Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY ONE 2020!
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-25-2020, 08:01 PM

FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER

LIVE FROM SANTA MONICA PIER
DAY 1 HOSTED BY: JAMES RAVEN

PRE SHOW MATCH #1: POKEMON CARD TOURNAMENT

MATCH #1:

INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

Big D ©
- vs -
MEFISTO

To make up for all the matches MeFisto has missed this will be a 2 of 3 falls match.

MATCH #2:

TV TITLE #1 CONTENDER MATCH

THE INCREDIBLE ONE
- vs -
FELIX JONES
- vs -
ANDREW LOGAN
- vs -
JOHNNY LEGEND

JUST LIKE THE TV TITLE MATCH THIS WILL HAVE A 15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT.

MATCH #3:

FEDERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

THE FREAK ©
- vs -
JIM JIMSON

WEAPONS MATCH - PIN FALL MUST OCCUR IN THE RING

MATCH #4:

HEAVY METALWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

GREGGO ©
- vs -
BRIAN STORM
- vs -
LIAM ROBERTS
- vs -
CHARLIE NICKLES

Standard match

MATCH #5:

CHRIS CHAOS
- vs -
THEO PRYCE

IF CHRIS CHAOS WINS HE RECEIVES A UNIVERSAL TITLE SHOT AT THE NEXT PPV. IF THEO PRYCE WINS CHRIS CHAOS IS FIRED.

[Image: 7OfTBzg.png]

MATCH #6

"CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE
- vs -
THADDEUS DUKE

PURE WRESTLING RULES MATCH.

PRE SHOW MATCH #1: POKEMON CARD TOURNAMENT

Thunder Knuckles shows up to an empty room with his pokemon deck in hand.

So, this is it. No one showed up to put their pokemon skill to use.

Thunder Knuckles reveals his deck of cards, all that can be shinny are.

What I have here is, 12 Pokémon: 3 Garchomp & Giratina-GX, 3 Mismagius, 4 Misdreavus, 1 Blacephalon, and 1 Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.

10 Energy Cards: 3 Psychic Energy, 2 Fighting Energy, 2 Rainbow Energy, 2 Unit Energy Fighting - Darkness - Fairy, and 1 Weakness Guard Energy

38 Trainer Cards: 4 Green’s Exploration, 3 Cynthia & Caitlin, 2 Guzma & Hala, 1 Faba, 1 Lt. Surge’s Strategy, 1 Mallow & Lana, 4 Power Plant, 4 Tag Call, 3 Mysterious Treasure, 3 Pokégear 3.0, 3 Reset Stamp, 1 Dusk Stone, 1 Great Catcher, 1 Beast Ring, 1 Counter Gain, 1 Energy Spinner, 1 Karate Belt, and 1 Switch.

Thunder Knuckles puts his cards away.

Who’s up? Who wants some of my pokemon, bitches? Fuck you, if you don’t know the meta! Who the fuck am I kidding? Jimmy told me to show up with this deck.

Jimmy said something about the combo in this deck. I don't know how to play fucking pokemon. I'm busy getting ready for a fucking Television Title match, and Jimmy wants me to do this shit. Oh fucking well, one more thing while I have your attention, I guess. Join BOB and let's make XWF suffer again. Now, if you don't fucking mind. I have more important shit to do. Todd, play the fucking preview of Chronic Chris Page's next promo against 'Ol Thunder Knuckles for the XWF fans around the world.

The shot of Thunder Knuckles in an empty room fades to what is regarded as Chronic Chris Page's best work to date, featuring Robert Main.

YOUR WINNER AND MASTER POKEMON TRAINER:
THUNDER KNUCKLES

Suddenly the door bursts open, and a familiar face appears.

[Image: RavenNameLogo.png]

The People's G.O.A.T. looks winded and doubles over, hands on his knees.

RAVEN: I got here... as fast as I could...

THUNDER KNUCKLES: From Dallas?

RAVEN: Yeah man... I had that other... show... earlier...

James continues to gasp for breath, Thunder Knuckles absently shuffling his deck of cards.

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Did you run?

RAVEN: Bitch, I might've.

Raven stands up straight, looking around the room.

RAVEN: Isn't the Pokemon tournament supposed to be happening right now?

THUNDER KNUCKLES: Yup. This is it.

RAVEN: Well thats... disappointing... but I guess it worked out for you, huh?

THUNDER KNUCKLES: There was never any doubt.

Thunder Knuckles leaves the tournament room, and James Raven is alone.

So. This is what he came all the way from Dallas for.

Welcome to Relentless.

The camera transitions to the Santa Monica Pier, a wrestling ring assembled atop the wooden structure and extended out above the ocean. Hundreds of fans are gathered around the perimiter, all clad in their throwback 90's pastels and distressed denim as they wave hand made signs around for the sweeping lenses.

"#ThadAboutYou"

"Greggo has Covid"

"Theo Pryce is old. That's it. That's the sign."

HHL: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Relentless: Night One!

PC: Live from the Santa Monica Pier, we have no idea WHAT might happen, someone could get thrown in the water and eaten by a shark or something!

HHL: I highly doubt that, Pip.

PC: That's why I said "could", Heather. It's a tease. Anyways, we've got six great matches for you tonight... all from a pier where someone COULD get thrown off and eaten by a shark. We've got The Freak defending his Federweight title against Jim Jimson, and Greggo has found a way to snatch the Heavy Metalweight belt and defends against three challengers; Brian Storm, Liam Roberts, and next Universal challenger Charlie Nickles.

HHL: We'll name a new number one contender as the powerhouse Andrew Logan takes on Johnny Legend, TIO, and Felix Jones... and we MAY name a new number one contender to the Universal Championship as Chris Chaos takes on XWF Legend Theo Pryce... but if Chaos loses-

PC: HE'S FIRED!

HHL: The night is of course headlined but Thaddeus Duke and Chris Page, and for anyone that saw their first match, you know this one is a potential match of the year candidate. I can't WAIT for that match!

PC: But you'll have to, because Big D and MeFisto are up next as they clash for the Internet title. To commemorate the 90's theme here tonight, we brought an old guy to commentate. Hey Vinnie! Take it away!

The camera flips to a separate desk where XWF Ownere Vinnie Lane sits, unamused.

Vinnie Lane: "... damn it, Pip. Anyways, folks, we're gonna start Relentless off with a bang, as we'll FINALLY be seeing the in-ring debut of MeFisto; not as a referee, but an actual competitor! After months of tormenting the Internet Champion, MeFisto's been paid and is set to go one on one with Big D in a 2/3 Falls Match, in order to make up for all the matches MeFisto skipped out on."

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the fans begin to cheer. Pyro falls from the X-Tron and fireworks shoot up from the stage as Big D(wearing a white shirt with the Gatorade logo on it) walks out onto the ramp, his Internet Championship hanging over his shoulder.

Vinnie Lane: "Tradition usually calls for the Champion to come out second but, much like the Arm Wrestling Contest, MeFisto insisted Big D come out FIRST and we actually wanted a match to take place, sooooooo, here he is!"

As strobe lights flash and a variety of different colored 'D's shine throughout the arena via spotlights, Big D holds his Title above his head with pride before making his way down the aisle.

Vinnie Lane: "It's been an interesting run for D, from declaring himself #1 Contender to Bobbi London's Championship via bowling ball, to his hellacious battle with Michael Graves at Leap of Faith; add in all of MeFisto's shenanigans, and you've got one hell of a Title reign. Is it gonna continue here tonight, or will MeFisto pull off the upset and become the NEW Internet Champion in his XWF debut? We're just moments away from finding out!"

Big D slides into the ring and makes his way over to one of the corners, where he climbs onto the second rope. He holds his Internet Championship in the air with his right hand, while using his left to point at the Gatorade logo on his shirt.

Vinnie Lane: "Big D is representing Gatorade after they donated the rest of the money he needed to get MeFisto in the ring. Considering MeFisto's been sponsored by Powerade, this match isn't just for the Internet Championship................... it's also for thirst quenching superiority!"

Big D hops down and hands his Title over to the referee, before heading over to the ropes and pulling on the top one. He bounces back and forth a couple times to test them, as everyone in the building, as well as those watching at home, wait with anticipation for MeFisto's entrance.

Vinnie Lane: "The biggest question now is: did MeFisto show up, or take D's money and run?"

Everyone waits for what seems like forever until, finally, "Here I Go Again" fills the arena, receiving a standing ovation from the fans.

Vinnie Lane: "There must be something wrong with the audio, it sounds like there's some sort of echo coming from his theme music."

As Vinnie says this, a hole opens up in the entrance ramp and a platform slowly raises up with the band Whitesnake on it, playing MeFisto's theme LIVE.

Vinnie Lane: "Holy shit, is that Whitesnake?!?!? MeFisto must've spent some of that million on a killer entrance!!!!!!"

As the band plays the slow part of the song, a close-up of the drum set reveals the drum set, which has the Powerade logo emblazoned on it's bass. The camera pans over the rest of the band members, showing their guitars AND outfits are also decked out with sponsorship from MeFisto's favorite sports drink.

Vinnie Lane: "Never mind, looks like he didn't spend a cent!"

As Whitesnake continues to play, a flash of light goes through the stadium and a plume of smoke appears in the center of the ring. Big D stares at the smoke, unimpressed, only to hear a familiar voice come over the PA.

"OOOOOOOOO YEAAAAA, BROTHER, THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE GREAT MEFISTO TO SHOW THE WORLD THE GREATNESS THAT IS.....................MEFISTO!!!!!"

The smoke in the ring clears and, to everyone's surprise, MeFisto is NOT in there. Big D searches all around until something above him catches his eye; it's not a bird, nor is it a plane............... it's MEFISTO hanging high above the ring looking dead straight at Big D!

"OOOOOH, BROTHER, YOU'VE BEEN ON MEFISTO'S MIND A LONG TIME BROTHER!!! YOU STAND THERE IN THAT RING HOLDING WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY MINE, OOOO YEA!!!!"

Just then, MeFisto's harness disconnects and he does a double back flip, landing directly in front of Big D, his tassels swaying and muscles rippling. An anxious Internet Champion hands his belt over to the referee, his eyes locked on his opponent, ready for their long awaited showdown to begin. The ref holds the Title up in the air before taking it over to the time keeper and calling for the bell.

MATCH #1:

INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

[Image: TLvqiX2.png]

[color=white]To make up for all the matches MeFisto has missed this will be a 2 of 3 falls match.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Vinnie Lane: "That's it, folks, the bell has rung and MeFisto is in the ring! At this point, there's no goin' back now!"

A somewhat impressed Big D takes a few steps forward, scanning MeFisto up and down with a cocky grin. He nods his head and claps his hands, applauding his opponent for finally stepping up to the plate.

D: "You're ACTUALLY here, huh?"

MeFisto doesn't use words to respond, instead choosing to throw D three of the mightiest poses in his arsenal, holding the last one for dramatic effect. Big D throws his arms up for a second, before charging at his opponent for a surprise tie-up. MeFisto is on his toes, though, and ducks under the arms of the Internet Champion, before slipping behind D and rolling him up for a Schoolboy.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!

Winner of the 1st Fall- MeFisto
BIG D: 0
MEFISTO: 1

Vinnie Lane: "I don't. believe it! MeFisto just pulled one over on Big D, and is now just one fall away from becoming the new XWF Internet Champion!"

Big D gets to his knees and stares up at MeFisto in utter disbelief. The challenger grabs at the Champion's Gatorade shirt and rips it off of his body, tearing it to shreds before tossing the pieces to the outside as the crowd goes wild.

Vinnie Lane: "The fans are absolutely losing their minds for MeFisto, and Big D can't believe it!"[/blue]

The Internet Champion snaps out of it and punches MeFisto in the gut, backing him up a bit. D then stands up and delivers another shot, this time to his opponent's face, before attempting to Irish Whip him to the opposite side. MeFisto reverses it, sending Big D to the ropes instead, and hits him with a Clothesline on the rebound. The Champion quickly gets back to his feet, only to get dropped by another Clothesline before, once again, getting back up and going back down with a THIRD ONE. At this point, a dazed Big D is merely going through the motions as he stumbles to his feet and gets Military Pressed high above MeFisto's head. The challenger holds D up there for a moment, before slamming him down to the mat, sending the Champion rolling out if the ring.

[color=#FF1493]Vinnie Lane: "I don't think Big D knows where he's even at right now!"

MeFisto flexes his arms for the crowd as Big D hobbles to his feet and rests his body against the apron, gasping for breath. MeFisto turns his attention back to Big D, walking over to his side of the ring, only for D to reach in, grab MeFisto's leg, and drag him to the outside. With his opponent in front of him, the Internet Champion charges forward and drives MeFisto's back into the side of the apron. He follows it up with an Eye Rake, causing MeFisto to grab at his face and scream. Big D slaps MeFisto, laughing at the opportunity to finally inflict some pain on him.

D: "You did this to yourself, MeFisto!"

Big D slaps his opponent. once more, before Irish Whipping him towards the barricade. MeFisto manages to reverse this whip, as well, but D is able to stop himself before coming into contact with the barrier. The challenger charges at him, but the Champion connects with an Elbow that backs MeFisto off him. Big D then rushes at MeFisto, who picks him up and flings him backwards over his shoulder. To the amazement of everyone, the Internet Champion lands, feet first, on the apron as MeFisto celebrates with his back to him. Eventually, MeFisto turns around and is caught off guard by an incredible Hurricanrana from D that sends him flying into the barricade.

Vinnie Lane: "Holy shit! Big D's been using that Hurricanrana quite a bit lately, but that doesn't make it any less impressive!"

A "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" chant fills the arena as Big D slowly stands back up, bringing MeFisto with him. D rolls his opponent back into the ring, following close behind and covering him.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

MeFisto shoves Big D off of him and tries to get back up, but D is all over him with a barrage of kicks before bringing him up on HIS terms. The Champion then wraps his arms around the challenger and attempts a Belly to Belly Suplex, but he can't lift MeFisto! This allows him to respond with a right that sends Big D stumbling backwards. MeFisto takes a few steps forward, only for D to slip behind him and deliver a beautiful German Suplex, keeping it bridged for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "You know, I used to think MeFisto was just some guy off the street, but now I'm not so sure! Hell, if Thunder Knuckles can make it, why not MeFisto?.......................... I swear Powerade didn't pay me to say that. What do you kids say nowadays, not a sponsor?"

An irritated Big D gets up and signals for the end, before dragging MeFisto up by the back of his tights. He then goes to hoist his opponent up for a Dan Slam, but MeFisto slips out of it and hits D with a Reverse Atomic Drop that sends him hobbling forward. Big D turns around and MeFisto's there to scoop him up and Slam him to the mat, before running to the ropes. On the way back, MeFisto jumps as high as he can and connects with an Atomic Leg Drop, grabbing ones of D's flailing legs for a cover.

