Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2020
Chapter 7: The Interview
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-19-2020, 04:53 PM

Chapter 7: The Interview
Previously Recorded:

” Relentless is on the horizons; how does it feel to know you’re playing a huge part throughout the entire weekend?”

A shot of Chris Page sitting in front of a Relentless 2020 poster…

[Image: ygPfM5T.png]

Resting on the left shoulder is the Television Championship while resting on the right shoulder is the Tag Championship.

” What do you mean how does it feel? Life is exactly how it is supposed to be and I am poised to do what very few people can do; having two separate matches and both of them just a little bit different.”

” Don’t you mean three? You’ve got Thaddeus night one, Tag Titles on Night Two, and Thunder Knuckles on night three.”

” Oh I won’t be defending the tag titles…”

Chris shifts his gaze directly into the camera as he softly and methodically states...

” “He” will.”

Chris quickly snaps out of it as he continues.

” But let’s not talk about that, let’s talk about the first stop on this weekend tour and that being the very naïve chaser that is Thaddeus Duke.”

The voice from off-camera then asks.

” Well let’s talk about it as the two of you have a very interesting rivalry to the point it will close out Night One as the Main Event at the Santa Monica Pier…”

” I wouldn’t call it interesting as much as I would some little punk chasing after some daddy dick that he isn’t ever going to get! Thad’s had some sick obsession with me after being beaten by me to lift MY rightful Television Championship. It’s crazy to me how some people just can’t see when they’ve been beaten to every punch.”

” Wait, so you think Thaddeus has a crush on you?”

” Not only am I saying that I’m also saying that he handles rejection poorly; no wonder he’s single.”

” You can’t deny that you’ve both been very entertaining over the last five or six weeks leading to this encounter. It’s a rematch that a lot of people are talking about and they’re saying that Thaddeus might pull off the upset.”

” And you said it correctly, upset. Thaddeus prides himself on the labeling that he’s “better than you” but he can’t say that about me, I mean he will because he’s a complete and utter fool, but the Television Title says otherwise.”

Chris glances down at the TV title with a smirk on his face before shifting his attention back towards the camera.

” What would you say to those who say avoiding his challenge for so many weeks made you look weak, or even scared?”

” Whatever.”

” That’s seriously all you have to say?”

” Thad’s a shitty father? Listen if I dignified every insane conspiracy theory we’d be talking for the next twelve months, and with all due respect I don’t live you enough to give you the face time you’re getting with me right not if we’re being honest.”

Chris is relaxed and chill as he continues.

[green}” I’ve been clear on why I refused his rematch request, unlike Mr. Duke I’m in high demand…”[/green]

” I don’t mean to cut you off but why deny the challenge only to accept it on the final Savage before the event?”

” Well rude fuck, at some point when someone is so hard-headed like Thaddeus to show up on my show and proceed to superkick me in the jaw, wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back; it’s was the final nail being driven into his coffin, see I tried to be nice and I tried to let him just ride off into the sunset but when you have prideful bastards like Duke he’s not going to be smart about… as his recent actions have indicated.”

Chris adjusts the belts on his shoulders.

” You’ve prided yourself on being quite the Professional Wrestler as does Thaddeus, and with this being a pure wrestling rules match who will this favor?”

” That’s a no brainer… me, on sheer experience alone. If you go back and look at how I handcuffed him to the ropes to secure MY Television Championship it was the experience of being in that similar situation a thousand times before. He hasn’t seen my best yet, and that’s what’s fucked up when you think of the position Thad finds himself in.”

Quick and brief pause from Chris as he then states.

[green]” Here’s another perspective that nobody has even thought about… What if this has played exactly how I wanted it to play? What if I knew turning Thaddeus down would send him on this downward spiral and has led to him wanting me even more than he thought? What if this has been one big mind game leading a perfectly laid plan? I’ve made no mistake about it I’ll take a shot or two if it gets me to my endgame. Originally this started because he’s Theo nephew and it would have been fun beating around a Pryce relative, now this has become about nothing more than putting Thad out to pasture.”

