Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Disposable Thugs
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-07-2020, 06:31 AM Sad  Disposable Thugs -->

I was walking to my rental car after a lavish tour of the California XWF facilities when two wanna be low pants wearing thugs came up to me from behind trying to get my money or something. One placed his hand on mine trying to get my keys, while the other slid behind me. I chuckled, stepping into the instep of thug number one and stabbing the hand of the key guy with the same keys he was trying to take from me. I spun on them laughing.

"Let me get this straight guys, you thought you would what? Beat me up and take my car from me? Oh my gosh, you're so special. I will tell ya what I'm gonna call you Tommy and You JB. Is that ok? Well, guess what it doesn't matter."

I go and move in on each one throwing strategic punches tossing one to the ground and knocking one against the wall. The one I called JB is on the ground holding his sides groaning in pain. I jump on top of him wailing a rain of fists across his face as the second guy, Tommy, tries to slink away. I leave "JB" in a pile on the ground super kicking Tommy in the back of the head whipping him into the elevator door. It dings opening up and slowly closing hitting him in the shoulders.

I walk away satisfied the two so-called thugs won't be getting up anytime soon, I spit, wiping my mouth. Sliding into my car chuckling that I got in a Lil practice. I turn up the radio and it just so happens to be playing a shitty old school rap song...

Oh, my sweet baby Jesus this stuff is so shitty....

[Image: main-qimg-a8b79c2a81983bc3c737ebd1fd7bfa3a]

[color=#87CEEB][font=Trebuchet MS] Ah there you go again, calling me Ash, whoever that is. I'm not even gonna start talking about your disrespect to white women, referencing how we all look the same evidently. Just because she and I both have black hair doesn't mean a thing. Does that mean you and Bill Cosby are the same? I mean according to your logic you must be the same right? You are both black and have to drug women to have sex with you.

On to the ridiculous helmet. I guess you think you look like a guy out of the three hundred movie? Well, you look more like that deformed guy who is in a few scenes of the movie. Or even better this guy...

[Image: 201108-orig-weird-kid-helmet-600x411.jpg]

I mean at least this one might protect ya a bit from the beating I'm gonna lay on ya. I'm not gonna lay any government cheese jokes on ya this time. No, I mean, for a cheezy 90s rapper your diss game is weak. I honestly can't tell the difference between the shit spewing out of your mouth and how Tommy the dipshit and Greggo run their mouths about their so-called newest conquest, Ash. I honestly think if you rub your skin hard enough you will see the pale white of Timmy...er...Tommy comes through. Your little podium speech didn't do a thing for the XWF or your rep. The locker room isn't scared and neither am I. The only thing that's gonna happen in that ring is I'm gonna whip your ass, put a pacifier in your mouth, and put you to bed like the lil toddler you are.

Lastly, you are always talking about your lavish lifestyle but I have it on good authority that your "whip" and your house and pool look like these...

[Image: 71zfPpJHTVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

[Image: 2dbd92049a90449d87bef06e836eb633.jpg]

[Image: HTB1GamDJFXXXXclXpXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg_.webp]

I hope you understand sweetie that you are nothing but a notch on my lipstick case. In the past few years, I have held multiple titles in indy feds all over the south. I plan on whipping your fake thug ass all the back to your lil bitt buddy Tommy so he can kiss your boo-boos.

[Image: 65a845c75e07fd488a77a420468cba63.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Halocen's post:
Theo Pryce (10-11-2020)