Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2020
PlaceMarker Stealing the Poke-Show
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-24-2020, 10:59 PM

Thunder Knuckles shows up to an empty room with his pokemon deck in hand.

So, this is it. No one showed up to put their pokemon skill to use.

Thunder Knuckles reveals his deck of cards, all that can be shinny are.

What I have here is, 12 Pokémon: 3 Garchomp & Giratina-GX, 3 Mismagius, 4 Misdreavus, 1 Blacephalon, and 1 Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.

10 Energy Cards: 3 Psychic Energy, 2 Fighting Energy, 2 Rainbow Energy, 2 Unit Energy Fighting - Darkness - Fairy, and 1 Weakness Guard Energy

38 Trainer Cards: 4 Green’s Exploration, 3 Cynthia & Caitlin, 2 Guzma & Hala, 1 Faba, 1 Lt. Surge’s Strategy, 1 Mallow & Lana, 4 Power Plant, 4 Tag Call, 3 Mysterious Treasure, 3 Pokégear 3.0, 3 Reset Stamp, 1 Dusk Stone, 1 Great Catcher, 1 Beast Ring, 1 Counter Gain, 1 Energy Spinner, 1 Karate Belt, and 1 Switch.

Thunder Knuckles puts his cards away.

Who’s up? Who wants some of my pokemon, bitches? Fuck you, if you don’t know the meta! Who the fuck am I kidding? Jimmy told me to show up with this deck.

Jimmy said something about the combo in this deck. I don't know how to play fucking pokemon. I'm busy getting ready for a fucking Television Title match, and Jimmy wants me to do this shit. Oh fucking well, one more thing while I have your attention, I guess. Join BOB and let's make XWF suffer again. Now, if you don't fucking mind. I have more important shit to do. Todd, play the fucking preview of Chronic Chris Page's next promo against 'Ol Thunder Knuckles for the XWF fans around the world.

The shot of Thunder Knuckles in an empty room fades to what is regarded as Chronic Chris Page's best work to date, featuring Robert Main.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
B.O.B. D (09-25-2020), Halocen (09-25-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-25-2020)