ONE
TWO
THR---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "That's about as close to a three as you can get! We almost had a new Internet Champion right there!"

MeFisto immediately gets to his feet and drops a Standing Elbow, before getting back up and hitting another one, laying across D for another cover.

ONE
KICKOUT!!!!!!

MeFisto makes his way to his feet, once again; this time bringing Big D with him. He then picks D up and Military Presses him over his head for a moment, before taking a step forward and letting him drop to the mat. Afterwards, MeFisto runs to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, skipping over the Internet Champion as he does so, and bounces off them on his way to the other side. As he approaches Big D, MeFisto jumps into the air and lands on top of him for a Big Splash before rolling D over and laying across him for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "MeFisto is really giving it to the Internet Champion! I don't think Big D's gonna be kicking out of too many more of those!"

MeFisto wastes little time, making his way back to his feet and walking over to Big D's legs. He lifts one of them up and steps over it, wrapping his own leg around it in a Figure Four attempt. As MeFisto turns, D reaches up and grabs him by the head, rolling him up for a surprise pin.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "Big D was this close to catching MeFisto off guard and tying it up!"

Both men get to their feet and rush in at one another. MeFisto makes the first move, swinging his entire bulked up arm in D's direction. The Champion ducks the challenger's Clothesline and slips behind him, locking in a Sleeper Hold. MeFisto takes a few steps forward, reaching out for the ropes as he does so, but Big D uses all his might to pull his opponent back to the center of the ring. As D applies pressure, MeFisto grabs at his face in a desperate attempt to break free, to no avail. Eventually, MeFisto's eyes begin to get heavy and he drops down to a knee, followed by the other, as his arms slowly go limp and hang at his sides.

Vinnie Lane: "MeFisto might be out!"

Big D commands the referee to "CHECK HIM!!!", which the frightened ref does in a hurry. He lifts MeFisto's arm up and lets go, watching as it drops back to his side. The referee counts a "ONE!" before repeating the process, once more. Again, MeFisto's arm collapses upon release, forcing the referee to count "TWO!" and pick it up one last time. This time, however, MeFisto's arm doesn't fall, instead waving in the air triumphantly as he starts to come back to the crowd's enjoyment.

Vinnie Lane: "I don't think there's a soul in the building surprised to see that."

As Big D's eyes widen with horror, MeFisto slowly gets one knee up, followed by the other, en route to picking D up onto his back. MeFisto wraps his arms around his opponent's legs and charges backwards into a corner, slamming the Champion against the turnbuckles, forcing him to break the hold. He then grabs D by the hair and proceeds to smash his face against the top turnbuckle, repeatedly, until the referee forces him to stop after about ten of 'em. MeFisto backs off, his arms in the air as if he didn't nothing wrong, while the ref chastises him. As this is going on, a slightly dazed Big D takes advantage, removing the padding from the turnbuckle and turning his back to it so as not to reveal what he'd done.

Vinnie Lane: "It's hard to believe that guy's a General Manager!"

Big D pretends to still be out of it, and an overzealous MeFisto pumps up the crowd before charging at his opponent. MeFisto jumps in the air and attempts a Stinger Splash, but D dodges it, causing his opponent's head to collide with the exposed steel ring of the turnbuckle and collapse to the mat. Big D dives forward onto MeFisto and hooks a leg for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

BIG D: 1
MEFISTO: 1

Vinnie Lane: "And just like that, we're all tied up! The winner of the next fall will not only win the match, but also the Internet Championship."

Big D tries to cover MeFisto again, but the referee informs him he has to let him back up first. An annoyed D gets to his feet and backs into a corner, anxiously awaiting his opponent to come to. The camera gets a shot of MeFisto's, now bloody, face as it gushes like a crimson fountain.

Vinnie Lane: "MeFisto is bleeding profusely, I'm not sure he'll even be able to continue!"

An impatient Big D taps his foot in the corner, as MeFisto continues to show no signs of consciousness. Eventually, a fed up D shoves his way past the referee and over to his downed opponent. As he bends over to grab at MeFisto, the Internet Champion is caught off guard as the challenger, all of a sudden, springs to life and rolls D up for a pin.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "You gotta wonder how long MeFisto was playing possum. For all we know, he LET Big D pin him just to set that up!"

Both men get to their feet at about the same time, with Big D being a slight step ahead of MeFisto. D goes to kick at his opponent, but MeFisto catches his leg and spins him around so his back is to him. He then goes to lift the Internet Champion up, but Big D manages to do a 360 flip behind him. D goes for the Dan Slam, but MeFisto shifts his weight to the point where D's forced to drop him on his feet. MeFisto comes at D with a Clothesline so powerful, it could take a head off, only for the Champion to duck it. Upon evading MeFisto's attack, Big D sneaks around him and uses the momentum to German Suplex his opponent into the exposed turnbuckle!

Vinnie Lane: "That piece of metal is carrying Big D more than Sarah and I did at War Games last year!"

Once again, MeFisto's body crumbles as he falls to the mat with a giant thud. Big D drags MeFisto away from the ropes before rolling him over, and hooking both legs the cover.

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

MeFisto hurls Big D off of him and springs to his knees with new life. Big D delivers a right directly onto MeFisto's wound, flinging blood all over, but it doesn't seem to phase him! D strikes again, but MeFisto doesn't feel it, instead standing up and puffing out his lips as his eyes bulge out.

Vinnie Lane: "It looks like MeFisto's POWERing Up, again! He did this during the Arm Wrestling Contest and ended up winning!................. sort of."

A shocked Big D stares at his opponent, who dares him to throw one more. D happily obliges, only for MeFisto to shake his head and point at him. The Internet Champion swings again, but MeFisto blocks it and counters with a right of his own, followed by another. He backs D against the ropes with a third one before Irish Whipping him to the opposite side. As Big D heads back towards him, MeFisto goes for a Big Boot, but D slides on his stomach underneath MeFisto's leg and pops up behind him. This gives him enough surprise to hoist MeFisto up and bring him down for a monstrous Dan Slam that shakes the entire ring.

Vinnie Lane: "And that's gonna be all she wrote, folks! No way is MeFisto getting up for that one!"

Amazingly, MeFisto doesn't sell Big D's finisher and instantly stands up, leaving the Internet Champion speechless.

Vinnie Lane: "That Dan Slam had no effect! MeFisto's running on adrenaline, and Powerade, right now!"

MeFisto runs to the ropes and hits Big D with a Shoulder Tackle on the rebound. As D gets back up, MeFisto bounces off the ropes, once again, and puts him back down with another one. He then grabs his opponent by the arm and flings him to ropes before dropping him with a Big Boot. A pumped up MeFisto turns his head towards the corner and points to the top rope, causing the fans to get to their feet. MeFisto then walks over and climbs out onto the apron where he slowly ascends the turnbuckles.

Vinnie Lane: "I don't know if he uses Delta or United, but MeFisto's about to fly right here!"

Before MeFisto can make it to the top, however, Big D gets up and hurries over to the corner, clocking the challenger with a vicious elbow. With MeFisto stunned, D climbs to the second rope and tries to work his way behind his opponent.

Vinnie Lane: "Big D could be looking for a Dan Slam off the top rope! He's put down Thaddeus Duke AND GILLY with it, will MeFisto be next?"

Big D successfully positions himself behind his opponent, but MeFisto rocks him with an Elbow as D tries to lift him up. The Internet Champion quickly recovers and strikes back with a thumb to the eye. MeFisto cries out in pain and grabs at it, allowing Big D to wrap his arms around his waist. He then goes to hoist MeFisto up, but he grabs onto the rope with his other hand, a sly smirk on his face. D tries to lift MeFisto, once again, but he refuses to let go of the rope. With both men fighting to gain the upper hand, MeFisto takes his free hand away from his eye and reaches down by his side.............. pulling a green Powerade from out of nowhere!!!!!

Vinnie Lane: "Now's not the time to replenish electrolytes, brother!!!!!"

MeFisto holds the Powerade up to his mouth and opens it with his teeth, all the while still maintaining position in his struggle with Big D. He then spits the cap out and takes a giant swig of sports drink before tossing the bottle into the ring, sending Powerade flying everywhere. The referee sees this and walks over to dispose of it properly................... distracting him long enough for MeFisto to spit his mouthful of Powerade into Big D's face!

Vinnie Lane: "And just like their Arm Wrestling Showdown, MeFisto has blinded Big D!!!"

With the Internet Champion unable to see, MeFisto tosses him off the top rope, with ease, sending Big D crashing to the mat. MeFisto then repositions himself and points towards the heavens before diving off and connecting with a Flying Elbow Drop!!!! D's body begins twitching and flopping around like a fish, as if it was the greatest move he's ever been hit with. The referee tosses the, practically empty, Powerade bottle to the outside and turns around just in time to see MeFisto cover Big D.

ONE
TWO
Vinnie Lane: "We could have a new Champ right here!!!"
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG D: 1
MEFISTO: 2

YOUR WINNER AND NEW INTERNET CHAMPION:
MEFISTO

Vinnie Lane: "I don't believe it! MeFisto just won the Internet Championship in his first match!!!!! Big D is NOT gonna be happy when he comes to!"

MeFisto takes his newly won Title and holds it above his head with both hands, showing it off for the live crowd as they go crazy. He takes some time to pose for the cameramen at ringside, flexing his arms with the Championship. After that, MeFisto makes his way over to one of the corners and climbs to the second rope. He calls out for something and ends up getting tossed an orange and a red Powerade, which he nimbly catches in each hand. MeFisto opens the bottles and smashes them together, sending a bunch of it flying into the air, before dumping the rest of both bottles into his mouth, spilling it everywhere.

"ERR, ERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Vinnie Lane: "Man, MeFisto's so hot, he's got me hearing fire trucks!"

"ERR, ERR, ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

No sooner does Vinnie make his comment, when an ACTUAL fire truck drives out from the back and onto the ramp, the Powerade logo emblazoned on both sides of it. MeFisto gets down off the ropes and heads to the outside, making his way over to the truck and pulling a fire hose from it.

Vinnie Lane: "What the hell is he doing with that? There isn't a fire anywhere!"

MeFisto drags the hose back into the ring and aims it at the fans before turning it on. A stream of blue Powerade shoots out into the crowd, completely covering everyone in it's path. The new Internet Champion sprays it all over, before pointing it into the air and enveloping himself in the mist to the point where no-one can see him anymore. Eventually, the hose begins to go wild, spraying everywhere on it's own as MeFisto is nowhere to be seen anymore.

Vinnie Lane: ".................WOW, that certainly was one hell of a celebration! And that was only the beginning, folks; we're gonna get these fans some towels and clean up the ring, then it's gonna be right back to the action, here at Relentless!"

The camera fades away from the ring.

We open up to The Freak in his ring gear and mask, walking down the pier. He manages to go to group random college aged women in their beach outfits. He then takes a notice at their feet, and then follows them to a near by bar somewhere along the pier. He then manages to sit with all four girls at an outdoor seating area, near where the ring is set in.

Freak: So you ladies are ready for Relentless?

Chick 1: What's Relentless?

Chick 3: Oh it some wrestling PPV that is at the peir, I managed to get us some tickets for the show.

Then Chick 1 rolls her eyes, as Chick 4 takes notices of The Freak's belt on his shoulder. She then touches it and he hands it to her, and she had her shoulder slump to the right of her, since it weighed like a ton.

Chick 4: Jeezus, this belt is heavy... I want to know, who are you defending it against?

The Freak: Some guy named Jim Jimson, he's supposed to be this big shot who knows he isn't worth a bag of dimes inside a dead pinecone tree.

Chick 4: Wait, aren't you really Tommy under that mask?

Freak then looks at the camera, as he mouths off "What A Mark" then looks back at the the chicks at the table. As the get their beers on, we see Freak get his belt back and get up from the table. Then he looks at the girls in a questionable manner.

The Freak: So ladies, which one of you would like to cut a promo with me on the beach, after you are finished drinking your beers of course?... Any takers?

Then most of them just ignored his plea, the the fourth chick raises her hand to volunteer and about half and hour later, we see The Freak and Chick four on the beach, getting their shit in as she holds his title.

Chick 4: Look, I don't know much about this Jim Jimson, but he sounds like a loser who needs to know his place within XWF, he's sounds like worthless wrestler who is unfortunate to have to suffer his body against, The Freak!

The Freak then looks into the camera, with a slight grin, as he speaks.

The Freak: What she said is true, he's a worthless man who wasting his time and energy to fight me in a Weapons match. You see Jim, you know your place in this company is being a glorified joke of a wrestler. You know damn well you aren't going to get this belt off me, and you know full well I will take you to hell and back, just so I can pin you in the middle of the ring. Jim, I am going to take you to flavor town of pain and misery, and then chop your remains into the ocean where the sharks can feast up you.

Who knows? You might get lucky and find a way to gain an upset victory over me..

Then both of them laugh hysterically onto the camera. Then Chick Four pulls out picture of a dolphin from her beach back, and then he pulls out a lighter from his pocket, and burns the photo of the dolpin, as a way to say "FUCK JIM". Then he puts the lighter back in his pocket, and speaks for the final time.

The Freak: That is going to be you Jim, you will burn in the hot ass sun. You will make sure that you will turn into a hot dog, brother. I am going to make you an example on who I am in this place, and will make my name heard in this place and retain against you. You are nothing more, than a stepping stone to my raw potential in this place. So Jim, kiss your dolphin fuckin and pine cone tree humpin ass goodbye, because once that bell rings... the'll all be cryin FREE JIMMY as I poach the loving fuck out of you.

Then Freak and Chick Four walk off from the camera, and we fade out.

The opening music of 'Till I Collpase by Eminem starts as the crowd murmurs for the arrival of this wrestler. Spotlights search the arena for him until the beat drops, which reveals the words "TIO" on the main screen. A very large mixed crowd reaction brings out the Incredible One from backstage, he stands at the top of the ramp surveying the entire scene. He nods, acknowledging all the different opinions of him, as he makes his way down the ramp. He rolls into the ring and goes to a turnbuckle, climbing it and raising his hands in the air, for another strong reaction. He jumps off, taking his jacket off and handing it to the ref, stretching the ropes as his theme fades out.

The popular theme song to Cowboy Bebop plays throughout the arena as Felix Jones comes out, shucking and jiving to it, throwing finger guns to fans. He stops and does exactly ten jumping jacks at the bottom of the ramp, then runs around the ring three times. He then slides into it, doing five push-ups, expressing his fitness.

The old-school fans react as a remixed version of "Stand My Ground" by Within Temptation plays, signalling the entrance of Andrew Logan. The big man walks out of the back, looking pissed off as always as he stomps towards the ring. He steps in, moving towards the corner and stretching against the ropes, set to bring the pain to a whole new generation.

The lights dim down to black with Destiny by Stratovarius(a shorter starting) starts to play over the speakers. With only a few seconds passing with the intro, the song stops for a moment and an unknown, deep male voice calls out, "The Last Legend" while it also appears on the screen in writing. The music comes back forty seconds into the song as it starts to pick up.

