Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker FearlessBOB
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-07-2020, 09:47 PM

The scene opens up inside of the local dump where we see Barney Green, still dressed in his uniform ready to do some work and he goes to speak.

Barney: Looks like its gonna be one hell of a match on XWF Anarchy against Kenzi Grey. The so called face of Anarchy. You are looking at a person with nothing to lose in this situation.

Barney starts to wander around a bit and continues to speak.

Barney: This Hindenburg match is nothing to me. You are talking to the daddy of ultraviolence. Literally, Been set on fire before and probably won't be the last time. This is your funeral.

Barney sees a a full trash can and just kicks it over like nothing. He continues speaking.

Barney: This is your funeral, Kenzi. You wanna hang with the best, eh? I got some friends in high places i could call upon. BOB seem like a swell group of people.

Barney stops what's he's doing and continues to speak.

Barney: They seem like the right group to associate with at this time in my career. All I got is a job as a garbage man and I get dragged back out of retirement for one last run. Might as well make the most of it, I guess.

Barney slowly heads towards his truck as he continues to speak.

Barney: Representing Union 441 of the Garbage Men is me. Why should I even grace you with my presence, Kenzi. You aren't even worth my time when you really think about it. I got a good job outside the business but I guess you want Daddy to teach you a lesson.

Barney stops for a second as the camera zooms in on him.

Barney: Don't worry about me attempting to spank you, though. You are totally not my type. Better make room for daddy in this match. I am fearless and willing to lay it all the line for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I got some actual work to do.

The scene fades to black.

Join BOB.. They have cookies. Long live the greatness that is BOB. This message has been paid for by Bostonians Organizing Badness in association with Union 441 of Boston.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-08-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-08-2020), Atara Raven (10-08-2020), Johnny Legend (10-08-2020), Mr. Oz (10-07-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-08-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-07-2020)