Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
THE SKELETON KING!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-30-2020, 01:49 PM

[Image: XWFNEWGENERATION.png]
THE NEW GENERATION!

Ladies and gentlemen, meet newest addition to the XWF roster! It's said that he's known to the people of Mexico as an EVIL VOODOO PRINCE who reigns supreme over all souls buried in his WICKED GRAVEYARD, he is only known by the stage name that he performs under. Please take a look at...

THE SKELETON KING!!!

[Image: 1623282007-preview-newgen.jpg]

Ah who am I kidding! We all know that this character isn't speaking for himself, oh no! Especially since it's a six-four white guy hiding behind the mask!

So who will be the manager for this incarnation of Micheal Graves?

BROTHER LOVE~!

[Image: Brother-LOOOOOOOVE.gif]

"I... LOOOOOOVE.... YOOOOOU!!!"

"EL-OH-VE-EE, LOVE!"

"I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE!"

Brother love stares into the camera with a resentful glare.

For a long time.

Fortunately, Graves doesn't play by ANYONE'S rules! So he blasts Brother Love over the head with a steel folding chair and goes into business for himself!

"This cartoon "Skeleton King" bullshit is stupid!"

Micheal rips off the goofy costume that management (LANE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!) forced him into to reveal his much more serious and modern look.

[Image: tumblr-nlhwm9-Ecp-I1rg89a6o1-400.jpg]

"You idiots think this is a joke? There's a shot at the Hart or TV title on the line here, and it's a fucking cosplay match!? Nah, I'm not playing those games! The only game that I'm going to be playing is pluck the flesh from the dummy! Who's the dummy you ask!? Graves chuckles an airy laugh from behind the epoxy skull that he wears as a mask.

YOU!

ANY OF YOU!

ALL OF YOU!

Graves sneers into the camera!

There's a television title on the line. Imagine what we at BOB could do with that? We could challenge our good friend TK, maybe give him a free defense on his way to turning that TV title into a Uni title?[dwg] Graves. index finger, chin. He's thinking. [dwg]ORRR! Maybe we could give Robbie an easy week after he rips the Hart and MORE away from Nathan Anthony Zenith Ikea!"

Graves stares blankly into the camera, knowing full damn well that's not the right name.

"Okay, okay fine, I know that's not it, BUT to be fair, I'm told I shouldn't say Nazi on TV, and well, I never bothered learning his actual name..."

Graves kinda zoned out for a moment, but realizing that he was drifting away, he snaps back to his point!

Oh yeah! You dummies need to know why you're dummies huh?"

Graves flashes a toothy smile. Looking at it, you're thankful that we still don't have Smell-o-vision!

"Because BOB is entering this OPEN BATTLE ROYALE, and ANYONE who isn't WITH BOB, will be a TARGET of BOBs... ALL OF BOB!"

Micheal places hands on his belly as he laughs loudly! Still all smiles, he stares into the camera.

"Any of you dummies think you're good enough to beat the Sinful Seven, or was it the Terrible Ten?"

"I DON'T KNOW! So many applications have been flooding BOB's offices after our dominant showing, unfair management interference aside... Graves huffs as he recalls the ending to Fury vs Vita. "Point is this! BOBs winning this battle royale. Maybe not me, maybe not even someone CURRENTLY associated with BOB, but BOB none the less."

"Why?"

"Because you don't have to be the best when you have the numbers, and BOB's got the fucking numbers!"

"So while all you dummies are hitting the Halloween shops, calling up the tailors, and trying to dream up what stupid 90's gimmick would suit you, I'd like for you to consider this. The XWF already has a dummy rocking a terrible new-gen gimmick to this day, and he's pretty much the UNCOOLEST motherfucker in the room, any room, always. I'm of course referring to Loverboy Lane, ROCK ON DUDE!"

Suddenly Brother Love starts showing signs of life.

"UhHhh"

Graves looks down to the source of the groan, irritated by the intrusion. He raises his leg and stomps down with forces, making a wet crunchy sound. Graves looks back to the camera in disgust.

"Join Bob..."

"Or Else!"

Graves transforms into a bat and flies out an open window.

Why?

Just to show that he can.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-10-2020), Atara Raven (09-30-2020), Atticus Gold (10-01-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-30-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-30-2020), Theo Pryce (10-10-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-04-2020)