching on the shoulder of his new Devastator transformer as they stomp off through the city causing all sorts of destruction in their wake!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-21-2020), Mr. Oz (10-11-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-11-2020)