Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Fuck Em:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-25-2020, 06:17 PM

Earlier today:

” Hey man. Whatcha doin’?” The voice of Chris Page echoes out across the empty cafeteria at Alcatraz as Robert Main is shown at a single oval table with his feet kicked up on the table itself with his phone in his hands watching something intently on his phone.

[Image: aew-chris-jericho.png?resize=768%2C432]

[Image: Ryan-Hurst-750x422.jpg]

Robert flips the phone around displaying his screen which displays the following logo.

[Image: AATXAJyzyrPJMwSCUxtTlY-MQ9sEqX8XHm8MYq4y...f-no-rj-mo]

” Seriously?”

” Hell yeah man, Andy Griffith is the shit! Service kinda sucks… Hey, where’s Adam?”

” Fishing.”

” Oh.” Robert intently waits for the buffering to cease and his program play.

” How do you like your peanut butter and jelly?”

” Creamy peanut butter, extra strawberry jelly, no crust… crust is for assholes.”
Chris simply shakes his head as we fade to black.

FUCK EM'

The eerie sounds of water drops hitting the sounds of various puddles of water on concrete can be heard.The Beast and The Omega are shown in separate cells as they lay on their beds awaiting the arrival of their challengers Ruby and Centurion.

[Image: JitteryThatAsianlion-size_restricted.gif]

” I think it’s safe to say we’ve gotten their undivided attention.” The Beast opens this up as he states towards the wall that separates The Omega and The Beast...

” Correcting the errors of their ways still doesn’t make their stupidity less real.” The Beast scoffs as we switch to The Omega’s cell.

” They’re just outmatched and outgunned at every turn just like so many others that have crossed our path in the past and much like those unfortunate enough to cross our paths in the future. We have always and will always be the true measuring stick in the entire profession. When you step to us you can’t make the novice mistakes because we will cram them back down your throats much like Centurion and Ruby have already tasted.” The Beast snickers under his breath before we cut back to the cell that housing The Beast who rests on his bunk with his arms back behind his head as if all is right with the world.

” Are they even on the same page yet? Or are we continuing this charade that we’ve not done anything with the titles versus we’re so dominating people turn away from title matches? I mean it seems as the only time challenges get acknowledged is if Dyson is having another here today gone tomorrow moment, and that’s because she’s got a thing for Robert and The Omega, yet it is funny when she leaves the drama leaves with her.” The Omega is head saying from the other side of the wall.

” Chicks dig me.”

” Whatever you need to tell yourself.” Again The Omega can be heard spouting back out at the Beast.

” Proof’s in the pudding.”

” WHY THE FUCK HAVEN’T THEY COME TO PLAY YET!”[green] The Beasts voice echoes down the hallway of the prison as the scene cuts back to the Omega’s cell as he is now seated on the side of his bunk.

” Let’s just cut the shit and shoot straight because I’m growing rather tired of pretending that Ruby or Centurion is a threat to either one of us individually let alone collectively. We’ve already exposed them to their absurdity when it comes to this entire deal. Cent says this favors them because they don’t have to pin us or make us submit, Ruby thinks we’re overlooking them, neither of them has won anything of relevance in a very long time and both are struggling to get back to winning ways by trying to take down the ONLY team to run undefeated throughout 2020? Nah homie, that dog don’t hunt.” Robert stands up from his bed as he stretches his arms up and out as The Beast is heard saying.

[green]” Shamelessly confusing us for Chris and Robert and failing to bring anything tangible to the table. There’s not much left they can do but play the same tired cards with a shitty spin that makes it more atrocious that we’re subjected to a senile fuck that has to question why he’s a fucking loser and a superhero that spends more time on GoPro going out of her way to show people she’s a superhero because she’s a scared little girl that requires the attention of the masses to make herself feel better about being a stupid cunt.”
We cut back to the Beast cell where he sits on his bunk crosses his arms across his chest as lowers his head and shakes it from side to side.

” Tell us how you feel.” The Omega giggles as he eggs The Beast on.”

