Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Billion Dollar Championship Part 3
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-28-2020, 08:41 AM

Oswald is seen in the Franklin Street Boxing Club, renting out the entire area. His hands taped up, his black boxing gloves being placed on and tightened. He wore no shirt, but wore mostly black boxing trunks with neon green strips along the calf of the shorts. His socks, black. Shoes, black. He was ready to go to war with someone. He got his neon green mouthpiece placed in and he walked out.

As he walked to the ring, he saw a larger man than he, and it made him grin wide. He knew who it was, and chuckled a bit. He climbed through the ropes and got in the corner as the man got his mouthpiece put in. The man he was told was named Babatunde. However, Oswald knew him as someone else. They stood in the middle of the ring, Oswald for once looking up at someone, mean mugging him as Babatunde did the same. The trainer for Babatunde got in there, acting as if he was the ref, and looked at both men.

"I want a clean bout! Nothing below the belt and nothing to the back of the head. Got it? No rabbit punches. Touch gloves and get into your corners!"

Oswald chuckled, blowing a kiss to fuck with the bigger man, pounding gloves and get to his corner, while Babatunde scowled and walked back.

Soon, the bell sounded, and immediately Oswald used his speed and agility, to close the distance and began to unload a flurry of blows on Babatunde's body, that's when Babatunde began to punch Oswald in the face and throwing an uppercut, grazing Oswald as he back up to try and dodge some of the man's power. He took a few steps more, to try and recover, but he began to get crowded by the large man. He put his hands up to block as much of the damage as possible, before throwing a couple of hard hitting body shots followed by a couple hooks and haymakers causing the bigger man to fall down to the ground, stunned. The trainer began to count.

"ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!"

At 7 the man began to stir and slowly got up by the time the 9th count came around, getting checked out to make sure he can continue before the bout resumed.

The two threw care to the world and they simply began throwing haymakers and hooks, using all their body. Each man beginning to bleed near their eyes, swollen cheeks and eyes, bruising around their ribs. The men throwing so much power into each other, until soon both of them collapsed. The trainer began to count once more, but once the 9th came, only Oswald was standing up, breathing heavily, slumped up against the corner, while Babatunde was still out cold on the ground.

Bell rang and Oswald's hand is raised as the victor. Once done, Oz's gloves are taken off leaving his wrapped hands. He chuckled and left, and soon he was swarmed by his shadowy servants. After a few minutes, Oswald looked as if he had not just been in a war with Babatunde. He went into the showers, and those very servants came around, as he got cleaned by them, from toe to head. He walked out after being cleaned and his clothes were being putt on him, as Babatunde walked in, finally having woken up from his nap on the ring, getting naked and showering. Oswald smirked and once fully clothed, he walked out of the gym, back into his limo-jet, music blasting.

Babatunde would get to his clothes and find a stack of nearly ten thousand dollars the limo drove off. Oswald, listening to the music being blasted in his limo-jet.

TWENTY-EIGHT DAYS LATER

Oswald was in the middle of his training, getting ready for his second match, when he got the call. A servant came up, wiping the sweat from his brow while he picked up his phone and answered.

"Yes? It's finished?! Great! I'll be there soon. Get it all nice and shiny for me."

With that, he immediately hung up and got ready to go to the jewelry store. Once there, he was presented with an ornate looking case, black with skulls painted all over it. He then opened the case, the tiny camera catching a glimpse of the title before Oswald snaps the lid closed and nodded.

"Time to call everyone and set a press briefing."

He chuckled as he walks away from the store, and back into his limo-jet, to head home to get ready for his big news for both the XWF and himself.

"So, I'm in a match, with my people, against those trying to squash our group. Some of them have beaten me. Some have lost to me. Let me put this match into perspective for you, Ruby, Tula, Vita, and Boris. I'm the new #1 contender to the Hart championship title. I did it by beating someone who is a legend in this company, one that decided to rest on his laurels for way too fucking long and thought I was an easy win.

On Anarchy, you will realize that I..."

He smirked

"I have been taking it easy on you. I AM a former X-Treme Champion. I AM a former Hart champion. I AM The Billion Dollar Champion! You four won't have to worry about Fury, Bourbon or TK. No. You only have to fear one person...

Me.

At Anarchy, you will see why Fury and Graves recruited me into B. O. B. when I manhandle each and every single one of you.

At Anarchy, you will either join us, or you will be on the mat, a broken, bloodied mass of bones and flesh, basking in the glory of B. O. B. and in the pain, of what I put you through. Anarchy might as well be the end of your careers. Because at Anarchy, we will leave victorious, for no one can stop us. We rule Anarchy. We...

Well... We rule the world. So, join B. O. B.

Or perish."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-28-2020), Miss Fury (09-28-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-06-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-28-2020)