” Are you saying you’ve lead Thaddeus down this road?”

” I’m not saying that’s the case or not the case… I’m merely suggesting “what if”? I suppose the only real way to find out the answer to that question is to tune into Relentless Night One for yourself and find out. There’s nothing about this encounter that scares nor intimidates me. I know exactly what I’m capable of and just how fucking great I am, and I also know it’s my opponent's job to try and discredit anything they can about me to further make themselves feel superior… only when the talk stops and the actions begin they end up looking up at the lights, or handcuffed to ropes and end up on the ass end of a defeat. It’s a rare day in age when I’m beaten in the middle of that squared circles; count all my losses and they’ve been against Universal Champions and not against scrubs on the level of Thaddeus Duke! I’m not coming to Relentless to fuck around; I’m coming Night One for one sole purpose and one soul reason…”

Chris once again shifts his attention directed towards the camera.

” Victory.”

Chris continues.

” Silencing the critic of Thaddeus Duke once and for all while putting him on notice that within the pecking order of XWF superstars he ranks beneath me in every aspect of the word. He’s not going to have an excuse, he’s not going to have that proverbial “out” for this failure, he’s got himself to thank for his lack of talent and lack of ability to stand in the center of that ring and go toe to toe, blow for blow, move for a move or hold for hold with me. He’s going to be outmatched, outclassed, and simply outdone by one of the best technicians this sport has ever seen. The time for talk has come to an end, time for action is now because the road that got here doesn’t mean a fucking thing! It’s what happens when that bell rings on Santa Monica Pier when it comes to Thaddeus… but when it rings, it’s going to be too late for I already have him eating out of the palm of my hand like a good little boy.”

Once again Chris intently gazes into the camera as he state.

” I’ll see you soon.”

We fade to black.

Words from the Stoned One:

” With Relentless growing ever so closer it didn’t hit me until right now exactly why Thad has a hard-on for me as he does. Dude wants my nuts.” The scene fades in as we get a shot a the faceplates of the XWF Television Championship to the right and his Tag Title on the left with Chris sitting between them.

[Image: 2d620b00611d74f859ce4f660f2dbb18.jpg]

” Before any scoffs at that very real statement let’s take a look at our history. First, Thad lifts the TV Title from Thunder Cunt, a title I had in my possession because I was and am the rightful Champion, I show up on Savage; outsmart the millennial via handcuffing him to the ropes, climb the Ladder and win the very match HE selected while officially taking my rightful spot as THE man on Saturday Night’s.” There’s a brief pause from the duel champion.

” Young Thaddeus couldn’t deal with being bested by a better performer, or so I thought. He continued to calling my name and interjecting himself into my business at all times and couldn’t take no for an answer; such as a lover scorned. What is your infatuation with me, Thad? Are you one of those dudes that don’t take no for an answer? Makes sense you’d want a Pure Wrestling Rules to match with me, easier for you to get closer to me. While I’m truly flattered that you’ve decided to step away from the twinks and navigate towards daddies ... cock just isn’t my thing.” Sheer sarcasm is the tone in which Chris speaks as he continues.[/green]

” I don’t give a flying fuck about your proclivities in homosexuality, but please for the love of God don’t just take no for an answer as it makes your look pathetic and weak. I am giving you want with this rematch that serves no real purpose because the outcome is going to be the same… with my arm raised in victory upon the Santa Monica Pier and you being humbled and embarrassed again.” [i]Chris leans back in his seat as he stares directly into the camera as he states.

” At what point do you sit back and wave that white flag while admitting that while you’re a good professional athlete you’re not great, at what point do you just shut the fuck up and realize that mediocre is your style and just accept it. You try so hard to connect to the crowd or people in general when in actuality those same people you suck up to wouldn’t piss on your teeth if your gums were on fire.” Chris reaches behind the TV title before putting a joint between his lips and sparking up.