Tig O'Bitties: Hailing from Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 244 pounds...

JAH...

NEEEEE...

LEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEND!!!

Johnny Legend appears from behind the curtain in his sleek black robe with "The Last Legend" on the back. The stitching on the back lettering is starting to come loose and some holes in the robe, he raises his arms in the air to a mix crowd reaction. Sporting a smirk as he struts his way down the ramp, Johnny Legend keeps his distance from the fans as he hopes they don't put any more rips into his cheap robe. He climbs through the ropes and into the ring while his music slowly dies down.

HHL: This one is for the opportunity to fight for the TV Championship on Savage!

PC: I think this is the first Relentless for a few of these competitors tonight, Heather, the biggest stage in the XWF!

HHL: That's right! Being here is sweet, but that winner's purse at the end of the night is pure honey!

The referee addressed each man who is separated into each corner. Tig O'Bitties steps forward.

Tig O'Bitties: The following match will have a mandatory fifteen minute time limit, and is for the number one contendership for the XWF Television Championship!

Tig leaves the ring. The camera cuts to show a group of fans, including a sweet looking little old man wearing a home-made t-shirt in the front row that says "I LOVE TIG". The camera cuts back as the referee calls for the bell.

MATCH #2:

TV TITLE #1 CONTENDER MATCH

[Image: SbxuYiu.png]

JUST LIKE THE TV TITLE MATCH THIS WILL HAVE A 15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT.

DING!

DING!

DING!

15:00

The action gets underway as both TIO and Felix charge each other, then spill out of the ring to the floor exchanging shots! Logan charges Legend, looking to use his size to his advantage, but is caught with a quick drop toe hold by the wily veteran, sending him down onto the bottom rope! As Logan is stuck on the rope, his Adam's apple pressed against it, Legend stands on his back, using the top rope for leverage to choke Logan! The referee starts a five count! As he does, outside the ring, the referee doesn't see TIO and Felix both crown each other with simultaneous side swinging chair shots, leveling each of them! Legend hops off of Logan, hands in the air, conceding to the referee he released the hold as Logan flops off the bottom rope like a dead fish, grasping at his throat!

14:15

Legend steps away to see both TIO and Felix are out cold on the floor. He shrugs, and turns to see Logan has propped himself up into a seated position in the corner. Legend runs in and does a baseball slide, nailing Logan in the groin! He then stands, and puts his foot on the neck of Logan! Legend grabs the top rope as he does an old school foot choke, as he jaws at the fans! The raucous Relentless crowd is into it!

*LEGENDARY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*LEGENDARY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*LEGENDARY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*

Legend again releases the hold after a five count, and feeling the energy of the crowd behind him, he revels in the excitement, and the fans go absolutely wild! He turns back to Logan, who has pulled himself up by the the top rope, and Legend is immediately grabbed around the neck by Logan with both hands! Logan hoists Legend up for a double fisted chokeslam, but Legend counters! He breaks the hold around his neck and delivers a double knee facebreaker to Logan! Legend feels the impact himself and rolls over, clutching his right knee!

HHL: Legend escaped a nasty fall there but looks like he tweaked his right knee on that one!

PC: You don't last as long in this business as Johnny Legend without getting a few battle scars along the way, Heather!

On the outside, TIO and Felix both prop themselves up against the ring apron. TIO tromps towards Felix, looking to deliver a blow, but Felix gets the boot up, putting TIO back on the floor! Felix rolls back into the ring and slowly stands, both Legend and Logan still on the mat.

11:36

Felix approaches Legend and brings him to his feet with a headhold. As he does, TIO comes back into the ring and heads towards Logan and does the same. Legend throws a shot to Felix's midsection! Another shot to the midsection from Legend! Felix releases the hold! TIO with a snap suplex to Logan! TIO floats over into a pinfall!

Both Felix and Legend throw boots to TIO! Felix leaps down into a pin on Andrew Logan!

Legend picks Felix up into a headhold, and delivers a scoop slam to Felix onto Logan! Legend with a pin attempt on both men!

TIO breaks up the pin attempt on Logan and Felix! He hoists Johnny Legend up, and delivers a stunning northern lights suplex, bridging into a pin attempt!

Johnny Legend kicks out!

PC: Hot action here in this match!

HHL: The fans are on their toes with all these rapid fire pin attempts!

The camera cuts to show a little boy standing on his tip toes near a railing here at the Santa Monica Pier, who then looks up at his dad with glee for being live at Relentless.

9:22

TIO looks up at the referee, not ready to believe he'd only gotten a two count on Johnny Legend. As he does, Andrew Logan comes up and out of a three point stance, throwing a clothesline that nearly decapitates TIO. Logan turns, and with Felix Jones in his sights, he charges, clotheslining him, causing both men to spill to the outside. Johnny Legend slowly gets to his feet, gingerly stepping with more weight on his left foot, rubbing his right knee. Wincing, he drops a deliberate elbow onto TIO. On the outside, Andrew Logan throws an uppercut to Felix. Felix retaliates with an echoing back chop. Logan throws a forearm to Felix, leaving him dazed. Logan then pulls his hand way back, and delivers a back chop so loud it's nearly deafening! Logan then fits Felix into a pump handle, and hoists him for a pump handle slam. Felix kicks his legs and counters, shoving Logan into the ring post!

7:52

Johnny Legend is seen in the ring working a headlock on The Incredible One while both are on the mat. TIO starts to struggle and works his way to his feet, and Legend has to stand along with him just to keep the headlock in place. TIO starts throwing elbows into the ribs of Legend, loosening the headlock! TIO goes for an Irish whip, but Legend counters, whipping TIO into the ropes! Legend hits the deck and TIO bounds over him and into the opposite ropes! TIO comes back at Legend on the rebound, but Legend leapfrogs him, sending TIO into the ropes again! Legend smarts his right knee, and TIO rushes up behind him and nails a leaping bulldog onto Johnny Legend! TIO back up and he hits a quick leg drop onto Legend. TIO then pivots and grabs the arm, and sinches in an arm bar! The referee goes in to check for a submission.

Johnny Legend tries to fight out of the armbar...

The Incredible One presses his leverage, using Johnny's elbow as a fulcrum in the hold...

Legend tries to get his opposite hand in contact with the hand at the end of the arm in the hold, but The Incredible One swats it away...

Legend looks like he might tap out...

But Felix Jones rushes over and stomps on TIO, breaking the hold!

4:45

HHL: This has been a wild showing here at Santa Monica!

PC: These fans are getting every ounce of sweat and effort from these competitors tonight!

Felix Jones and TIO brawl in the ring, exchanging forearm shots! On the outside, Andrew Logan finally gets to his feet and watches the exchange inside the ring! The referee is checking on Legend, who is opening and closing his fist repeatedly to get the pain to dissipate from his arm. Andrew Logan deliberately climbs the ring ropes, and roaring, stops both Jones and TIO who both turn to look at the big man! As they do, Johnny Legend comes in and hits a forearm to the back of TIO's head! Felix Jones turns and throws a dropkick at Johnny Legend, putting him on the mat!

HHL: All of these men are hungry for a chance at the Television Champ on Savage!

PC: This action is relentlessly savage!

Felix Jones gets TIO up with a headhold, and with a swift movement he nails TIO with the Aces High Spinebuster!

Jones spins around, and is immediately met by Andrew Logan, who hits the Breakdown!

The crowd is going wild, and Logan raises a fist in confidence, but Johnny Legend is behind him, biding his time! Logan finally turns, and irish whips Andrew Logan over the top rope and to the pier!

1:56

HHL: Legend looking to TIO and Felix! He lifts Jones up to his feet!

PC: EARLY RETIREMENT!

Legend hooks the leg immediately and the referee begins to count!

3!!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER
FOR THE TELEVISION TITLE:
JOHNNY LEGEND

Andrew Logan stands outside the ring, too late to stop the cover. He stares coldly at Johnny Legend, who celebrates the win in the ring and shouts back and forth with the Santa Monica fans.

Andrew Logan turns and makes his way away from the ring, Legend motioning that the Television title will soon be his as we cut away from the ring.

HHL: I'm told Steve Sayors is backstage hoping to get final thoughts from Thaddeus Duke before his big main event tonight against Chris Page!

PIP: That match is gonna set California on fire!

HHL: Really Pip? Steve, back to you.

SS: Thanks, Heather.

Sayors stands outside the locker room door of the XWF's Lionheart and knocks. Nearly as soon as he knocks, the door opens quickly and out steps Paul Heyman.

SS: Mr. Heyman, I was hoping I could...

"I know what you want, Mr. Sayors, and the answer is an emphatic and resounding no. Thaddeus Duke is preparing for his main event with Chris Page and Thaddeus Duke does not have time for you."

SS: Let me ask you then?

HHL: There you go Steve! You're finally figuring out journalism.

Paul nods at Sayors.

SS: After having a wash out in August where Thaddeus Duke couldn't find the winners circle, he finally got back into the win column on Warfare against Chris Chaos. What changed?

"To think you started off so well with that question only to end it with me rolling my eyes.

"Nothing changed, Mr. Sayors. Nothing changed and Thaddeus Duke is still the same Thaddeus Duke that he's always been. The only difference being that I'm in his ear now telling him the things he needs to hear. Telling him the things he already knew deep inside but refused to listen to. He's listening now, Steven. You see a different side of Thaddeus Duke than you have in the past because he knows that in a world full of villains and cheats, putting on a smile and brushing yourself off when you've fallen just isn't enough.

"Sometimes, you have to get your hands dirty."

SS: Do you think he's ready for Chris Page tonight in Santa Monica?

"Let me ask you something, Mr. Sayors. If Thaddeus Duke wasn't ready for Chris Page, if Thaddeus Duke wasn't ready for Relentless, do you think I'd be out here talking to you right now?"

Sayors doesn't answer.

"That answer is a resounding no, because I'd still be in that locker room, studying his tapes, studying Page's tapes with him and hyping him up because that's what I do, Steven. I remind him who and what he is and that's simply the best on the planet.

"I can assure you with 100 percent certainty that Thaddeus Duke is ready for Chris Page tonight."

SS: What comes after Relentless? Does he have any championship aspirations?

"Mr. Sayors, I'm already managing a champion. He's not yet 22 years old and is a five time XWF champion. He's a young man with a legendary pedigree and there's time enough later on for him to win more titles. So no, titles are not in his immediate future, because he chooses that. Right now, he's enjoying his time in this business by creating memories and images that are seared into the brains of fans all over the world."

SS: Will you be at ringside in his corner tonight?

"I will not be present at the ring tonight. Thaddeus Duke has elected to keep me backstage so there can be no excuses when he defeats Chris Page tonight. He is my client and I follow his orders."

SS: Any last thoughts you care to share with us?

"On Warfare, I tapped into the darker side of Thaddeus Duke that until that point, the world has never seen. It cost him some fans but now I appeal to them directly, those that boo him. How can you boo a man that is the best in the business? How can you boo a man that still loves each and every one of you? How can you boo a man for simply standing up for himself and what is right and no longer allowing the industry to run him down?

"He still fights for you because he loves you.

"He still puts his body and his own well being on the line every night for you because he loves you.

"Thaddeus Duke is still the Thaddeus Duke you all grew to love and respect for his hard work creating lasting memories for you. I appeal to your senses Universe, because what you are witnessing is the evolution of the Lionheart. From a young man being mocked and ridiculed for simply being himself, to a man that will one day many years from now, cement his legacy beside his father and uncle in the Hall of Legends because he is exactly what I say he is: simply, the best.

"You know it too. That's why, you will grow to love him all over again and he's patiently waiting for you to rejoin the cause."

Paul Heyman retreats back inside the locker room.

SS: Heather, Pip. Back to you at ringside.

Jim Jimson is already standing in the ring as we cut back. Yeah, no entrance. It's like that, son.

We hear the glitch on the X-Tron, and shows images of Tommy/Freak on the screen, then once the song starts playing green lighting floods the area of the pier around the ring, with green smoke filling the stage. Then we see Freak coming out, and he poses with his green and black Kendo Stick in the air, then he walks down to the ring and slides into it. Then he gets on his feet, and waves the stick and slams it on the floor and pyro blast on all four ring posts. Then Freak walks around the ring as his theme cuts off.

MATCH #3:

FEDERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

[Image: 2cr5QFX.png]

WEAPONS MATCH - PIN FALL MUST OCCUR IN THE RING

DING!

DING!

DING!

Jimson and The Freak waste no time as the opening bell sounds, rushing out of their respective corners to meet in the middle of the mat. The two lock up, The Freak quickly booting Jimson in the midsection and doubling him over. The Freak drops a sharp elbow to Jimsons back, but before he can drop another Jim is able to shake himself out of The Freaks grip and back away to safety. The Freak looks to build momentum and charges at Jim, catching him with a heavy right hand before grabbing him around the waist and… belly to belly suplex! Jim Jimson is sent flying through the air and crashing to the canvas, and The Freak pounces for a quick cover!

ONE!

TW-

Kickout by Jimson!

Jimson wriggled our from underneath The Freak and back to his feet, the two men staring coldly at each other as they begin to circle. Jimson moves first this time, looking for a stiff lariat but The Freak is able to side step and use Jimsons momentum to shoot him off the ropes. The Freak hits a brutal jumping knee as Jim rebounds back at him, and Jim Jimson is rocked!

HHL: What a knee by The Freak!

PC: Jim Jimson looks dead on the canvas!

HHL: Really, Pip? “Dead”?

PC: Fine. Jim Jimson looks completely unconscious. Doesn’t sound nearly as cool does it, Heather? No. It. Does. Not.

The Freak pounces on Jim Jimson once more and makes another cover, the referee sliding into position for the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

Jim Jimson gets a shoulder up and somehow breaks the count. The Freak looks at the referee in shock but the ref assures him that Jimson kicked out in time. The Freak throws a couple of quick punches at Jimson before grabbing Jims throat and dragging him up to his feet. Powerful standing clothesline! The Freak turns Jim Jimson inside out… and for the first time he’s heading out of the ring for a weapon! The Freak slides underneath the bottom rope, grabbing a nearby steel chair before quickly rolling back into the ring.

The fans on the Santa Monica Pier begin cheering wildly, chanting The Freaks name as he stands over Jims body with the chair held high above his head. He brings it crashing down on Jimson back.

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

SMAAAAAAAAASH!

Jimson rolls around on the mat in agony, The Freaks chair dented and twisted out of shape.

HHL: Holy- did you see the impact of those chair shots?

PC: I’m sitting right next to you Heather. Of course I did.

The Freak tossed the busted chair over the top rope and out of the ring. The Freak grabs the top rope and shakes it wildly, he can feel that the momentum is firmly on his side! He rolls out of the ring once more and lifts the ring skirt! The Freak has a steel chain! He holds the chain high and begins to twirl it wildly to the delight of the Santa Monica fans! The Freak slides back into the ring as Jimson crawls to the ropes and uses them to fill himself back to his feet.

