Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 05:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Fool Says In His Heart... Part Two
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 05:59 PM

Eli James got on his customized Harley-Davidson to take a long trip to Clearwater Florida. He arrives somewhere downtown Clearwater and begins to look around at everything going on... soaking up all the sights and sounds. He continues to ride around the downtown area and parks in an area near a nice looking building. He gets off and begins walking to that specific building...

Eli James IV "Ya know what this building is, boy?

[Image: Fort-Harrison-Hotel_zps696fe122.jpg]

Eli James IV "It's the home of a cult. Church of Scientology. Why am I here? I'm here to to talk to you Janitor.. about truth verses an illusion.. reality against fiction. I know what you and probably a lot of boys in the batck think... its all a myth. Right? There can't be no god. Isn't that what ya said? Cults take some truth and twist it just enough to make it seem like truth. They believe in the good Lord like I do. Problem is.. they think they can become one them-self and rule their own magical world. Me? I believe there's one God. I just happen to be a messenger of that one God. I don't need to believe alien thetans make me sick. I don't need to pay some idiot to look at my past lives and explain to me why I have this problem or that problem. You grab some Christian view, Hindu view, New Age self help garbage, and add a science fictional author.. ya got yourself one big pile of cow dung. My view is a simple and complex one. All I wanted you to understand is a simple truth. The message I'm here to bring. This message is going to be short-lived. Everyone is getting a chance of redemption.. an opportunity to turn from their evil ways and turn to the righteous path. The simplicity is.. you accept.. we have some work to do, but you get some mercy shown. You don't accept.. you may get a few shots of pain.. a few losses.. a few wins.. you continue to do what you do everyday.. that is until that season is over. The clock stops ticking. The door gets shut. God's eyes close. His words are silent. Then comes to wrath.. the judgment.. then comes next phase Eli James the Fourth's coming. My first coming is to warn.. to try to get eyes opened.. even I'll kick your butt but with mercy.. once my second coming hits.. the fighting begins but without mercy.. without grace.. without the hand of the Lord holding me back.

Eli looks up at the building.. watching people walk in and out.

Eli James IV "The riddle of Eli James won't be solved. It's just the beginning. Everyone.. let your children play in the park.. parents.. work hard and enjoy your technology.. get drunk and watch strippers remove their clothes.. keep telling yourself the monsters aren't real.. there is no god.. there is no heaven or hell... eventually you'll turn off the lights and hear the monster breathing.. all you have to do is wait. The second coming will be far worse. That should scare you. It should scare everyone. But I understand you lack true judgment on the basis of seein me here.. like this.. but time will reveal the truth. Janitor, your time is on a road that eventually will end. Wednesday, it's just the beginning of Eli James the Fourth.. but the end of you. See ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post