” You needed me to tap you into your inner mean streak and while you battle amongst yourself if you’re going to cave into the dark side or if you’re going to continue the status quo being labeled subpar. I did my job and now it’s time for me to move on to other things for keeping you relevant isn’t the cards when I put you down and unequivocally establish beyond any reasonable doubt that within this story you’ll always be my bitch, bitch.” Chris takes a nice deep toke off his joint as deeply inhales. He blows out the smoke as he leans back in his chair with his hardware to his left and right.

” Because only a bitch would appear in a Thunder Knuckles promo and proclaiming Thunder Knuckles being superior to me based on a fact that you beat him and I couldn’t? Mother Fucker I beat you! You beat him! So what’s that make me? Are you fucking kidding me with this juvenile logic? Did you even watch the match with Thunder Knuckles? Had you done your homework you wouldn’t look like a second rate cookie-cutter professional wrestler. This is further proof just how far some people will go to say something that sounds good in their heads but isn’t well thought out..” Chris takes another pull from the joint as inhales before exhaling the smoke.

” This is getting as tiresome as the excuse of you beating yourself when you lost the TV Title, yet again trivializing down the fact that YOU selected a match that saw no rules and I was the guy that took your box you tried to confine me in and thought outside of it. It’s pitiful that in a match YOU selected that saw NO RULES I handcuffed you to the ropes and I climbed that Ladder and snatched down MY title. No, Thad, you didn’t beat yourself… you got beaten by someone BETTER THAN YOU.” Chris winks at the camera.

” You can continue to preach on until you’re red in the goddamn face about my reasons for refusing your challenge, clearly you don’t pay attention and I’m not going to rehash it time after time again… what I will say is that it doesn’t have jack shit to do with your skillset; or lack thereof… but hey man, whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself sound cool works for me. You don’t have to worry about what kind of game I’m bringing to Relentless because my F game is better than you’re a plus game any day of the fucking week. This little man-crush you’ve got on me comes to an end at Relentless; it needs to just come and go now so I can move the fuck on for the word bored doesn’t begin to describe with how I feel about having to continue wasting my time with these half-hearted jabs that you think cut deep wounds but in the real world where I live they don’t even scratch my surface.” Chris takes another toke on the joint, inhaling deeply as he states.

” The biggest difference between the two of us rests with I don’t have to walk around and tell myself I am better than anyone; I do it in your case because it’s true, however, in the case of anyone else my actions inside that ring establish that fact for me. In your case, you have this inferior complex that you’ve yet to shed regardless of the facts and regardless of the truth. The thing is we both have two different visions of how or why we’re here and now that we are you’re going to face the consequences for biting off more than you can fucking chew; and while your undying affection and underlying monotones are appreciated they’re not wanted. Keep that shit up and I’ll have a sexual harassment case to slap on the XWF and I’ll make even more money off your fucking foolishness.”
Chris smirks as he continues.

” This is your last chance to show the world what you’re capable of against someone as decorated as I am. You can continue to stalk me on twitter or whatever you feel you need to do moving forward after you suffer this impending failure. You’ve talked yourself up like you’ve always done… and you’re going to fail to deliver like you’ve grown accustomed too. Eventually what you’ll learn from all of this is how to deal with loss after loss after loss when you try to box with God… The way this is going I’m going to be out to the ring and back to the dressing room without breaking a sweat while leaving you in the rearview mirror as the rest of my weekend will play out.to perfection just as it begins at your expense.” The smirk suddenly disappears from Chris’s face as he stares blankly into the camera before he softly states.

” Unless you want “him” to show up.” The intense gaze into the camera continues as the same soft, methodical tone continues.

” “He” would love to play.” The scene suddenly goes dark.

[Image: tze1Pl9.gif]

The scene fades to black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-19-2020)