” Fine! Centurion, this fucking guy ate paint chips as a child because he CLEARLY doesn’t get it. Every time he opens his mouth and spats the same garbage just makes me want to slap the shit out of him.” The Beast steps forth as he gazes into the camera as if speaking directly to Centurion.

” Chris Page and Robert Main are locked away deep in our subconscious and won’t be making an appearance while we’re engaged in battle on The Rock. You’re dealing with the Omega and you’re dealing with The Beast; we’re smarter, we’re tougher and we’re more violent than Robert or Chris ever thought of being.” We now get a forward shot of the cells where The Omega and The Beast stand on the other side of the bars with a concrete wall separating them as they talk through the bars.

” We come out and play when the time calls for it; like say a fight in a prison for example as opposed to a wrestling match with Chris Chaos and Peter Gilmour, we come out and play when the powers that be are stupid enough to put people like you in this position so that we can make an example, after example, after example as our path of destruction continues to rage onward and upward.”

” The sooner you come to terms with just WHO you’re fighting tomorrow night the better off you’re going to be and maybe, just maybe you might fully understand the severity of your current situation. It was cute to see you try and humanize Chris and Robert; you’re right they do eat, they do sleep and they do regular shit like regular people…

[Image: source.gif]

” We applaud you for pointing out something everyone is well aware all the while continuing to show your lack of intelligence to the situation right now. We don’t occupy their entire life, matter of fact as soon as we’re done shedding your blood and successfully adding your names to our body count the Omega and I are going to go away and the loveable Chris Page and Robert Main you speak of will once again emerge. This is not complicated.”

” Oh but it is when you’re dealing with someone like a Centurion; poor guy, refers to himself as the best wrestler to never hold the Universal Championship, talk about a walking, talking contradiction. The simplest truth when it comes to you is you are your own worst enemy. You always have been and you always will be. You’ve lead Ruby to failure, you’ve let her down with your cheesy, unentertaining self…. And it’s cute that you don’t want to acknowledge yourself as a failure and have run off taking bookings in another company with even LESSER talents so you can rack up a resume and feel better about your fucking self, or at the least manage some winners so you can finally figure out what that tastes like again.”

” I’m sorry this isn’t the Hart Division and you can’t run rough shot like you once did because unlike that division there are players in this one.”

” Compare us to anyone you want to, to anything you’ve done in the past for that’s where you love to dwell, isn’t Cent?”

” I wonder why that is?”

” It’s the only place he attained success.”

” I’m happy for you that you want to use past experiences as a feeble attempt to make yourself seem like you have a shot here, but in case you haven’t noticed while you might have some experience dealing with multiple personalities you’ve NEVER, not ONE TIME, dealt with The Omega and a Beast. You sir are in for a very rude awakening for you see we smell your fear; it exudes from your pores with every word you state, and with every word you state you’re digging your grave that much deeper. What? I’m lying? Listen punk if you weren’t scared you wouldn’t have made a point to profess you’re not scared. Sell that shit to the kids because you’re dealing with grown folks.”

” What’s this guy’s hard-on with Robert?”

” a Better question would be is there any specific reason this old fossil is recycling material he’s already tried to throw once in past, dare I say War Games, maybe he’s rehashing it because most of his material is glossed over and perhaps people didn’t see it; very plausible, but I feel like we’ve covered most of this at least six or seven times in the past.”

” That’s because we have and unfortunately the MANY times it’s been discussed it didn’t involve Cent or Ruby so they probably didn’t pay attention… color me surprised.”

” I’ll allow you to do the honors.” The Omega steps backward gazing into the camera with a sly smirk etched across his face.

” Why do you continue to ask the same fucking questions? No, I do seriously want to know because it seems like you’ve asked that question three times now dating back to the captain's match for War Games. Are you truly this stupid or do you make an exercised effort because at this point I can’t even tell anymore? Robert was woken up, he snapped out of the fantasy world that you still live in and realized that none of you had his back when it mattered. You talk about James Raven putting his legacy on the line for me, well Robert surpassed James Raven YEARS ago! You said Shawn and Engineer were practically begging for Robert to challenge them for the Universal Title, and yet this has been covered many times before, Robert wasn’t going to lend them ANY credibility, and why should he? Both Shawn and Engineer stood on the sidelines spouting out how Robert beat nobody during his reign… did you see them stepping to the plate? They got what they had coming to them, Shawn’s run on top can be marked with an asterisk just like Engineer’s. Fuck em’.”