Jimson looks woozy!

The Freak drives a heavy forearm into Jim Jimsons jaw, then takes a step back… and… whips Jimson brutally with the chain!

THWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCKK!

The rattle of steel links wrapping around Jimsons rib cage elicits loud cheers from the bloodthirsty fans!

HHL: The Freak winds up… and whips Jimson again!

PC: Jim Jimson stumbles back and flips over the ropes and to the pier below!

The fans gasp as Jimson lands hard and awkwardly in a heap. The Freak takes a few moments to pose in the ring, maintaining his composure before running off the far ropes to build momentum and…

HHL: Suicide Dive!

PC: With no regard for his own safety The Freak sends himself flipping over the rope to the outside, hitting Jimson like a cannonball as he tries to stand up!

The crowd explodes wildly for the Federweight champion as he lays prone on the floor next to Jimson and holds a fist triumphantly in the air to celebrate the maneuver. The crowd cheers even louder.

“HO-LY SHIT!”

“HO-LY SHIT!”

“HO-LY SHIT!”

Slowly The Freak rolls to his knees and stands up. He grabs Jimsons wrist, and tries to drag him across the floor to the ring… but the dead weight is too heavy! The Freak struggles to move Jimson and stomps his feet in a furious rage.

HHL: The Freak is going to have to get Jimson back into the ring… the pinfall cant happen on the outside!

The Freak looks around for another weapon, eventually settling on a nearby trash can. He drags the can over to Jimson and dumps its contents all over him! The crowd roars as Jim is covered in discarded food and empty beer cups, then The Freak begins beating Jimson with the can repeatedly!

The fans begin to count the chair shots out loud!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

“FIVE!”

Jimson finally rolls over to his knees and scrambles over to the ring to escape the blows, using the ring skirt to drag himself up to the apron! Jimson dives back into the ring to avoid the trash can blasts, and The Freak tosses the dented can to the side before chasing Jimson back into the ring!

Jim is on his feet!

The Freak is behind him!

HHL: Jim Jimson knows he can’t take much more punishment! He’s got to try and end this now!

PC: Jimson lunges, looking to tie up The Freak!

The Freak sidesteps and shoves Jimson back… The Freak moves in a flash, wrapping a hand around Jimsons throat.

HHL: Ode to Antebellum!

PC: Chokeslam! Jimson hits the canvas! He’s out!

HHL: What a counter!

The Freak rolls Jimson over onto his back and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION:
THE FREAK

PC: He's done it! The Freak has finally put away Jimson!

HHL: He looked like he could have put him away at any time! That was... dominant.

Pip nods in agreement.

The Freak holds his Federweight title high in the air, to the cheers of the fans on the Pier. Slowly he exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp to the stage, and the camera slowly fades out.

We see Theo Pryce, standing alone at the far end of the pier, staring out at the ocean. He notices the camera approaching behind him, and turns around, motioning it closer.

Closer.

Still closer.

THEO PRYCE: Fuck Chris Chaos.

He turns back to the water, and the camera returns to the ring for the next match.

The music hits as a video package of Charlie Nickles laying fools out rolls on the X-tron. Charlie pops out through the entrance, absolutely vibing to the music and hyping himself up. He walks down the entrance ramp with his arms held wide out at his side ala the passion of the Christ. He seems absolutely unconcerned with the jeers and taunts of the audience. As he nears the ring he suddenly brings his arms back to the center of his body, shaking his closed fists in the air while screaming something incoherent. He hustles over to the stairs, quickly ascending them before grabbing the top rope and stepping onto the ring apron. Charlie looks back at the audience with a toothy grin before ducking under the top rope and stepping the ring proper.

Brian Storm Comes in riding a clydesdale with a corncob pipe in his mouth, twirling a lasso high above his head. He rides the horse down the ramp and around the ring, back to the end of the ramp, jumps off, smacks the horse in the ass and the horse runs up the ramp, returning to its place backstage. Then Brian tosses his lasso in a corner and rolls into the ring under the bottom rope, gets up and waits for the fight to start.

"Kill Somebody" by Yungblud plays as Liam Roberts makes his way out and down towards the ring. He climbs the ring steps and joins Charlie and Brian as they await Greggo.

Sarah Lacklans theme plays over the speakers as Greggo makes his way through the crowd, occasionally stopping to make out with or grope various people in the audience; both male and female. He is wearing one of the cheap free face masks they give out at stores, so he's definitely being safe about this. The fans seem mostly disgusted by his attempts to molest them, but for all we know that could be due to Corona concerns.

MATCH #4:

HEAVY METALWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

[Image: IqiPBHX.png]

Standard match

DING!

DING!

DING!

As the bell rings the four men stare across the ring at each other, each trying to decide who they’ll target first. The fans on the pier cheer loudly, stomping their feet and clapping in unison as they away the carnage. Brian Storm moves first and moves quickly to try and get to Liam Roberts, but before he can get there Charlie Nickles cuts him off! Charlie pounds Brian with a few right hands and backs him into the nearest corner to continue working him over. Greggo sees Liam Roberts standing by idly, and tries to capitalize! He charges across the mat and spears Roberts through the ropes and to the floor below!

HHL: Whoa! Greggo takes Liam to the outside right away!

PC: Roberts and Greggo land in a heap on the pier! That looked like it did some serious damage to both of them!

Back in the ring Charlie Nickles continues to hammer Brian Storm in the corner. Suddenly Brian Storm unleashes an uppercut from hell and sends Charlie stumbling backwards to the middle of the mat! Nickles tried to shake the cobwebs from his head and regain his composure, but Brian Storm charge towards him like a runaway freight train!

THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

Storm hits Charlie with a powerful shoulder block and sends Nickles tumbling across the canvas! The fans gasp loudly as Charlie does his best to stand and recover as Brian Storm backs up and prepares to charge again! Storm rumbles towards Charlie…

HHL: What a counter!

PC: Charlie Nickles knees Storm in the stomach and hits a swinging neck breaker! Charlie and Brian are both laid out in the ring! Nickles already looks drained! This is not a good sign for the defending champion, and a man challenging for the Universal title in two days!

On the outside, Greggo and Liam Roberts brawl their way over to the fan barricade! Liam catches Greggo with a heavy hook, but Greggo grabs a fist full of Liams hair and bounces his skull hard off the rail! Liam tries to shake free, but Greggo has a firm grasp! Greggo slams Liams head down on the barricade a few more times, leaving Roberts a bloodied mess!

HHL: Oh God, I’m going to be nauseous.

PC: You’re a wrestling commentator. You don’t like blood? FUCK HIM UP, GREGGO!

Liam Roberts is busted wide open, a torrential downpour of crimson pouring down his face from his gashed forehead. He drops to his knees as Greggo continues to slam his head against the barricade, but then Greggo grabs the rail with both hands and uses it to anchor himself as he drives several powerful knees into Liams body!

HHL: Somebody stop this!

PC: That would be the referee, Heather. After everything we’ve seen from this desk over the last year or two… this is what you think has gone too far and needs stopped?

HHL: It’s not just the violence, Pip… Greggo is coming into this match with, allegedly, Covid-19 AND C Diff. Its not safe! He could be a super spreader of two different things, and I don't even know what that second one is!

PC: Trust me. You don’t want to.

Back in the ring, Charlie Nickles is back on his feet and looking to take control of the momentum. He has Brian Storm back on his feet and ties up, gaining the upper hand as he twists Storm into a hammerlock. Brian fires a few punches over his own shoulder with his free hand, but Charlie ducks down to avoid them and leg sweeps Brian Storm to the mat! The entire ring shakes as Storm lands, and Charlie Nickles pounces stop Storm for a cover!

ONE!

Greggo sees what’s happening and leaves the battered Liam Roberts.

TWO!

Greggo slides into the ring and-

Drops a shoulder on Charlie Nickles to break up the count! Greggo drags Charlie off of Brian Storm, then feeds him several hard right hands and cinches in a tight side headlock! Greggo shouts at Charlie, demanding that he submit as well as forfeit his match against Lacklan… but Charlie is fighting his way up to his feet!

“CHAR-LIE!”

“CHAR-LIE!”

The Santa Monica fans cheer wildly as Nickles makes his way back up to a vertical base.

HHL: It seems like the fans on the Pier are really behind Nickles right now!

PC: Makes sense, there’s a lot of freaks in this part of California.

Nickels elbows Greggo hard in the midsection, forcing him to release the hold, and the two men quickly square off and begin trading right hands! Brian Storm is back up, and joins the melee! All three men are hammering each other with powerful strikes…

… and then…

Greggo hacks and coughs on everybody! The crowd groans in disgust, and Brian Storm and Charlie Nickles cover their mouths quickly!

HHL: That’s horrific! Get Greggo out of there!

PC: It’s biological warfare and perfectly legal within the confines of the XWF.

HHL: Hang on… the top rope!

PC: It’s Liam Roberts!

Bloody and battered Liam Roberts is on the top rope and grins with Peter Gilmour levels of wickedness before hurling himself off the ringpost and hitting a cross body splash on all three of his opponents! Charlie, Greggo and Brian Storm go down like bowling pins, but Liam Roberts doesn’t seem like he’s in any position to capitalize! He hurt himself as much as anyone else! Greggo drapes an arm over Liam’s chest!

The referee hesitates, but then drops to make the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-

Brian Storm knocks Greggo’s hand away, then gets to his feet groggily and drags Greggo with him! Brian Storm lifts Greggo into the air, high over his head!

HHL: Watch out for Charlie!

PC: Nickels is on his feet and dropkicks Storm in the back!

Brian Storm topples forward over the rope, dropping Greggo to the pier outside before flipping down on top of him!

Charlie Nickles lifts Liam Storm and hooks both of his arms!

DEVIL!

HOOK!

DROP!

HHL: Double Arm DDT!

PC: Charlie Nickles has Liam Roberts finished! There’s nobody around to interfere!

Charlie Nickles makes the cover, and the referee is quickly in position.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW HEAVY METALWEIGHT CHAMPION:
CHARLIE NICKLES

Charlie Nickles grabs the Heavy Metalweight belt away from the referee.

HHL: A huge win for Nickles!

PC: He's a belt holder, and has a wave of momentum to ride into his match with Lacklan for the Universal title!

HHL: Now can we get Greggo out of here? He's clearly sick, likely contagious, and I feel in danger just being within eyesight of him.

PC: Oh Heather... I agree.

Charlie exits the ring with his title and makes his way down the pier, the camera cutting away from the ring as the three losers head backstage.

We see Theo Pryce, standing over near a small gaggle of fans signing autographs and posing for pictures. He sees the camera approaching again, and rolls his eyes.

THEO PRYCE: What, did I give you guys blue balls or something? You really want a pre match promo from me that badly? Fine.

He motions the camera in closer.

Closer.

Closer still.

THEO PRYCE: Fuck Chris Chaos.

He turns back to the fans, and once more we're left unsatisfied and cut back to the ring.

PC: And our next match is gonna be a doozy.

HHL: That's right, Pip, this one has been building for months. I don't think I've seen more hatred between two men in my lifetime

PC: This one is going to be for all the marbles. Literally. If Chris Chaos wins, he gets a shot at Sarah Lacklan at the next Pay Per View. If he loses, he's gone. Done. Caput. Fired.

Theo's music hits to an eruption from the crowd on the Pier. The Head of Creative walks out onto the ramp. He is wearing his typical black sleeveless shirt and black pants with dollar signs all over them. He looks around at the capacity crowd before cracking a grin. He begins to walk down to the ring.

PC: An extremely confident Theo Pryce here, but why wouldn't he be. He has a chance to rid the XWF world of the Chaos cancer for good. This might be the biggst match of his career.

HHL: Normally, I do not like to see people lose their careers, but Chris Chaos is deplorable. I can't say he doesn't have it coming to him.

Theo steps into the ring and rips off the black shirt. He tosses it to the outside. He stands patiently waiting for that notorious music to hit.

Finally, it does.

F O L L O W M E

appears on the X-Tron. Smoke billows at the entrance way.

[Image: TjReS85.gif]

He walks out to the front of the ramp, and throws his arms up as pyro hits.

PC: A focused Chris Chaos here, but is this the last time we get to see his entrance music?!

HHL: And notice no Mandii Rider with him. Chaos wants to make sure he does this himself.

He makes his way up the steps, his eyes now set on Theo. He takes off the black shirt as he stands in the corner. The two stare a hole through each other.

PC: You can cut this tension with a knife here. This is pure, unmitigated hatred.

MATCH #5:

[Image: KfnmyUs.png]

IF CHRIS CHAOS WINS HE RECEIVES A UNIVERSAL TITLE SHOT AT THE NEXT PPV. IF THEO PRYCE WINS CHRIS CHAOS IS FIRED.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The bell rings and both men explode off the blocks, meeting each other in the center of the ring. It turns into an all out brawl, fists flying in every direction. Back and forth until it appears to be Theo that gets the upper hand, backing Chaos into the corner. Chaos reverses however, and now has Theo backed into a corner. Neither one has stopped punching since the bell rang. Theo gets a knee to the gut of Chaos and reverses again, Chris's back to the turnbuckle this time. Another big knee from Theo and he whips Chaos into the far turnbuckle.

Chaos explodes out of the corner however and charges Theo, who sidesteps and throws Chris head first into the turnbuckle on the near side.

Stumbling out to the middle Theo knocks him down with a clothesline.

PC: These two aren't even concerned with a wrestling match! This is a fight! A pure, full on fistfight!

Chaos is back up, Theo swings again and Chaos ducks, dropping him back with a back body drop. Theo pops up but Chaos comes off the ropes with a Lou Thez press, raining shots down on the head and face of the Head of Creative.

He rolls off. Theo is getting up when Chaos hauls off and kicks him in the ribs. Chaos goes to do it again but Theo grabs his ankle. He is trying to push Chris's leg back, to create space, and Chaos is fighting to stay vertical. Theo hammers at the thigh area, and tries to take Chaos off his feet.

Finally he is able to twist Chaos off balance, and he face plants the ropes and bounces off. Theo gets to his feet. Chaos comes off the ropes for a clothesline and Theo ducks, dumping Chaos over the ropes and to the outside. Theo methodically rolls under the ropes, and grabs Chaos by the arm as he goes to get up. He whips him back first into the steel steps. A collective "OHHHH" from the crowd fills the arena.

HHL: Theo has some bad intentions. He not only wants to send him to the unemployment line, but wants to send him there a little worse for wear.

He picks Chaos up and slams his head off the announce table before driving him back first into the ring apron. Chaos arches his back as he makes contact and slumps down.

The ref is counting, so Theo rolls into the ring to break the count, then back out. Chaos has collected himself, however, and clubs Theo as he rolls out, tossing him face first into the ring post. Chaos then yells at the ring announcer to get up, and takes her chair, snapping it shut.

