Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-17-2013, 09:27 PM

The screen turns a dark red, when white text appears against the red background, reading "The Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education Proudly Presents" That text is quickly replaced with more white text, reading "An Introductory Film"
A picture of Karl Marx appears on the screen, when Luca's voice breaks through the silence, beginning with:
"Communism, noun, a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state. Does that definition surprise you? When you hear the word communism, does it scare you? Does it shock you? Are you offended? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are the primary target of the Foundation. You see, we aren't evil people, we don't want to change your lives forcibly, we just want you to see the light, and stop being such a fucking puppet. I was once like you, I thought communism was evil, then I looked at it for myself, instead of being a media puppet, and a pawn of our oh so holy, oh so great government. I urge you to look at your rights, what's supposedly 'granted' to you as an American citizen, slowly fade away, and tell me you're so free here. You see, we here at the Foundation don't want to make you change, we simply give you the tools, we know America will never be communist, and we're okay with that, as long as our thoughts are respected, and you see our thoughts as though they were yours, and you give our words some thought. I am Luca Arzegotti, and I approve this message."
The red background returns, along with white text that reads "Fin." The screen then fades to black.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2013, 04:29 AM

Communism is as flawed as any other political machine. There will always be corruption if power is in the hands of the few. Surely the Soviet Union taught you this.

It's time people stopped worrying about political ideals as if there is some miracle solution and just accept the fact that humans are awful fucking creatures who will always fuck eachother over no matter what the framework they live under.

You're a disappointing specimen.
Hate Post Like Post