Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Over Business? A BOB Night Out (1 of 3)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-01-2020, 06:36 AM

Finnigan's Lanes Bowling Center
Lakewood, New Jersey
September-28th-2020

[Image: Finbowling.jpg]

Monday night.

One night after losing the Anarchy championship to her heated rival and former best friend, Vita Valenteen, this was not the type of place that Miss Fury wished to be. This was a place of fun, well for some, but her distaste for the “sport” aside, Miss Fury was not in a particularly social mood, and would much rather have the team meeting at BOB headquarters. (Which by the way, we hope to have based on the moon by 2025!)

Robbie Bourbon insisted though.

Robbie also isn't here yet. Thankfully Fury asked Jenny Myst to come along. Not that she's officially in this much or anything, but you never know what plans BOB might have to try and steal one.

As the two wait for Bourbon to show up, Fury uses the opportunity to vent some frustration. Thunder Knuckles is there too, and he brought Jimmy along for the ride. They both take this as their cue to hit the bar.

"It's bullshit what Lane did! What gives him the right to restart the match?"

"Well, he's the boss for one."

Fury glares at Myst, having not liked that answer much at all. Jenny is unusually quick to pick up on this and immediately backpedals.

"But yeah, totally bullshit! I know it sucks losing a title, especially when it's because management is playing games with you."

But Lane wasn't playing games, he was leveling the playing field, and honestly, Fury was pissed that she hadn't accounted for such a move.

"We should have taken out Lane first." She says to herself.

"Don't worry, you'll get it back!"

She says, trying to comfort Fury, but Fury snaps back harshly.

"It's not about the belt Jenny! I couldn't care less about that trinket! I'm pissed because it was Vita who took it!"

Jenny is hesitant to speak now and just nods.

"Granted, I did enjoy the attention that championship brought with it." She reveals.

Suddenly Robbie Bourbon hits the scene! "Guys! What's up!" he says as Miss Fury notices a strange fellow who you know as Barney Green, but Miss Fury is completely oblivious to, walking in toe with Bourbon.

Cutting him a strange look, she asks, "Who's he?"

Bourbon looks confused for a moment before replying, "Who's Barney? He's cool!"

Bourbon heads off towards the kitchen like it ain't no-thang that he brought someone to a BOB meeting unannounced. Fury shouts at him as he walks away.

"Barney who!?"

Without stopping Robbie just shouts back. "Don't worry, he's cool!"

Fury just lets out a frustrated sigh before Barney extends his hand.

"Barney Green!"

Fury glares at this intruder who she doesn't know, but on the first impression, thinks is just some dork Robbie brought along. Fortunately, the tension is broken when TK notices Barney.

"Barney Fucking Green! What the fuck man, where have you been!?"

Barney shrugs off Fury and walks over to speak with TK and Jimmy as Fury confides in Myst.

"We can't lose this match. I can't lose to Vita again!" She looks to Jenny with a sly grin. "We need to discuss a backup plan."

Jenny shoots a sly smile back and nods, more than ready to fuck over someone.

"Ruby and Vita are the real threats here. Tula and Boris have proven themselves time and again to be… Worthless.”

Jenny nods before chiming in.

”And if BOB were to take out one or the other…”

Fury grins as she nods in agreement.

”Team super dorks chances of winning fall drastically!”

”Say no more, you can count on me!”

Fury and Myst continue to flesh out their plan as TK rudely interrupts.

”Alright, who’s up for a friendly bet!?” he says, motioning towards the lanes.

”No, I don’t bowl. Besides we need to..

No time says TK. He thinks it’s a party, not a meeting. He quickly turns to Jenny Myst.

”What about you sweet cheeks, wanna play with some balls?”

Jenny looks like someone just shit on her chest, and no, she doesn’t like it.

”I think I need to use the little girl's room…”

Jenny stands up, looking to Fury like, aren’t you coming? Once she realizes she’s not, Jenny scurries off on her own. TK just shrugs and grabs a beer before heading over to the lanes where interim member Barney Green waits to get a game started.

Just then, Robbie Bourbon returns with a massive plate of bowling alley pancakes and sushi. He sits down near Miss Fury and starts wrapping pieces of sushi into a folded pancake. Fury leans in towards him, a little off-put by his diner choice, but looking to talk shop.

”I know that you’re probably not that familiar with the ‘talent” on this show, so I’ve taken the liberty of making notes on the strengths and weaknesses of each of our opponents.”

Fury passes the small stack of papers over to Robbie. He takes them and uses them as a napkin to wipe the excess maple syrup from his face.

”Thanks I needed a napkin.”

Fury seems slightly agitated by this.

”That wasn’t a napkin, it was a scouting report!”

”Ah, don’t need it.” He says before stuffing an entire sushi filled pancake into his mouth and taking a big slurp of maple syrup. He seems to almost swallow it whole before wiping his mouth again with the papers Fury handed him. ”Pretty handy as a napkin though, thanks, boss!”

Fury just shakes her head in disbelief, but she knows that he is the physically strongest member of BOB. Definitely the muscle. Recruited to do the heavy lifting, and so long as he delivers, Fury is willing to let such behavior slide, but will he? Or is Robbie Bourbon content with just hanging out and stuffing food in his mouth?

Can't it be both?

Maybe!

Find out in the next exciting issue!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-09-2020), Atara Raven (10-01-2020), Johnny Legend (10-02-2020), Mr. Oz (10-01-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-05-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-01-2020)