PC: Uh oh.

He goes under the ring and grabs a trash can and baseball bat as well. Tossing them into the ring, he rolls Theo into the ring. Chaos picks up the chair.

PC: Chas has evil intentions here!

He raises the chair above his head, when ref John Bihl grabs it and takes it from him. Chaos turns to face him, getting up in his face. Theo is up and grabs the chair. Bihl shoves Chaos, who turns around.

CRACK!

Theo flattens Chaos with the chair.

He then walks over to Bihl and whispers something. Bihl signals to ring announcer, who picks up the mic.

"There has been a new change to this match by rule of Theo Pryce.....Chairs are legal in this contest!"

PC: What is this! Theo is changing the rules as the match goes on here!

HHL: He is head of creative, he can do whatever he wants!

Theo turns around and picks up the chair, Chaos is stirring.

Chaos is up, and Theo drives the chair into the midsection of Chaos. Then....

WHACK

He brings it down hard over his back. Chaos is face down, but still stirring. Theo delivers another shot, then tosses the chair.

Theo picks Chaos up by the hair.

"You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could ya? Dumb motherfucker....."

He goes to lock in a DDT but chaos counters, so Theo knees him again in the midsection. Lifting him up he drops him with a powerslam.

He looks at Bihl.

Makes the cover.

Chaos gets a shoulder up.

PC: As much as I hate him, it's going to take more than that to keep Chaos down, especially in a career match.

Theo lifts Chaos up and tosses him into the corner. He grabs the chair. Theo goes to whack Chaos again but he ducks. Chaos ducks out of the way, and rolls Theo up.

Bihl counts.

Theo pops out but Chaos has the chair.

PC: Uh oh!

Theo grins, almost daring Chaos to hit him. He even says COME ON! DO IT! DO IT AND GET DISQUALIFIED!

HHL: What?!

Bihl signals to the ring announcer.

"According to Head of Creative, Theo Pryce, chairs are now illegal in this matchup!"

Chaos turns and looks at the ring announcer.......he has a pissed look on his face as Theo comes from behind with a low blow.

PC: Theo stacking the deck here against Chaos. He is changing the rules as we go here!

Picking Chaos up by the hair he plants him in the center of the ring with a DDT.

HHL: Chaos is the master of mind games, but Theo has out smarted him so far!

Theo doesn't go for the cover, however. He picks Chaos up and whips him back into the corner. Theo runs and goes for the splash but Chaos ducks it, Theo crashes into the turnbuckle. Chaos is on the assault now, running off adreneline. Rights. Lefts. Rights. Lefts.

He sits Theo on middle rope. He rains down shots.

The crowd counts along with them.

Chaos hooks Theo up and suplexes him off th top rope. Both men land with a loud crash in the center of the ring.

PC: Both men are down here, Chaos is crawling to Theo.

He covers but John Bihl acts like something is in his eye. He doesn't make the count.

Chaos walks over to Bihl, and shoves him. Bihl shoves him back. Theo crawls behind Chaos.

Low blow again......

Chaos goes down. Theo stomps a few times on him before rolling out of the ring. He grabs the hammer from the ring bell.

PC: Oh jesus, here comes another rule change!

Chaos is stirring, and gets to his feet.

WHACK

Right between the eyes! Chaos has been busted open and is flat on his back.

Bihl pretends he didnt see it. Theo tosses the hammer. He pulls up the leg.

3---CHAOS GOT A SHOULDER UP!!!!!!!!

For the first time in a long time the crowd cheers for Chaos as Theo can't believe it. Picking Chaos up again he drops him with a hard right. His face is a crimson mask.

PC: I have a feeling Chaos is done after tonight. Theo is going to make this impossible!

He picks up Chaos and goes for a suplex but somehow, Chaos pushes off and rolls out of the ring.

Theo grins and rolls out of the ring. Chaos appears to grab something from behind the steps as he goes to one knee. Theo comes out, and grabs him by the hair, ready to inflict more damage. Chaos turns and punches Theo square in the face....Theo drops like a cinder block.

PC: Brass knucks! Chaos has brass knucks!!!!!

He rolls back into the ring......John Bihl comes over to "check" on him.

CHAOS NAILS BIHL!!!!!!!! JOHN BIHL IS OUT COLD!

He drops back to one knee, his face bleeding from the hammer shot.

He uses the ropes to get to his feet, still woozy.

Theo is still down on the outside.

A licensed XWF official comes running down, he slides into the ring. He begins to count Theo out!

Theo begins to stir a little.

The crowd is counting along with him.

HHL: He could do it here! Chaos may have just equalized Theo!

Theo is up.

He rolls into the ring just as the new ref gets to ten.

Chaos walks towards him, but as soon as he goes to pick him up, Theo grabs the legs, tripping him. A bloody Chaos falls face first into the ropes. Theo, stumbling, grins.

PC: He's going for the Sovereign Stomp here!

HHL: He hits this its game over!

Theo goes for the stomp, Chaos moves. Theo turns.

SPINEBUSTER FROM CHAOS.

Both men are down.

Chaos is stirring as the ref checks on him.

Just then....John Bihl is in the ring.......he is arguing with the new ref. The two refs are debating who should call the rest of the match. Chaos and Theo are on the outside, knocking each other around. Chaos chokes Theo with a camera chord. Bihl shoves the new ref inside the ref. The new ref gets up and shoves Bihl.

PC: It's pure Chaos out here!

HHL: Did you expect anything less?

The two continue to work around the outside of the ring.

Chaos rolls a now bloody Theo inside the ring.

He ducks in the corner.

PC: He's setting him up here!!!!!!!!

Theo turns

SPEAR!!!!!!!

[Image: ORO7S0O.gif]

Chaos goes for the pin!

PC: He's gonna do it! He's gonna do it here! He's gonna win a shot at the title!

He looks the leg.

Bihl, whose up now, doesn't count.

Chaos slaps the ring.

CHAOS SPEARS BIHL!!!!!!!

The crowd erupts again!

But Theo is up! He has taken far less punishment.

Chaos turns around. He goes for a clothesline, theo ducks.

Pryce Is Right!!!!!!!

Arm trap crossface

IS CHAOS GONNA TAP?!

Chaos is reaching for the ropes! He's reaching but Theo re positions and pulls into the center of the ring! There is no ref!!

Chaos slaps the mat.

HHL: Is Chaos tapping?! I can't tell, was that a tap out?!

The new ref rolls into the ring. Chaos crawls......the new ref is checking....asking.....Chaos says no.........reaching........

HE GETS TO THE ROPES!

Theo breaks the hold.

Chaos has lost a lot of blood.

He gets up slowly. Theo grabs him.

Pryce Check!!!! Satellite DDT!!!!

He pins Chaos.

3---CHAOS GOT A SHOULDER UP!!!!!

PC: I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Chaos won't stay down! He refuses to die here!

Theo picks up Chaos......he gives the knife to throat symbol. Chaos is dripping blood.

Kingdom Come!!!!!

PC: It's over. Its by god over! Pryce hit Kingdom Come!

But instead of pinning him, Theo looks at the downed, beaten, bloody Chaos. He grins a smug grin and rolls out of the ring.

Pryce is walking up the ramp!

PC: WHAT THE HELL! Theo is walking out! The ref is counting!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS HE GOING?!

Pryce keeps walking, the ref keeps counting!

10!

The new ref calls for the bell!

YOUR WINNER VIA COUNTOUT:
CHRIS CHAOS

PC: OH MY GOD! SOME HOW, SOME WAY! CHAOS IS NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!!!!!! THEO PRYCE JUST GOT HIMSELF COUNTED OUT ON BY GOD PURPOSE!!

Theo turns to face the ring. Chaos is still down. He grins again. And turns and walks to the back.

PC: ARE CHAOS AND THEO IN CAHOOTS! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE CHAMPION! MY GOD! CHAOS IS GONNA GET HIS SHOT AFTERALL!!!!!!

The camera zooms in slowly on Chris Chaos' face, and then slowly fades away from the ring.

Charlie Nickels is seen walking down the pier by himself, carrying his Heavy Metalweight title belt over his shoulder. Suddenly, from behind a food cart comes Greggo!

Greggo: Mmmmm, mmmm boi I done tolt yer ass this was coming. I tolt you!

Greggo has a large black dildo in his hand. He lunges at Charlie!

Charlie pushes Greggo aside, no-selling the offense as he walks past him. Greggo looks dejected, the troll saddened by the lack of engagement. As Greggo stands there, dejected, probably thinking of better trolling tactics, Nickles comes rolling back!

Charlie hits Sarah's fart sniffer with a big boot to the face! The offense leaves Greggo unresponsive on the ground. The crowd goes wild!

"Fuck Greggo! Fuck Greggo"! they chant in unison as Charlie walks away from the scene, the camera zooming in on Greggos dildo before fading out.

Chris Chaos is walking backstage. A bit disheveled and a little worse for wear.

[Image: Bb3XF4V.jpg]

HHL: You have to wonder, Pip, after what we've just seen, does Chris Chaos even know where he is right now?

PIP: That's a good question, Heather. He's looking a little rough at the moment!

"Mr. Jackson," calls out the voice of the most famous Jew in the XWF as a door creaks open. Chaos stops and looks to his left. Paul Heyman steps into the hallway, facing Chris Chaos.

[Image: iWKWwtc.jpg]

"You're just the man I've been looking for," Heyman says as Chaos looks at him with a puzzled look on his face. "Mr. Jackson, on behalf of my client, Thaddeus Duke, we would like to extend our congratulations to you in your becoming the number one contender to the Universal Championship."

Chaos looks over Heyman a quick second.

"If Thaddeus wants to congratulate me, he can do it himself," Chaos says as he starts to walk away.

Heyman grabs Chris by his trench coat sleeve, stopping his departure. Chaos stops and looks at Heyman's hand on his sleeve, then over at Paul.

"We know you've been through a lot tonight Chris, so I'll make this very simple. So simple, that even you can understand," Paul says with a smirk. To which, Chaos's anger is noticeably increasing. "We know you haven't had a great time of late. My client can relate. We know you're on a path of redemption. Again, my client can relate.

"So what better way to put a stamp on your path to redemption than by finally getting over the hump and removing the thorn in your side that has been Thaddeus Duke?"

Chaos grabs Heyman by his neck and forces him against the wall.

"I have nothing to prove against Thaddeus Duke!"

"Calm down, Chris!" Heyman pleads. "All I'm trying to say is that out of the goodness of his heart, he's requesting that you give yourself a chance at redeeming your past struggles against him. Sunday night in the Rose Bowl!"

Heyman shakes a little, fearing what Chris might do to him if he pushes too far.

"Don't you want that? Don't you want a chance to finally shut him up?

"Think about it! What would give you more momentum as you head toward the Universal title match, than beating not one, but two members of the Duke family in one single weekend?"

An arm enters the screen and rips Chaos off of Heyman and forces him into the wall. Chaos is filled with rage but does nothing as Thaddeus Duke stands face to face with him.

"You're a bully, Chris. I don't much like bullies."

HHL: The Lionheart let it be known he wanted to compete all three nights here at Relentless!

"You were the big kid in school picking on and beating up the little guys simply because you could," Thaddeus says, their noses nearly touching. Not a smile between either man. Heyman straightens up his jacket.

"You're not the bully here anymore are you, Chris?

"Nah, you're just a chickenshit coward that's never been anything more than an ego trip that bought into his own hype until he got smacked the fuck down by someone better than him. Someone that wasn't afraid to punch him right in the fuckin' mouth."

Chris Chaos seethes with rage.

"You wanna prove me wrong, don't you Chris?

"You want to get the monkey off your back and finally shut me up, just like Paul said. So here's your chance. You have this one shot at redeeming yourself for all of your past failures against me. Sunday night at the Rose Bowl, Chris. You and me. Xtreme Rules.

"What's it gonna be?"

"One shot at Redemption? You're delusional. The only redemption I need I will get when I rip that title out of Sarah's hands and cement myself at the top of this company. Against you? I have nothing to prove because beating you does nothing for me. But, if you want to tango, lets tango. I have a Universal Title shot and you're just going to continue to hover somewhere in the midcard. Never quite being good enough to matter. You've never been Universal Champion have you? That's right. So I'll accept because win or lose, I still come out the winner."

"There's that brave face and false bravado I love so much!"

"Now get out of my face before I get you out of it."

"Go on then."

Duke and Chaos stare each other down for a few moments. Heyman grabs Thaddeus by his shoulder and Thad looks over at him, then back at Chris.

"Good," Thad says as he straightens up Chris's trenchcoat, Chaos then slaps Thad's hand away. "Until Sunday then." Duke slaps Chaos in the shoulder and he and Paul head down the hallway. Fade back to ringside.

HHL: There you have it folks!

PIP: The challenge has been laid down and accepted!

HHL: Chris Chaos will meet Thaddeus Duke one on one Sunday night on night three at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena! Xtreme rules!

HHL: Wrestling fans, the first meeting between these two men was a knock down drag out fifteen minute television classic with a big fight feel!

PC: I didn’t think we’d get it after Chris Page flat out refused to do this match!

HHL: We’re here! We’re live! This is Relentless and ladies and gentlemen, buckle in because what you’re about to witness, I have absolutely no doubt, is a five star match of the year candidate!

PC: Heather, this crowd was just shown the graphic for this match on the X-Tron and the pop was just insane!

HHL: It’s a living legend, Chronic Chris Page! Against a young man with legendary lineage, the Lionheart himself, Thaddeus Duke!

The bell rings, centering the attention on the ring announcer standing in the center of the ring.

RING ANNOUNCER: The following contest… is an old school rules match, set for one fall!

HHL: Old School Rules, Pip! Sometimes, men just want to fight like men and throw out the gimmicks and props!

The lights around the pier go out, plunging the crowd into darkness and the anticipation grows within the XWF Universe in attendance. On the X-Tron, the word LIONHEART in gold lettering fades in, filling the screen. It pulses like a heartbeat and the fans can barely contain themselves.

The LIONHEART lettering shrinks some and crawls to the top of the X-Tron screen, allowing room for Thaddeus Duke’s new logo to be revealed.

[Image: sp7mSBS.png]

HHL: Thaddeus Duke, in keeping with the 90’s theme at Super Relentless, paying homage to one of the greatest wrestlers of all time here in Bret Hart!

Please Press Play.

X-Tron Credit to TK Productions <3

That sweet Jim Johnston guitar riff is heard and the fans are on their feet. Gold lighting pans the arena reminiscent of pink lighting in days long since past. After a few seconds, Thad’s sidekick Frankie emerges from backstage wearing a leather jacket with Duke’s Lionheart logo on its back and wearing gold colored shades just like the Hitman’s.

