Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor KILLER
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-26-2020, 09:30 PM

Greggo's Rumor Killing Social Media Post Said:Who ever started the shit rumor about my Sarah being missing is dead wrong. As her manager I am able to tell u 100% she has been online 2day more than once. 100% undeniable fact. Oh and yes she still will be uploading a DEADLY fuckin' RP (recorded promo) to close out the week, and is possibly going to end up being RPOTM (recorded promo of the millennium) based on what I already saw (and help with) in it! You all thought my gurl slacked? HAHA F U!

on edit @12:07AM:
Greggo's edited social media post Said:FUCK! Shit shit shit shit shit she fergot to post the friggin thing fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUCK! WTF!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Nathaniel Idenhaus (09-27-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-26-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-27-2020, 03:54 AM

"Go tell no-show Sarah that I rescind my proposal! If she doesn't have the decency to answer me, then she damned sure doesn't deserve to be my woman!"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-27-2020, 10:34 AM

"Just stop it shut up rn! I'm freakin teh fuck out! This is serious shit, I think I got her sicker than I originally realizeded! With my COVID and C.DIFF hybrid disease! Shit shit shit shitshitshitshit!!!! I think it might be hitting her harder den its hitting yer fat jobber arse!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post