Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
From Mt Trashmore
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-04-2020, 10:58 PM

The scene opens up in front of the local dump where we see Barney Green, dressed as a garbage man, standing in front of the pay loader. Green goes to speak.

Barney: Its been a long time since i've stepped foot into the XWF ring. Tough times have definitely hit me but that's alright. Even had to take a job as a garbage man to pay the bills.

Barney grabs a trash can and flings it clear across the pay loader. Barney goes to speak after doing that.

Barney: The XWF is about to witness my return as Barney "The Garbage Man" Green. I'm here to take out the trash literally. Look at what this place has become while i've been gone.

Barney walks around a bit more and we see him stop near a garbage truck and goes to speak.

Barney: Now, If you'll excuse me. I got some work to get done. But rest assured, The garbage man is coming back to finish his mission in the XWF. That is to become Hart Champion once I win this Battle Royal. Whoever you wanna throw my way is just gonna get thrown out like the rest of this trash.

Barney hops into the truck and turns it on and drives off as the scene fades to black.

The scene comes back on into the truck where we see Barney Green driving around in it and he goes to speak.

Barney: I shouldn't even be filming this but fuck it, we'll do it live. I might lose this job and i can't afford that at this point in my life. The monster was merely a reinvention and story that went nowhere.

Barney stops the truck and pulls a lever which lifts a trash can up into the truck and deposits the garbage in.

Barney: I'm pretty good at this job. Maybe its a mistake to come back to the XWF. Got a good 401k plan and really need money at this point. Know how difficult it is to sleep in a car night after night?

Barney pulls the lever back into place and the trash can drops as he continues driving the truck. Barney goes to speak again.

Barney: I got this job because it was the only thing available at the time. I stink 90% of the time after a hard days work but what can you do? Just keep driving the truck I guess and try to figure out what went wrong.

Barney stops at another house and starts dumping more trash into the truck as he goes to speak.

Barney: This is exactly what i think of what the XWF has become. Pure garbage. Got a walking joke as Hart Champion. At least, I can still earn some money outside the XWF. This is my chance. Representing Union 441 of Boston Garbage Men. Time to finish my day so i guess this is over.

The scene fades to black again as Barney continues talking.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Barney Green's post:
(10-05-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-05-2020), Atara Raven (10-09-2020), B.O.B. D (10-05-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-05-2020), Mr. Oz (10-04-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-05-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-04-2020), Unknown Soldier (10-05-2020)