The fans love it up as Frankie stands at the edge of the stage taking in the atmosphere. Excitedly, he waves his arms up and down a few times, hyping the crowd even more before turning and pointing toward the entrance way where Thaddeus Duke finally emerges. He wears a matching leather jacket and gold shades. His Hitman inspired trunks are white, splashed with gold and the word LIONHEART down each leg. The new gold Lionheart logo on his rear.

As he reaches the edge of the stage he grabs Frankie gently by the back of his neck and the boys take in the atmosphere together before heading toward the ring.

Gold pyro bursts over the ring like the 1990’s Bret Hart entrance.

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

POP!

RA: Introducing first! From Old Saybrook, Connecticut, weighing 2 hundred 17 pounds…

The Lionheart!

Thaddeus!

DUUUKE!

At the bottom of the ramp, Thad and Frankie work the crowd, slapping hands as they make their way to the ring. Once in the ring, Thaddeus gives his normal Bret Hart “I love you” pose in the corners. As is a Hitman tradition, he and Frankie both give their gold shades away to fans at ringside before Paul Heyman emerges from backstage to escort Frankie to the back.

The fans boo this move.

PC: Heather, I think Frankie’s getting over!

HHL: Pretty charismatic for a little guy.

The lights suddenly dim to darkness.

RA: ”His opponent… about to make his way to the ring, he is the XWF Television Champion and one-half of the XWF Tag Team Champions; “THE SATURDAY NIGHT DELIGHT” CHRIS PAGE!!

A spotlight hits the top of the ramp and upon the greatness that is Chris Page. Chris has the Television Title around his waist with the Tag Title slung over his right shoulder. Chris locks eyes with Thaddeus as he starts to make a slow, deliberate walk towards the ring

HHL: These two men, already thrilling this crowd and the match hasn’t even started yet!

PC: Pip, I’m already on the edge of my seat!

HHL: …. You’re Pip.

PC: Yeah, that’s what I said.

Chris reaches ringside where he hands his tag title to a ring attendant before unstrapping the Television Title and passing it over as well. He climbs up on the ring apron where he and Thad lock eyes once again with neither man blinking. Page steps through the ropes and into the ring as the house lights rise up leaving nothing the bell to be rung.

[Image: 7OfTBzg.png]

MATCH #6

[Image: PRbWuq1.png]

PURE WRESTLING RULES MATCH.

DING!

DING!

DING!

The referee point to Chris Page then to Thaddeus Duke. Each man nods in response and the referee calls for the bell and this match is finally under way. Page looks across at Duke, serious as a heart attack. Thad looks back at him, smirks, then both men lock it up in the center of the ring. Page, with his size advantage, backs Duke into the corner where the referee asks, then receives a clean break.

Page though, remembers their last match and in an effort to get the upperhand, goes for a cheapshot punch, but Thad ducks under it and Page lands in the corner. Duke turns and delivers a hard right to Page’s jaw, stunning him instantly. Duke follows up with a few more shots before sending Page to the far corner. Page lands hard in the turnbuckles but instantly rolls to the mat and under the ropes to the floor. The referee starts a ten count.

HHL: Page, gathering himself a bit here.

PC: I don’t think Duke is giving him what he anticipated in the early going.

Duke hightails it across the ring and one hops it to the top rope. He goes to leap off, but Page sidesteps his intended maneuver. Thad anticipated as much and held on to the top turnbuckle, not leaping at all. Page expects a crash landing from Duke but doesn’t get it, causing him to lose track of the boy wonder for a second. Long enough for Thad to leap off the top rope and crash onto Page on the floor sending the fans into a frenzy and the referee restarts his ten count.

Thaddeus Duke gets back to his feet on the floor and lays in a few stomps before reaching down and grabbing Chris Page by his hair. He aids Page to his feet, then rolls him into the ring. Page starts to get back to his feet as Thad jumps up on the apron. He leaps to the top rope and uses it as a springboard, nailing Page with a dropkick and sending him to the mat. Page almost rolls through but instead, remains on all fours as Duke gets back to his feet.

Page sits on his knees and stares across the ring at his young nemesis. Cockily, Thaddeus bows in curtsy, causing Page to flip him off. The boy wonder can’t help but laugh in response. Page gets back to his feet and Thad charges toward him. Page goes for a quick thinking hip toss, but Thaddeus blocks it. Thad delivers a hard shot to Page’s solar plexus, almost doubling him over. Duke places his left leg across Page’s neck and Page lifts himself up, Thad backflips and lands on his feet and takes Page to the mat with an arm drag, then locks in an arm bar.

Chris Page lies there a second regaining his wind, then pounds the mat in frustration.

HHL: Thus far, the Lionheart has remained one step ahead of the wily veteran!

PC: Page is letting frustration creep in, he’s gotta stay in his game and just wait for the right opportunity to turn this around and get Thaddeus Duke out of his head!

Still trapped in the armbar, Page starts to get to his feet. He delivers a few shots with his free hand to Thad’s midsection. But Duke is unrelenting. Thad transitions the armbar to an arm twist and Page takes advantage. As Thad is turning back to face him, Page jams a thumb into his eye gathering a chorus of boos from the sold out crowd and a reprimand from the referee. Page blows past the referee where he latches on to a front waist lock delivering an overhead release Belly to Belly Suplex! The crowd boos as Page pops back to his feet.

”Page turns things around real quick.”

Chris picks Thad up off the mat where he drives him back into a neutral corner with a shoulder block. He drives several shoulders to the midsection of Duke before bringing him out of the corner with a snapmare take over. Page comes out from the corner flipping over That while snapping his neck forward in the process. Page makes the cover.

1!!!

2!!!!!

THR….

Thad escapes the near fall. Page reaches his feet where he picks Thad back up off the mat where he laces him across the chest with a knife edge chop that echoes throughout the building. Page delivers a second knife edge chop across the chest knocking Thaddeus back into the ropes, Thaddeus bounces off the ropes swinging with a right hand that Page ducks while latching on to a back waist lock. Page delivers a Release German Suplex folding Thaddeus up like an accordion!

”Some vintage Chris Page on firm display.”

Page is back to his feet where he taunts the crowd garnering massive boos from all over before he turns his attention to Thaddeus who us pushing himself up to all fours. Page comes forward booting him in the head before reaching down picking Thad up off the mat where he takes him back into the ropes, Page looks for an Irish Whip but Thad counters and sends Page bouncing off the near side ropes where he ducks under a Leap Frog by Duke, only when Duke lands he tweaks the right knee. Page spins around and immediately chop blocks the back of the ring knee sending Thad down to the mat!

”Thad’s right knee almost went out on him but Page smells blood in the water!”

Page pops back up to his feet where he takes the right leg of Thad in his hands and directly lays several stomps to the knee itself before dragging Thad towards the ropes. Page lays the right ankle on the bottom rope before springing up off the middle ropes where he drives all his weight on the knee! Page is back up and springs up off the ropes driving all of his weight across the right knee of Thad a second time!

”The pain that’s got to be coursing through the body of Thaddeus has to be near unbearable!”

Chris brings Thad out towards the center of the ring where he looks to lock in a Figure Four Leg Lock! Thad counters by kicking Page off with his left foot, Page comes forward only to have Thad grab him by the front of the tights and falls backwards allowing him to send Page spilling out through the middle ropes to the floor!

Page is up to one knee as Thad gets to his feet where he walks towards the ropes only to have Page reach under the ropes snatching the right leg out from under Thad and causing Thad to fall backwards. Page yanks the lower half of Thad under the bottom tope before driving the back of the knee into the ring apron! Page picks the leg up doing it again!

Page rolls back into the ring where he reaches down picking Thaddeus up where he drives him back into a neutral corner. Page drives a shoulder block into the midsection before making his way back towards the center of the ring only to charge back towards Thaddeus looking to deliver a spear into the midsection, Thaddeus side steps Page sending Page smacking the ring post right shoulder first! Thad manages a School Boy!

1!!!

2!!!!

THR…

Page escapes the near falls and rolls towards the ropes.

"Chris Page! Ducking out of the ropes and trying to call a timeout!"

"Thaddeus Duke meanwhile, is back to his feet, beating on his own knee!"

"Page was really working that knee over a bit ago and he's trying to get the blood flowing again!"

As Thad works on his knee, he doesn't take his eyes off of Chris Page. Thad steps towards him, but Page steps out of the ring onto the apron, yelling at the referee to get Duke back. The referee politely asks Thaddeus to back up, and he obliges, holding his hands up. Page starts to step through but Thad shoves the ref aside en route to Page, but Page drops to the floor and yells at the referee some more. Thad sits on the middle rope, lifting the top, begging for Chris Page to get back in the ring, Page scowls at his opponent.

"I don't think Page likes the cockiness coming from the Lionheart, here Pip!"

"No I don't think he does."

Page stares up at Thaddeus and flips him off another time, then starts to head toward the entrance ramp to a chorus of boos from the capacity crowd. Clearly, Covid doesn't apply in the XWF. Page stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks, basking in the hatred from the XWF faithful.

"Page is making a mistake!"

In the ring, Thaddeus runs off the far side ropes, and dives over the top rope, crashing into the unaware Chris Page on the floor and the crowd roars in approval.

"Shades of his legendary father, Sebastian Duke!"

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

"Studied your book of unexciting cliches did you?"

On the floor, Thad Duke gets to his feet, but his right knee just about gives out on him, but he catches himself on the railing. After working the knee a few seconds, he leans down and grabs Page by his hair and lifts him to his feet. The referee admonishes Thad, telling him to bring it in the ring before restarting his ten count.

Thad goes to roll Page into the ring, but turns on a dime and instead, throws Page head and shoulder first into the ring steps. Duke works his ailing knee a little before lifting Page to his feet again and finally rolls him into the ring. Thad slides in and goes for the cover.

1!!!

2!!!

THR...

"And Page kicks out!"

Duke gets back to his feet as Page rolls to his stomach. Targeting the head and shoulder area of Page, ailing from the collision with the ring steps earlier, Thad locks in a front face lock then starts sending a barrage of knees to Page. Still with the face lock applied, Thad gets to his feet, wincing in pain as he continued to damage his own ailing knee in hopes of damaging Chris Page too. With both men upright, Thad plants Page into the mat with a DDT.

With Page now flat on his back on the mat, Duke climbs back to his feet and urges Page to get up.

"Thaddeus, making Page use his own power to get up!"

"That's a veteran move! Most competitors his age, tend to get too aggressive and unintentionally help out their opponent!"

"Not Duke."

Page gets to his knees and Thaddeus rears back and open hand slaps him across the face and Page is back to all fours. Duke leaves a red hand print on the face of Chris Page. With Page on all fours, Thad grabs the right arm of Page, the one he sent into the steps earlier, and torques it back into a hammerlock. Page winces in pain for a second, so Thad torques harder, driving his own head into the gap between Page's arm and the side of his body for additional leverage and Page falls flat on the mat, face down.

With the hammerlock still applied and Page yelling out in pain every so often, Thaddeus elects to do what amounts to a headstand, torquing the ailing shoulder of Chris Page even more, before bridging backward, maximizing the torque and the pain to Chris Page.

"Page is screaming a bit here, Pip!"

"The kid has that hammerlock applied with so much torque, he might rip his arm out of socket!"

"He's found a bit of an edge, a mean streak of late, Pip. That might be his plan.

"You keep calling him kid, you might be next, Pip."

With the damage done, Duke finally releases the hammerlock and falls to the mat. He gets back to his feet and aids Page to his, before lifting him up and driving Page to the mat head first with a crisp pile driver fit for a King. Page is on dream street and Thaddeus hooks the leg.

1!!!

2!!!

THRE...

"And Page kicks out again here!"

Thaddeus gets back to his feet and lifts Page to his. Being the veteran he is, Page doesn't forget what hurts. With zero warning, Page kicks Thad square on the kneecap and Duke collapses to the mat in a heap.

”Page right back after the knee of Duke!”

”He’s got bought himself a few minutes.”

Page starts to work his way back to his feet where he shakes his arm and shoulder while moving him fingers back and forth before getting behind Thad as we see Thad start pushing himself back to his feet only to have Page chop block the right knee again! Thad screams out in pain as he crumbles to the mat. The referee is quick to check on Thad who brushes him away. The crowd roars with boos at Page bringing a smile to Chris’s face.

”Page taking a lot of time taunting the crowd and not following up on Thaddeus.”

Page comes over to Thaddeus where he picks up the right leg f Duke before laying in several stiff kicks to the side of the knee before locking in a Figure Four Leg Lock dead in the center of the ring!

”Page got the Figure Four!”

Chris cranks on the pressure as the referee is in prime position asking Duke to surrender! Thaddeus refuses to give up as Page continues to crank on the Figure Four with more pressure! Thaddeus shoulders hit the mat.

1!!!

2!!!

THR…

Duke rolls his right shoulder off the mat as he referee once again asks Duke to surrender and again Duke refuses as Page inches towards the ropes where he reaches out taking a hold of the middle rope to gain extra leverage! Duke screams out in pain before falling back to the canvass with his shoulders hitting the mat.

1!!

2!!!

THR…

Duke sits up off the mat getting his shoulders up as Page releases the middle ropes before the referee catches him. The middle ropes shake bring the referee to ask Page if he had them in his hands. Chris, Figure Four still locked in lies but the referee is hip to it and starts laying the count to Page to break the hold. He reaches four before Page releases the hold and gets back to his feet where he jumps in the referee’s face.

”Page knows he had the ropes.”

”But he wasn’t caught, he has grounds to lash out.”

Page turns his attention back to Thaddeus who is on the mat clutching his right knee. Page reaches down picking Thaddeus up off the mat, he latches on to a back waist lock where he looks for a German Suplex, Thad swings a side elbow connecting to the temple of Page breaking his grasp! Thad spins around swinging with a right hand that Page ducks and counters with a Code Breaker! Chris quickly makes the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!!

2!!!!

THRE…

Thaddeus kicks out to a huge ovation from the crowd causing Page to cut his eyes towards the referee where he smacks his hands together three quick times calling for a faster count as he reaches a vertical base. Chris reaches down where he lays several stomps on the right knee. Page reaches down picking Thaddeus up off the mat where he laces him across the chest with a stiff knife edge chop that knocks Thaddeus back into a neutral corner. Page comes forward bitch slapping Thaddeus across the face slapping the spit out of Thaddeus mouth!

”Talk about a receipt!”

Page yanks Thaddeus forward into a front face lock only to see Page reverse the positioning with his back towards the buckles before hurling Thaddeus with an Over Head Release Belly to Belly Suplex into the turnbuckles!

”Damn that hurt me watching!!’

Page yanks Duke out towards the center of the ring before making a cover.

1!!!!

2!!!!!

THRE….

Thaddeus pops a shoulder up off the mat to a roar from the crowd!