” Chris Page was there for Robert when guys like you were not! Chris Page showed Robert the error of his ways and unlocked The Omega, the same Omega that has always existed, he just didn’t know. So you ask why Robert and Chris are friends? Do you ask why Robert associates with Chris? Because they’re both winners.”

” Look no further than the gold they carry; each carrying the Tag Division and two singles divisions into the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year while Centurion and Ruby don’t have anything to clutch but a dick and a vagina…. And from the sounds of it, Centurion’s got sand in his.”

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16723527]

” But wait! If the generic couldn’t be even more cookie-cutter than he already has been he went the SAME direction as everyone else again!”

[Image: cf886bcd5b028cde94d6e7634de4bba8.gif]

” Does Robert know eventually Chris is going to turn on him?”

” WHAT?!?!?!”

” Yeah man, Centurion like SO MANY OTHERS have the preconceived notion that Chris is using Robert to get to the top and when the time is right he’s going to stab him in the back; because ya know, that’s his thing.”

” Oh my God! Why am I just now hearing about this? Oh, wait… I’m not.” There’s an audible sigh from The Omega out of sheer disappointment.

” You could expect Cent to come at you with anything original, did you? That’s kinda not his thing as he still thinks Leap of Faith’s Main Event was the greatest thing since sliced bread but in reality, the only thing anyone remembers about Leap of Faith when it revolves around the Universal Title rests with Lacklan cashing in her briefcase and not two men that lost.”

” But hey buddy, you toot that horn as much as you want to and you think for one second that you belong in any conversation when it comes to Legends or Icons when you’re still the guy that has a goose egg when it comes to Universal Title run and Robert will still be the guy that everyone aspires to be. Damn, it sucks to be you.”

” For a man that claims to be so good you’ve shown us why you’re the failure we already know you to be. For your sake, I hope you stop talking now and make this impending failure on your behalf easier to take. We can’t stand here and say you’ve been a challenge because that simply just isn’t true for all you’ve been in the EXACT same as everyone before you; hitting on the same points, trying to rationalize who we are, and still you drop the ball; if I am Ruby I’m thinking about not showing up because not even she can anchor that sinking ship.”

[Image: tumblr_lxrs2w421k1qb0q9io1_500.gif]

” Speaking of dear Rubes; she’s tried hard to carry Cent’s dead weight, but she’s too nice for her good and it’s going to cost her. Do you know who else was too nice for his good? Robert. Robert Main once stood for morals and what was right, he aimed to please and he toed the line of what was right… and it didn’t get him anywhere; sure he had fame and fortune but he had a void.”

” At one time it was cute to see just how naïve you are; and yet now you continue to be foolish lugging Centurion around with you as you try and play Captain-Save-A-Hoe with a man that’s made it clear he just doesn’t care anymore. Why subject yourself to someone who is just going to weigh you down. You’ve shown you have what it takes to step out of that dim light working Thursday Night’s brings you and can compete with anyone at any time in a wrestling match…”

” A fight on the other hand is a horse of a different color all together now isn’t it.”

” We’d hate for you to walk into this under the pretense that just because you catch bad guys makes you some kind of hero in our eyes, it doesn’t. Why? Because every superhero has that one villain that’s just a little smarter, a little more cunning, and more put together on all levels… Meet Cataclysm, we are those villains, and we sure as shit aren’t coming to Alcatraz to wrestle!”

” You’ve jumped out of the frying pan and right into the fire just like you did at Leap of Faith and just like Leap of Faith you’re going to get burned. Nice gals finish last, but you already know that now don’t you?”

