Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OKCupid and POF is filled with democrats that lie about themselves
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-01-2020, 01:47 PM

Greggo's angry social media post about how democrats lie their arses off on dating sites just to get you to meet them in person and insult the shit out of them for wasting your freaking time Said:2NE1 that goes on a site like OKCupids of PlentOFish to meet the man or girl of their dreams but leaves something out, STOP IT! Stop leaving out if there is something fundo mental WRONG with you that I'm goin2 find out anyways! I can deal with some1 in a wheel chair because of a hunting accident, or a crackhead turned that way from fighting 4 our country, thats all fine but I CANT CANT CANT put up with another idiot that spend hours and hours reading dumb books or volunteering at homeless houses! If yer hanging out w/ toothless bums at libraries all day I'm gonna find out so just say it you dumbass DEMONcrats Libturd Antifs!!

#Trump2020 #RealMenDontLieOnOKC

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post