Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I get sick?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-21-2020, 12:58 PM

Greggo is spotted in a dirty bed. He's all wrapped up in the covers, shaking like a leaf but also sweating like a horse. A foul odor is visibly wafting through the air, just like in old cartoons, and we can clearly see it's coming from Greggo's entire body.

"Mmmmm, ugh I feel like shit. I think I'm sick."

"Remember guise and gurls, keep support yer champion. Eyes on"
(the sound of explosive projectile missile vomit)

A few seconds later, we see Son of Greggo enter the room. He's wearing Greggo's doctor outfit and reading from a ceramic tile that he's holding like a clipboard. The tile is stained with shit.

Son of Greggo: Good news pops you don't have ebola, wannabeagirlitis, or scarlet fever! Yer gonna be just fine!

SoG jumps around for joy, causing the doctor's outfit to fly off of him!

Greggo seems just a tad worried at this point. Is he doubtful of his son's medical expertise, or put off by the fact that his son is naked in front of him?

He vomits! He smacks his lips. He looks worried as fuck. He starts screaming for help.

"I can't taste me own throw ups! help! help! I think I got the bug!"

What's happened to Greggo? What's he got?? Is it contagious??? How will this affect the upcoming Universal Title match????

...tbc!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-21-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-21-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-22-2020)