Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Off with her head/ She dies in the end
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2020, 07:56 AM

I've always dreaded coming back here, to this place. It is my home, yes, but it is also a place of deep sadness and grief. The stone and brick Mcmasion as the call a home that is large but not sprawling, as a mansion can be, just reminds me of so much death and gloom but a house should not. You see, my brother and I are the only ones left in this particular branch of the Quinn Scots. My father died about 10 years ago, I was the apple of his eye. My Mother was always jealous of the close relationship Father and I had and once he died she cut me off from the family entirely. Cold as she was when she passed away I didn't even stop my tour to attend the funeral. In my eyes, she banished me so why should I care right?? Now my brother and his latest whore turned housewife lived here which didn't make the house any more inviting.

Walking in the door my brother was in the grand hallway to meet me.

"Ashley! What brings you home?" He asked with obvious fake love and enthusiasm.

"I needed to see Da's grave. I've been going through a lot lately and I can't stop thinking of the advice he used to give me and the stories he would tell. The old fairie tales, not the sweet and sappy Disney versions."

"Da did always tell the greatest tales right in front of the fire didn't he?"

"Please brother, you never sat still long enough to hear a whole story. You were always following then nanny or maid around as soon as you saw them." I said seething with hatred. "Point being, I won't be here for long, I have a huge match in my new endeavor."

"Oh yea, that wrestling Shiite. Well here's good luck your way. When you're done you know the way out."

I shake my head, Love you too bro. He has become as cold as Mother if not worse. I make my way across our land to the family burial plots. I stop briefly at Mum's whispering how much I did care about and love her even though her hatred was even able to be felt after her death. I then made my way over to Da's headstone kneeling down on one knee, placing the single rose on the top of his headstone.

"Da I know it's been a long time since I visited. Too long really, but I've really been needing to hear your advice and your stories. I've started something new and even though you ain't here I can just picture you, cigar in your mouth asking me if it was a wise decision. I would tell you, eyes bright with tears that yes, yes and you will be so proud."

I put my hand on the cold stone almost being able to feel him here with me.

"I canne help but think about the stories of Alice and the Queen of Hearts and Little red riding hood you used to tell me in front of that big stone hearth years ago, I would hang on your every word knowing the whole story almost by heart, but loving it coming from you."

I cross myself and kiss my fingertips touching the damp stone.

"Love ya Da"

[Image: latest?cb=20180725224453]

Oh Jenny dearie here we go again. I have to ask you one question. Have you ever heard the story of Alice in Wonderland? Not the crappy Disney version, but the Lewis Carrol Tale. Much like you, there was a Queen, The Queen of Heats. Much like you, she was loud and blustery, always screaming "Off with her head". She would turn red screaming at anyone who would listen, expecting things to go just as she planned. Once she met Alice she put all her focus, all her energy into defeating her. What did Alice do though, you may ask. She defeated not only a giant monster but knocked the obnoxious Queen affa her high hoarse to boot. Shut her right down.

Like I said you are much like that Queen. Blowin' your hot air to anyone that will hear about how I am meh, or mediocre. Let me tell you I may not have shown out fer our first go around. I fully intended to whip you around that ring and show you wha the new girl was all about. I obviously fell short that day. We find us looking across the ring at each other again, and I will tell you this time will not be like the last. Not by a long shot. Just like Alice I will knock the Queen off her ladder, literally this time! I have told you multiple times I will not be brushed off I will not be pushed to the side. I will make sure your overpainted face is focused right on me. I will prove to the world that you are a paper champion, just a place holder till Ash snatches glory from your hands.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS8b5-D6Ox2uO8k_e4t9...w&usqp=CAU]

Ahh the "Huntress", don't think I forgot about you, Missy. You too overlook me say I am full of fear. Fear is the furthest thing from my mind, honestly. I am rarely afraid of anything especially you hun. I have to ask you a similar question as I asked Jen. Have you ever heard the story of Red Riding Hood? The real story. My Da, rest his soul, used to tell me this story all the time. It was not a story with a happy ending, unfortunately. Especially not for the Hunter. You see he was attacked by wolves and killed in cold blood. Much like said wolves, I plan on destroying you and leaving nothing but a bloody battered body in my wake. Then as both of you lie crumpled at my feet I will climb every rung of that ladder and take what is mine!! Easily enough the so-called hunted fearful prey, will show you it's teeth and remind you just who is hunted for sport. One win, bah. That does not scare me in the least!! I will make it well known I will get my first win, a title win no less, without a bunch of sweaty nutsacks waiting to run down and help me win.

All in all ladies, you can call me every name in the book and throw the book at me for all I care but I will prove you wrong. Scared and mediocre are far from what I personify. They are far from what lies in this bonny lass's heart. You may be hungry like the wolf, but I am a Survivor. I've got the Touch. I've got the Power!!

Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Ash Quinn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-23-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-24-2020), VVR (09-24-2020)