Page gets back to a vertical base where he walks towards the ropes and steps out to the ring apron. Page makes his way to a neutral corner where he starts to climb the buckles where he reaches the top rope. Page looks down at Duke who has now rolled over to his chest and starts pushing himself up off the mat to one knee before stepping up to his feet. Page leaps off the top rope with a Flying Cross Body Block attempt that Thaddeus counters with a double knee gut buster on the way down!! The crowd erupts with a thunderous ovation only Thaddeus can’t capitalize as he clutches at the right knee before inching his way towards Page making a cover!

1!!!!!

2!!!!

THRE….

"And this match... CONTINUES!"

"These two men are bringing everything they got!"

"We expect nothing less from these two! Page and Duke have the ability to steal the show on any given night and Pip, this could end up being the best match of the entire 3 day event!"

After the kickout, Page remains winded lying on his side. Thad is lying on his stomach but clutching his knee as he fights his way off the mat. Gingerly, he gets to his feet and tries to walk off the pain with an obvious limp.

"I'm not sure he can put much weight on that banged up wheel!"

Burying the immense pain he's in, Thad delivers a hellish kick to the side of Chris Page's head, collapsing the veteran to the mat. Page lifts an arm up, trying to get up, but he's seeing nothing but stars after having his bell rung. Thad steps on Page's head, forcing it back to the mat sideways, before stomping his head again. Thad then viciously stomps each available joint: shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles.

After working some blood flow to his knee and starting to feel the adrenaline flowing once more, Thad grabs a handful of hair of the Chronic One and pulls him to his feet but eats a hard European uppercut, rocking the kid backwards. Page goes for a hard right hand, but Thad intelligently ducks it. Thad keeps the world turning and spins Page around...

"Shell Shocked!"

"Page is out!"

"But Thaddeus can't capitalize!"

After the RKO, Page appears to be out cold on the mat. Duke rolls over to his side and the fans are in an uproar. Thad looks around as they start chanting his name.

"The cover!"

"Don't do dumb!"

Duke gets to his knees, wincing from the pain and looks over at Page sprawled out on the mat. He contemplates going for the victory, but elects not to. He fights his way to his feet, but the knee gives out on him and he collapses as he heads toward the corner, the middle ropes breaking his fall. Thad uses them to aid him to his feet. As Thaddeus Duke rises, so do the cheers from the crowd. He looks over his shoulder at Page, still lying motionless on the mat.

Thad Duke looks out at the crowd and points to the sky, causing them to erupt.

"Can he even fly right now?"

The Lionheart steps through the ropes and attempts to climb the turnbuckles. His knee gives him some trouble and it takes him longer than normal, but he makes it up and perches himself crouched on the top. He looks at his legion of fans and can't help but smile. He stands vertically on just his good leg. Then with a roar from the crowd urging him on, he leaps...

"MY GOD!"

"MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS!"

"How the hell did he do that on one frickin leg!?"

Thaddeus lands the shooting star press with laser-like precision. After the collision, the force of the impact bounces Thad off of Page and across the ring. He's on all fours and clutching his midsection. Slowly, he makes his way to Page on all fours and hooks the leg.

1!!!

2!!!

THRE...

"Page kicks the hell out and this crowd is entirely stunned!"

"I can't believe he kicked out of that!"

Thaddeus rolls off of Page and buries his face in the mat, dejected that he didn't get the three right there. Thad fights back to his feet. His knee and now his ribs hurting like hell. "GET UP!" he yells out, the veins popping from his neck, to Page who is now starting to regain his bearings a bit on the mat. Page makes it to all fours and then to his knees, still trying to regain his composure.

Thaddeus stands directly in front of Page and looks down at him. Page looks up at Duke. Thad reaches his arms out in either direction and looks out among the crowd. "KISS IT!" he yells out in unison with the sold out crowd in Santa Monica. Thad runs to the ropes, on the rebound, he steps up on Page's leg with one feet and with the other, kicks Page across his head with a shining wizard and Page collapses to the mat.

Quickly this time, Thad goes for the cover.

1!!!

2!!!

THRE...

"Again! Page kicks out and this war rages on!"

Thaddeus Duke struggles to his feet and approaches the corner. His right leg begins to shake a bit as he's winding up for that big kick. Page meanwhile, struggles to a vertical base. As he does so, he turns around to find Thaddeus Duke just in time to see Duke's foot coming toward his face. Page ducks underneath the kick causing Thad to miss and lose his bearings momentarily. With the kick missing Page, he nearly took out the referee who backpedals out of the way.

As Duke turns and walks into a Spinbuster Slam from Page!

” We know what that’s the prelude too! Chris Page is looking to put this one away once and for all.”

Page gets back to his feet where he reaches down picking up Duke. He sets Duke up for the Angels Wings only to have Thad counter with a double leg take down before flipping over Page in an attempt to stack his shoulders to the mat but Page rolls though with a smooth transition picking Thad up with That’s head between Page’s legs and into a Canadian Destroyer!

” HIGH TIMES for Thaddeus Duke! This one is over!”

Page is into the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!!!

2!!!!!

THRE….

The crowd gathered on Santa Monica Pier erupts as Duke kicks out of the rarely used High Times from Chris Page! Page gets back to his feet as he attempts to intimidate the referee jumping in his face with the cadence of his count. The referee shows Chris two fingers as Chris shakes his head before turning his attention back towards Duke. He reaches down picking him up off the mat before driving him back into a set of buckles where he takes the right leg and drapes it over the middle ropes. Thad is helpless as Page starts assaulting the right knee with kicks directly on the knee itself while the official lays in a five count.

Page backs away at the four count before immediately coming back driving more boots to the knee while the referee counts again only this time Page brings Duke out towards the center of the ring by the hair before taking Thad down with a drop toe hold. Page is back to his feet where he flips Thad over on to his back as he takes both legs and locks in a Texas Cloverleaf Submission!

” Page goes right back to the knee of Duke and now has him locked in a Texas Cloverleaf!

The referee is in perfect position as he asks Thad to surrender, he refuses. Chris cranks back on the Texas Cloverleaf applying even more pressure as again the official ask Thad to surrender and again he refuses as he now starts to inch his way towards the ropes which immediately sees Chris transition into a STF submission.

” Seamless transition by Page into a Step Over Crossface.”

The referee is again asking Thaddeus to surrender and again he refuses as the Santa Monica Pier rallies behind him. He starts inching towards the ropes further and is able to reach out and grasp the bottom rope to a huge ovation from the crowd. The referee calls for the break but it’s not given thus he lays the count to Page who releases at the four count.. He gets back to his feet where he’s admonished by the referee. Page blows past the official and stomps down on the right knee of Thad several more times for good measure.

Page reaches down picking Thaddeus up off the mat where he drives a boot to the midsection doubling him over. He under hooks the arms looking to deliver the Page Plant! Thaddeus manages a counter with a back body drop! Page gets back up to a vertical base and spins around where he narrowly ducks under a BETTER THAN YOU attempted Superkick from Thaddeus, Thad spins around and walks into a BETTER THAN YOU Superkick from Chris Page! Thaddeus crumbles to the mat with Page falling down on top of him with a cover!

1!!!

2!!!!!

THRE…..

The crowd collectively gasp before bursting into an ovation as Thaddeus kicks out at the very last possible second!

” Thaddeus Duke will not die at Relentless!”

Page is completely beside himself as he reaches a vertical base where he reaches down picking Duke back up off the mat. He drives him back into a neutral corner. Page hoists Duke up to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Page decks Duke with a right hand to the jaw before stepping up to the middle rope where he locks a front face lock. Chris looks to deliver the Superplex! Thaddeus latches on to the top rope as he blocks. He drives several right hands to the ribs of Page before shoving him backwards down to the canvass below! Thad sits atop the turnbuckles, adjusting his right knee pad, he stands on the midde rope, and leaps off, driving his right knee and the point of his right elbow into the skull of Chris Page.

HHL: Shades of the Hitman, right there!

PC: Yeah but at what cost!? He's slow getting up, favoring that injured right knee of his!

After shaking off the pain, Thad lies on Page and hooks the leg.

1!!!

2!!!

THRE

HHL: And Page kicks out!

PC: We're approaching 40 minutes in this match, Heather, and neither man is willing to to give in and live to fight another day!

After the failed attempt at victory, Thad gets back to his feet, still working that knee of his, and goes to the feet of Chris Page and lifts them up. Duke looks around at the crowd before looking down at Page. Chris begs him off as Duke lifts his right leg, looking to drive it into Page's midsection. Instead, he throws both of his own legs out behind him, driving his skull into Page's solar plexus. Page clutches his midsection, crying out in agony.

Sitting on the mat on his knees, Thad debates in his head what he's gonna do next. Standing up, he heads to Page's head and grabs a fistful of hair, politely helping Page to his feet. Thad bends and lifts Page, then slams him down across his own knee with a pendulum backbreaker. Page yells out and Thad himself winces in pain, but takes a few seconds to stretch Page out over his knee. Thad shoves Page of of his knee and goes for the cover, driving his wrist bone into the jaw bone of Chris Page.

1!!!

2!!!

THRE

HHL: Shoulder up, and Page survives!

Thad sits back on his knees, smiling. Slowly, he gets back to his feet and grabs a handful of Page's hair and pulls him up to his feet. Thad drives a knee into Page's midsection, doubling over the Television champion. Thad places Page's head between his legs and wraps his arms around Page's waist. Duke lifts him up, but, Page thrashes his legs wildly, stopping Thad's attempted piledriver. Thinking quickly, Page takes Thaddeus down with a double leg take down, then slingshots him into the corner. Duke though, telegraphs the slingshot and hops to the middle rope as Page is unaware and getting back to his feet.

Thad steps to the top and leaps into the air, crashing down onto Chris Page with a moonsault.

HHL: Thaddeus Duke, despite the crippling pain in his knee, continues his aerial offense on Chris Page!

Thad pops back to his feet despite stumbling a little. He goes right to Page's feet and lifts them up off the mat. Page shakes his head, trying to beg Thad off. Duke drives his right foot hard into Page's solar plexus, but doesn't release Page's feet. Instead, he steps through and grapevines Page's legs. Duke tries to turn him over, but Page resists.

PC: Chris Page! Fighting back here at Relentless!

HHL: The Lionheart will NOT be denied Pip!

Defeating Page's resistance, Thaddeus turns him over and has a seat, locking the sharpshooter in tight as Chris Page yells out in pain!

HHL: The sharpshooter is locked in tight!

PC: Page has no where to go! He's trapped near the center of the ring!

Page struggles and pounds the mat, giving the Santa Monica crowd a pop, prematurely celebrating a Thaddeus Duke victory.

HHL: Chris Page! He nearly tapped out right there!

PC: These fans thought he did!

HHL: Thad Duke! Still with the sharpshooter locked in tight!

PC: Page though! Inches closer and closer to the ropes!

Page reaches out, and is able to touch the bottom rope with the tip of his finger as Thad looks over his shoulder. Thad stands, keeping Page's legs grapevined, then pulls him back out toward the center of the ring.

HHL: Chris Page was almost there!

PC: Another inch or two and he'd have been able to grab the ropes and break Thaddeus Duke's sharpshooter!

Page begins again, inching his way toward the ropes. His back being tortured by the relentless sharpshooter locked in by Thaddeus Duke. Page looks as if he just wants to die rather than stay trapped in the hold any longer. The crowd growing louder and louder as the referee periodically asks Page if he wants to give it up. Page answers emphatically no. Finally, at long last, after inching his way across the ring a second time, Chris Page grabs a hold of the bottom rope.

The referee steps in front of Duke ordering him to break the hold.

HHL: Thaddeus Duke just told the ref to go fuck himself!

PC: DQ him, ref!

Thaddeus Duke leans backward, torquing Page's lower back in a direction its not meant to bend as the ref reaches five on his DQ count. Giving Thad another chance, he restarts his five count and at four, Thad finally releases the sharpshooter! Duke gets back to his feet as Page tries to retreat away and under the ropes. Using the top rope as a slingshot, Thad leaps over the top rope dropping a legdrop over the back of Chris Page's head and upper back!

Thad rolls back into the ring and pulls Page back inside under the ropes where he was lying motionless. He lifts Page to his feet then whips him across the ring. Page though, reverses the Irish Whip and sends Duke off the ropes instead. On the rebound, Page doubles himself over and...

SMACK!

HHL: OHHHH what a stiff kick to the chest of Chris Page!

PC: Thaddeus Duke just countered Page's counter!

Chris clutches his chest as he stands upright and Duke sends a boot into his midsection, doubling Page back over. Thad places Page's head between his legs then double underhooks his arms.

PC: What is this!?

HHL: PAGE PLANT FROM THADDEUS DUKE TO CHRIS PAGE!

PC: That's gotta be it!

Duke rolls Page over and hooks the leg...

1!!!

2!!!

THRE!!!!!

HHL: Page! With that veteran ring awareness, gets his foot JUST on the rope stopping the three!

Thad grabs a handful of his own hair and laughs, thinking he had Page for the three there. He gets back to his feet and grabs a handful of hair from the iconic Chronis Chris Page. As he begins to lift Page up, Page grabs himself a handful of Thad Duke's waistband and pulls him forward, Thad trips over Page and ends up driving the side of his head into the top turnbuckle, giving Page the opportunity to recover.

HHL: Duke leans in the corner, clutching the right side of his head!

PC: And we've just passed the forty-five minute mark of this match!

Page starts to navigate his way back to a vertical base where reaches down picking Thaddeus up off the mat. Page takes Duke back into the ropes and looks to shoot him across the ring with an Irish Whip only to see Thaddeus collapse as he reaches mid ring.

” The knee went out on Duke!”

The referee starts to check on Thad only to have Page come forward and pushes him away! He starts to stomp down at the right knee of Duke viciously and violently! Each stomp harder than the one before! Page picks up the legs of Thad where he steps through with a smirk on his face as he looks out at the sea of fans on the pier before locking in the SHARP SHOOTER!

” Page’s locking in the Sharp Shooter in the center of the ring!”

Page cranks back on the hold as the referee gets in position and starts asking Duke to surrender. Thad refuses as we see Page sit as far back on the lower back as he can while putting more torque on the right knee!

” Live to fight another day! Thaddeus is risking permanent damage!”

Page cranks harder on the legs as the referee asks Thaddeus once again if he wants to surrender and again Thaddeus refuses as pain is etched across his face. Thaddeus starts to inch his way towards the bottom rope as Page sits cranks harder and harder on the hold. Duke once again inches his way close enough to reach out and grab the bottom rope! The referee calls for break which Page refuses to do. The crowd roars with boos as the referee starts to lay the count to Page. Chris breaks the hold at the four count where he is admonished by the referee.

Page seemingly stalks Duke who is clutching his right knee before using the ropes to pull himself back to a vertical base, Duke turns around and is met with a boot to the midsection doubling Duke over where he under hooks the arms and attempts a Page Plant! Thaddeus spins out at the last second where he looks to hit BETTER THAN YOU! Page catches the right boot where he throws it down to the mat, Page charges with a clothesline that Duke ducks under, Page spring boards off the middle rope delivering a missile dropkick on the money to Thad!

