Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Du siehst den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht.
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-09-2020, 09:25 PM

"Sebastian Duke."

"Heard what you had to say about me and I must admit, I am not surprised."

[Image: tenor.gif]

"You were always a touch off in the head. I mean, John Madison was a lunatic, regularly firing a glock in the air but at least, he wasn't slow witted. At least, he could string together words and make a valid point, unlike you. The man that thought it was a prudent decision to work with Peter Gilmour. Really??? Really? Peter Gilmour. You thought incorporating 'the chicken parm king' into your collective was a good idea. You truly thought that forming a team with the guy that is famous for saying 'you cannot kill, what you didn't create' and somehow drugged Asmo, to the point that he forgot how to urinate into a toilet was the right choice to make... this is the crackpot that you decided was a viable teammate? How? Why? You talk about my poor choices. How I changed my mind and turned my back on my former goals. You turned your back on the entire concept of rational thought. No one in their right mind would willingly work with Peter Gilmour. "

"On top of that, you couldn't even remember my objectives correctly. Objectives that I declared constantly, out loud, both to you and in front of large groups of people. You seriously thought my entire agenda consisted of trying to take over Germany? What the fuck?!?! I wasn't ever trying to primarily take over Germany nor did I specifically claim such a thing. That's only a portion of the planet and my target was world domination. World domination. Meaning the whole entire fucking globe. Hence saying those precise words on multiple occasions. Now being that you have absolutely zero knowledge on that portion of the operation and planning, it is also rather obvious that you wouldn't have even an inkling as to why I relinquished my previous beliefs. You have no clue about my life and your source of knowledge pertaining to me is clearly, murmurs in the locker room and the National Inquirer. Odd places to derive your intel from, considering how far we go back and the fact that information about my life is readily available but hey, why actually try to keep up-to-date when you can simply assume and rely on the half-cocked, hair-brain words of others, am I right? That makes so much more sense. Newsflash: I didn't derail my metaphorical train because someone beat me to the punch. Idiot. I chose to abandon my plans because to continue forward with them... would make me a hypocrite."

"I went to the Fatherland to reinvigorate and inspire myself and was bitten by a werewolf. I was infected by the wolf curse, my pure German blood, became tainted and to profess otherwise, would be a lie. Also I have a son, Grey and I do not want to condemn him to death because he's of mixed descent. Part wolf, part alien, German, Swedish and Norwegian. Surprise, surprise. I actually, really love my son and care for his well being. Unlike you, I want to be there for my kid and help raise him. In order to do that in an efficient and accurate fashion, I need to be a better man, put an end to certain ideals I had that promised to provoke cruelty, violence and death and show him that the path of hate I was on, isn't the right one. You would think that you would understand but once again, where anyone on this planet would see the obvious answer and strive for it, you fail to recognize it. Why are you this dense?"

"You know what, it sort of seems like you don't know how to be a human. Not completely, anyway. Like you're pretending or going through the actions that a human being would do, yet there are things that are still off. Not quite right in the delivery or execution. So is that it? You aren't human? Your family was always a little strange... more than a little, actually. Your father created a bunny army for me, for fuck's sake. What the fuck was that? We never discussed that happening. He just did it on a whim. Out of the blue. Why the fuck would I require that? It's not an even remotely plausible option to use. Not in my former aspirations. Not unless I was some caricature of a Nazi that had his plans foiled every week in a sitcom. That creation was foolish at best and the design of a senile, old kook. Here's a fun fact though, the one he singled out for me, specifically as a pet, for some random, unknown, godforsaken reason... is alive and well. Living in a cage, inside of a government facility."

"Cause guess what? I was taken in and tried by the government for treason and crimes against both the country and humanity. Wow. Where was my Black Circle buddies then? No one came forward. The glue that held it all together? Hah! How quickly I was forgotten. No one even questioned where I was or bothered to check in with me. Whatever... I don't give a shit about that anymore, it's in the past and I'm over it. And you, John, Shane, Luca and Theo, can go to hell for all I care. Together, preferably. Not because I'm bitter or jaded. No, nothing like that and there is still a part of me that holds a great deal of respect for you all. For the past and everything we've been through together. It was quite the experience, after all but I see now, none of you have a place in my future. To associate with you all is to condemn myself to misery and turmoil and I deserve so much better than that fate. Which brings me to why I agreed to this fight... why, well because I want to tear you apart. Limb from limb. I want to destroy you and I will fucking destroy you. I will utterly dismantle you and in that devastation, I will sever one head from 'the Hydra' and bring myself that much closer to slaying the monster that must die. The creature that needs to be buried in my past. Once more I shall inform you, that I will not transform into a wolf, I will fight you, man to man. And I will claim victory. Of this... there is no question. One down, four to go."

"You're doing alright, yeah?"

Nathaniel turned to Mick and took a deep breath.

"You noticed I was a tad off in my delivery?"

"A tad."

Pause.

"Not much, though."

"There was just an overpowering stench.... an odor, that completely overwhelmed me. Like death and decay, at its utmost extreme. Like a corpse left to rot and fester with maggots."

Sigh.

"That's what I was afraid of..."

"Explain."

"I wasn't certain at first but after your comments on the stink, I'm sure what we're dealing with here."

"And what might that be?"

"A wendigo."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post