Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Message from BOB (OBR)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-03-2020, 08:21 AM

The scene opens to a tight shot of Miss Fury's unmasked face as she begins to speak.

Having not been exposed to wrestling prior to entering the business, I often find many of the rules set for these matches to be pretty confusing. For example, why can I throw my opponent into a weapon and it's absolutely fine, but if I throw the weapon at my opponent, it's a disqualification? It's never made sense to me because the end result is the same. Another example is how if you are knocked out, you have ten seconds to get up before you're counted out, but if you pass out in a submission, it's over immediately. On the surface perhaps that one makes sense, but only if you trust me not to punt kick you as soon as the ref starts his ten counts.

As confusing as the rules of a standard wrestling match can be, things only seem to get more crazy when you begin to add stipulations to a match. For me, that's never been more true than now. The Open Battle Royale, where the powers that be have decided that they want to see their talent dance around like caged monkeys.

Neon tights, awful gimmicks that were past their prime before they even debuted, but all in good fun, right?

I say no.

This is your management reminding all of you exactly just where your role lies within this company!

They bribe you with the promise of opportunity, but to earn it you must leave your self-respect at the door.

Tell me, what does any of this have to do with choosing a contender? Nothing, that's just the carrot on the stick. One that is leading you all down a path that is designed to remind the boys in the back just who's in charge around here. Step out of line and it could be you being forced to choose your attire from Vinnie Lane's hand me downs as well. Refuse to conform to their rules, and you may find yourself in a Chaotic situation. that kills all momentum and cements you as a laughing stock to your peers.

Because of this, I've often wondered why anyone in their right mind would enter such a sport where there are far more credible opportunities out there.

You say that you like to fight? No problem! Just enter MMA and drop all of the shenanigans. Or learn to throw a real punch for a change and go find out how you stack up against Tyson Fury.

But then it occurred to me that the men and women who enter this sport aren't here because they're highly trained athletes looking to rise to the top of their sport and become champion, but instead are a mix of criminals looking for a payday, the mentally insane looking to belong, and worst of all, dorks that grew up fans of this shit looking to fulfill some childhood fantasy akin to growing up to become Batman!

That's why entry into a wrestling match for a shot at one of two championships has been hidden behind a stipulation that you must first make an ass of yourself before you can enter. It's a matter of control, and management proving that they in fact hold some semblance of it.

The truth is, they don't. They only hold as much power as what you are willing to give them.

Imagine a world where all of the silliness is stripped away from this business, and champions from top to bottom can be proud of what they've earned because they didn't have to sacrifice their dignity to do it!

That is what I offer with BOB. A chance to rise to the top without sacrificing everything that makes you, you. BOB is an opportunity to make your career in this God-forsaken sport be something that you can look back on and be proud of. Sure, we aren't good people and we don't play by the rules, but what's the point of rules when they're as sporadic as they seem to be in this business?

I've broken the rules in every match that I've been a part of, and with how easy it is to get away with such things, one can't help but wonder what the point of those rules is to begin with. Simple, they're designed to separate those willing to do anything to succeed from the losers who are all too happy to eat a chair and take their loss due to some misplaced moral compass.

So, toss those neon tights to the ground! Forget about acting like a dweeb just to gain management favor, and instead Join BOB.

Be a part of something that you can be proud of instead of being a television clown.

But know that in this business, sometimes, even BOB has to make sacrifices to reach our goals.

The camera pulls back to reveal Miss Fury standing poolside in a neon bikini.

[Image: fruybikini.jpg]

They told me that I was to create a character to fit with my new look, but creation isn't really my strong suit. So just call me random 90's bimbo number one! It really makes no difference, because at the end of the day, I'm more of a burn it all down sorta girl, and that's exactly what BOB is looking to do here!

It's ALL HANDS ON DECK to ensure that BOB are the one's to walk away with this shot! Now, I'm sure that you've all heard from our various BOBies that have entered this match, and wondered, why do they all seem to have different plans for this title shot? Some seem to want to give TK an easy defense, while others seem to have their eyes set on the Hart championship. As the undisputed leader of BOB, I would be happy to answer that question.

But I won't, instead, I'll mock anyone foolish enough to ask such trivial things and instead point out how this match, and the two prizes that are on the line, are both beneficial to long term BOB planning. TK shared his plan by entering Jimmy and his old accomplice EDWARD to the mix, Robbie shared his plans with a certain Hart championship reign already looming just days later. So I guess the million-dollar question is, what will Miss Fury do with one of these two title opportunities should she win?

My answer?

Wait and see...

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-05-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-03-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-04-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-03-2020)