Page doesn’t make the cover; He gets back to his feet as he then screams down at Thaddeus.

” FINISH HIM!”

Chris comes forward towards Duke, he reaches down picking him up off the mat with a handful of hair. Page laces Duke across the chest with a very stiff knife edge chop that echoes all over. He lands a second knife edge chop that’s even louder than the first that drops Duke to one knee! Page turns and taunts the crowd while pointing at Thaddeus who is in a tremendous amount of pain. Chris turns and walks across the ring towards his prey when from out of nowhere Thaddeus connects with BETTER THAN YOU!

Page falls backwards to the mat like a sack of potatoes and with the crowd roaring in approval. Thad though is on the mat still, clutching his banged up knee.

GET OVER HERE! Thad yells out in a deep voice.

PC: MORTALLL KOMBATTTT!

HHL: Fucking 90's.

With a last second burst of adrenaline, Thad leaps off the mat and onto Page.

1!!!!!

2!!!!

THRE…

Page escapes to a massive gasp from the crowd!

HHL: This crowd is giving the referee an ear full!

PC: They are, but it was a fair count, consistent with the rest.

Thaddeus Duke works his knee and gets to his feet. He limps around the ring a bit, trying to get the blood flowing again which is giving Chris Page time to recuperate. Page rolls over and pushes himself to his hands and knees. Thaddeus stands directly in front of him. Page, low on energy and still groggy from the superkick, uses Thad's knee pads to help himself up. He stares up at Duke and Thad down at him and smiles.

HHL: Oh no!

PC: What?

HHL: Thad's smiling and looking around the crowd. It usually means he's about to do something stupid!

You wanted it, bitch!

Thad grabs a hold of Page's hair still staring down at him and smiling. Then leans down and plants a kiss right on Page's mouth. Page fights it half assedly at first, still feeling the effects of Better Than You a bit ago, then uppercuts Thad in the groin right in plain view of the referee who calls for the bell! Thad leans to his side, then collapses to the mat, kicking his foot against the mat as the bell rings. Page tries in vain to wipe Thad's kiss off of him.

YOUR WINNER VIA DQ:
THADDEUS DUKE

Page looks down at Thaddeus with sheer disgust when suddenly the lights around the pier go dark only to come back up after a few seconds to reveal….

[Image: 3b24e-15710973748561-500.jpg]
[Image: the-walking-dead-ryan-hurst.jpg?w=620&h=360&crop=1]

” Dear God! CATACLYSM IS HERE!”

” This doesn’t look good for ANYONE!”

The Beast and The Omega stand in the center of the ring at the Santa Monica Pier as a “HOLY SHIT” chant can be heard. Thaddeus reaches both knees clutching at his junk whilst leaving his head exposed to a claymore kick from The Beast!

DING… DING… DING….

The referee calls for the bell but is immediately decked with a hard right hand from the Omega as we see the Beast roll out to the floor where he reaches under the ring procuring a Barbwire Wrapped Steel Chair before rolling back into the ring. The Omega picks Thaddeus up off the mat where he sends him towards the Beast who waffles him across the skull with a shot from the Barbwire Wrapped steel chair that lays Duke open across the forehead. The Beast drops the chair on the mat before dropping to his knees and driving straight right hands to the exposed and bloody forehead of Duke! The Beast then takes Thaddeus by the head and starts grating his face across the mesh of the barbwire!!

DING… DING… DING…

The bell sounds yet again but resolves nothing as the XWF Tag Team Champions are sending a very loud, very clear message to Thaddeus Duke as we hear Duke scream out in pain. The Beast finally stops grading his face across the chair before getting back to his feet where he locks eyes with the Omega. The Omega nods his head as we see Chris reach down picking a bloody Thaddeus up off the mat where he hoists him up in the air and into The Omega who completes the SHATTER MACHINE!

Thaddeus Duke, wearing a crimson mask covered in his own blood and clutching his right knee, lies on the mat as the OMEGA of Robert Main and the BEAST of Chris Page move in for the kill when suddenly…

HHL: The lights are out!

The X-Tron frame bursts into flames, reminiscent of the hay day of Sebastian Duke’s King of Darkness persona. On the X-Tron screen:

[Image: qKJ5saP.gif]

As “Run On” plays, white lighting strobes on stage to the beat of the drums. As the bell sounds within the song, the strobe cuts out and the arena is showered in red momentarily, fading back to the strobing white light and finally...

[Image: 8Ks9EJF.jpg]

The lights come back up when in the ring now…..

[Image: 3d13c-15936066962515-800.jpg]
[Image: 900?cb=20180827202832]

The BEAST and the OMEGA are gone. Thad sitting upright scoots back toward the corner and leans against the bottom turnbuckle. He looks over his shoulder as his father emerges from the shadows of semi-retirement. “Run On” continues to play as Sebastian Duke walks with a purpose toward the ring.

Page and Main back off to the far side of the ring as Duke climbs to the apron and steps over the top rope. His music cuts out and the arena lighting returns full force.

HHL: The 6 foot 9, near 300 pound tower of power that is Sebastian Duke!

PC: Oh, he’s ready to fight, too! New look, same Duke we grew to love over the years, Heather!

Page nudges Robert Main and Main charges at the former King of Darkness. Duke goes for his ‘ELIMINATOR’ broque kick, but Main telegraphs it, slamming himself to the mat and he rolls out of the ring and out of harms way. Page yells out something to Main but the mics can’t quite pick it up. Page runs at Duke but Sebastian Duke grabs him a fist full of Chris Page’s throat. He lifts him up for a chokeslam, but Page breaks himself free and lands on the mat behind Duke. Main reaches in and grabs Page by the ankle and yanks him out of the ring. Main and Page starts to retreat toward the entrance stage and only enrages the elder Duke even more.

Sebastian, looking down at his kid asks him: “Can you stand?” Thaddeus nods and his father helps him to his feet. A bit shaky standing, Thad remains in the corner as Sebastian Duke calls for a mic and starts to pace, incensed with anger.

”No, no, no, no, no.

“Where ya goin, boys? We were just startin’ to have a little fun! Come on back, man! Let’s do this!”

Main and Page stands on the entrance stage looking back toward the ring.

”C’mon, Chris!

“It’s all fun and games for you until I show my face and you always hightail it right the hell outta Dodge! You act like a big man until a bigger man is gunnin’ for your head!

“Bitch you wanna try to end careers? Face me like a man! End my career!”

Duke lays out a minute and leans against the ropes, staring down Cataclysm as Page and Main discuss among themselves. Paul Heyman emerges from backstage and walks briskly right by Main and Page. He steps into the ring and immediately checks on his protege.

HHL: Paul Heyman, collecting his very much injured cash cow here at Relentless!

PC: Thaddeus Duke is a tough as nails kid, but there is no way he was gonna be able to fight off Cataclysm!

”See, I’ve always loved a chase. I love a good hunt and if you run, you’re just playin’ right into my hands! So we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way because sooner or later, Page, I’mma get my hands on you and when I do...

”It's been so long since I've had a good fight!"

Main starts to head toward the ring before Page tells Main to stay behind. Sebastian Duke standing in the ring gets himself all wound up, begging for Page to get in the ring.

PC: Are they gonna do this right here at Relentless!?

Page stops at the bottom of the ramp, looking up at Sebastian Duke. Duke backs off the ropes and invites Page into the ring only for Page to flip him off and walk back towards Main. An enraged Sebastian Duke goes after Page only for the referee to try and stop him. Sebastian Duke chokeslams the referee and rolls out of the ring. Back in the ring, Thaddeus Duke gingerly exits the ring with help from Heyman following his father as he chases after Page and Main.

Page and Main exit through the curtain as a team of security personnel momentarily halts Duke’s advances toward them. He dispatches them left and right though and makes his way through the curtain, Thaddeus and Heyman limping along not far behind him.

Backstage, even more security personnel block Duke’s path toward Cataclysm and in a tight confined space they’re a bit more successful.

”Where ya goin’ ya chickenshit coward!?”

Sebastian Duke continues to fight off security that’s holding him back as Page and Main escape in an awaiting car. Duke backs off and shakes his head in disgust before Thaddeus appears behind him, hobbling and grabbing his father’s arm to keep himself from falling over.

”It’s swelling a ton,” Thaddeus says as he clutches his knee with his free hand. An office door opens, conveniently right beside them, and Theo Pryce steps into the hall.

”What he hell is going on out here?” Pryce asks before realizing his half brother is staring him down.

”Go see the medics, Thad. Paul, take him to get that looked at.” He says as he never takes his eyes off of Theo.

Heyman helps Thaddeus toward the trainers room as Sebastian Duke enters Pryce’s office. Vinnie Lane sits in a chair.

”What’s up Duke?”

He doesn’t answer as he looks over at Lane, then back at Theo.

”What’s up bro?”

Duke smooths out his goatee then shoves Theo against the wall. Theo crashes into the wall with a thud and hits his head off a picture of himself. Lane jumps to his feet.

”C’mon, dude! No need for the violence!”

”Lane, that better be the last thing you say,” Duke says as he returns his attention to his brother who is straightening the lapels on his jacket. ”They’re out there trying to end his career and you do nothing, Theo. Your own flesh and blood!”

”He’s young. He’ll recover and bounce back. Besides the last time I tried to help him he got all pissy with me and told me in not so many words to fuck off. ”

”There’s a difference in attacking an enemy to weaken them and trying to end careers, Theo. You know it. I know it. What we just saw, was Chris Page trying to end Thad’s career! I know you have very little affection for him, but that’s a kid that lines your pockets with more money than you need.”

”Thad will get taken care of, dude! Calm down!”

Duke looks over at Lane and palms his face, shoving him backward over the chair he was sitting in.

”I warned you Lane! Stay the fuck down and shut the fuck up!”

"Yeah, okay dude."

Duke returns his attention to Pryce.

”Give me Page!”

”Go get him, no one is stopping you.” Theo says as he leans against the wall. ”I just got out of the shower, I didn't even know that was going down."

”How convenient.”

”Would you like to examine the bar of soap for wetness? Perhaps sniff my hair for proof?”

Duke actually does lean in and sniff.

"Okay, that checks out... what about you!?" he asks, turning his head toward Lane, still lying in the dumped over chair.

"Sorry dude. I was online shopping at Hot Topic. Hey, where did you used to get your guyliner? Roxy is almost out and yours never ran."

Duke rolls his eyes and returns his attention to Theo.

”They’re ending his career, and you’re doing nothing about it. He’s a good kid, man. You’d know it if you gave him half a chance.”

”I know what he is.”

”Make it happen, Theo. Give me Chris Page, or I’m gonna make all your lives a living hell until you do.”

Duke turns to leave.

”Is that a threat?”

Duke looks back at his brother and scoffs before making his exit.

Special Thanks:

Chris Page
Thaddeus Duke
Robbie Bourbon
Chris Chaos
Big D
Greggo
The Freak
Charlie Nickles

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 18 users Like James Raven's post:
(09-26-2020), (09-25-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-26-2020), Atticus Gold (09-26-2020), B.O.B. D (09-25-2020), Charlie Nickles (09-25-2020), Chris Page (09-26-2020), Johnny Legend (09-26-2020), Madison Dyson (09-26-2020), Mr. Oz (09-25-2020), Ned Kaye (09-28-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-26-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-26-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-25-2020), SBW-SmokingBobWilliams (09-26-2020), Theo Pryce (09-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-25-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-26-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2020, 04:57 AM

After the show's conclusion we see Theo Pryce back in his shitty little makeshift office with an ice pack on his head and a drink in his hand as Steve Sayors XWF's exclusive interviewer and a camera man approach.

Theo Pryce now that night one of Relentless is over would you mind if we ask you a couple questions?

You're already here but make it quick. I get uncomfortable when men are around while I ice my balls.

A lot of fans and even some of the men and women in the back were left a little confused by the way your match with Chris Chaos ended. Some going so far as to wonder whether your feud with Chris Chaos was a charade and that the two of you are actually working together..

Whoa whoa whoa let me stop you right there. I don't work with losers and make no mistake about it Steve, that is exactly what Chris Chaos is. A perpetual loser. There are three things you can count on in this life, death, taxes and Chris Chaos blowing a golden opportunity.

So then why not beat him and send him packing? Why keep him here if he's a loser?

Entertainment? My own personal happiness? Firing him is easy, I don't need to beat him in a wrestling match to do that. Chris Chaos will never be anything more than what he is today. My legacy as one of the all time greats was cemented long before Chris Chaos ever stepped foot into the XWF while Chris Chaos is still piddling around trying to figure his out. I didn't need to beat him. He NEEDED to beat me. And he couldn't. The match was over and just as I was about to pin him I had an epiphany, why let him off the hook? Why fire him when I could just walk away, let him get the "win" and then sit back and watch him fail again. And again. And again.

Chris Chaos isn't here because he was the better wrestler tonight. We all KNOW he wasn't. Chris is here because he's a monkey that is going to continue to dance for me. Chris Chaos will face and lose to whoever the Universal Champ is come the next Pay Per View and I am going to be sitting front row center enjoying every second of it knowing that Chris Chaos is going to be in agony over another failed title shot because of ME. Chris Chaos is a loser. Tonight. Tomorrow. Always.

Now if you'll excuse me Steve I need to adjust my ice pack.

The scene fades out as Steve and the camera man exit stage left-ish.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Mr. Oz (09-26-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-26-2020, 12:05 PM

Broke my chair.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(09-28-2020), Mr. Oz (09-26-2020), Theo Pryce (09-26-2020)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-26-2020, 03:44 PM

(09-26-2020, 12:05 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Broke my chair.

Couldn't afford to bring better chairs, Vin?

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2020, 03:57 PM

It was a rental.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-26-2020, 04:48 PM

Good god think of all the dirty, smelly, unwashed asses that sat in that chair.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-26-2020, 07:39 PM

*footage surfaces from just moments after the close of Relentless Day 1*

Greggo is on screen. He's filthy, lumpy, and covered in fluids.

"Mmmm, mmmmm, I smell somethin' in the air."

Greggo coughs up a lung and shits out a bowel. He's bleeding from somewhere on his head, but seems to not realize he should care.

"To the naked eye it looks like I lost my match, but guess whats? To the naked eyes it also looks like Charlie counter attacked me later on after the match! Well, nope. Didn't happen. Put yer glasses on people and look how I won both encounterszs and also guaranteed victoreh for my Sarah on night THREEEEEEE!"

"Screw you, Charlie!"

Greggo winces in pain and holds his ass. He also holds his nose.

"Ugh why does it smell like a roll of pennies? UUUGHAAAAHHHAAACK!!!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-26-2020, 09:03 PM

vinnie had a chair from the 1920s obviously he cant afford real chairs

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-26-2020)
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-26-2020, 11:50 PM

Sick burn, Pete.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like James Raven's post:
(09-28-2020), Charlie Nickles (09-27-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-26-2020)