” Be sure to bring that GoPro because I want the ass-kicking that you’re going to take to be public on two fronts, live on Pay-Per-View and live for all your fans that are too cheap to support their hero to see her bloodshed and her body broken; I mean after all you have to have that audience right? You can’t do anything without the notoriety because deep down inside you’re as vain as they come!”

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13658189]

” That’s your deadly sin Rubes, and we want you to know that it’s okay… we accept you for your flaws and all. There’s no need to apologize for being a fucking idiot, just do better when you take a seat at the grown folk's table and try to hang with people such as us, but I mean you are teaming with Centurion and he’s already been a horrible blueprint to follow when trying to tackle Cataclysm.”

” Fun fact for anyone paying attention; if you want to dance with the devil’s in pale moonlight see what both Ruby and Centurion have done recently both in-ring and with this little verbal exchange and do the polar opposite.”

” I see what you did there.”

” Thanks.”

On paper this looked to be like an interesting affair but it’s turned into a complete runaway as we’re trucking along while our opponents stop and suck some air. It doesn’t change the fact that I’m tired of hearing Centurion say “honestly”…”

” “Honestly” Ruby seems to bring it out of him; but hey, nothing is stopping us from ripping out of vocal cords tomorrow night, nothing is stopping us from snapping an arm or breaking a leg, nothing is stopping us from strapping Ruby to the electric chair or throwing Centurion in the gas chamber… we have a license to do whatever we want, however, we want and to whoever we want. Does this sound like an ideal situation for either of you to be involved in? Do we look like the kind of guys that are going to lose to the likes of an over the hill has been that can give two fucks about his career and a little girl with a banana fetish? Fucking think again.”

” We don’t lose; and before anyone jumps to say that Robert or myself does all the heavy lifting, history shows the Beast is the man getting the pinfalls on most of the title defenses and is also the very man that beat Noah Jackson to procure those straps of gold, to begin with. Fuck off with that, it’s lame and tired.”[/green]

” Hey, you can’t fault them from trying to drive a wedge or try to create some dissension because the one common fact that everyone knows, the only key to defeating us is to try and force us to turn on each other; when it comes to Page it’s oh Robert’s carrying you or you can’t do it on your own and with Robert it’s Page is going to stab you in the back or you’re a coward for not challenging Shawn or Engy…. The sad, sad reality when it comes to all the reaching, all the false accusations you all choose to make is that when you’re through talking that shit and that final bell tolls Cataclysm stands victorious.”

[orange]” This fight tomorrow night isn’t any exception because we are going to mop the fucking floor with both of you.”

” It doesn’t end until one team leaves the Island… think long and hard about that and let it sink in that there’s a very good chance that one of you if not both of you won’t make it out alive. Just knowing that we are on the eve of your demise is enough to make Gilmour’s dick jump! There’s going to be A LOT of eyes on this, and rightfully so, I mean we are involved and the one constant in this federation is the attention seems to gravitate towards us regardless if we ask for it or we don’t. You’ve both already shown that you can’t match us verbally and we ALL know you don’t mesh with us physically…”

” Stop trying.”

” There’s no shame in waving the white flag and saving yourselves from any further embarrassment because this is now like taking candy from a couple of fucking babies.”

” Last chance to admit your failures and move on. It’s not too late for you both to save yourselves from the sure damnation you’re about to walk into. You can’t say we haven’t been fair or given you ample warnings. Should you show up to this prison you better make peace with whatever God you serve for your souls belong to us.”

” We’re still here, we’re still waiting…. The time to hesitate is through.”

” We hope you all enjoy the horrific display we’re going to put on for you the moment this ragtag team decides to show up to the island; it won’t be for the faint heart.”

" Next time don't let Centurion do your trash-talking for you, he sucks just as bad at trying to cut someone down as he does winning the Universal Championship. You allowed him to dictate the pace Rubes, and he failed you while you carried him this entire way. Your legs are tired, them knees are getting weaker and now it's time for the talk to end and the fight to begin!" The Omega leans towards the bars of his cell as he whispers.

” Run.”

… To be continued…

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post