Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
The Making of the Billion Dollar Championship
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-18-2020, 06:29 PM

The interdimensional camera followed what could only be considered as a Limo-jet, rolling up to a jewelry store. The sign on the front saying 'M. Martin & Co.' and slowly out came from the limo-jet is Oswald. On his face is a black mask covering his mouth and nose, and soon his shadowy servants came out and went into the store, masks upon their own seemingly already covered faces. The bell of the store sounded off and he watched the people working in the store looked up, quite literally, towards him. He looked down at them, smiling behind the mask.

"Give me Stan. I have an appointment with him."

Soon Stan Perkins walks out, looking up at Oswald, looked at the finery he was wearing and something inside him knew, that he had landed a whale for his shop.

"I presume you're Oswald Autem Sephtis?"

"You would be correct."

He puts on his gloves, as does Oswald, with Stan's being almost white, while Oswald's is black like a tattoo artist's gloves. After putting the gloves on, they shook each other's hands, threw the gloves away and put on a fresh glove for their hands.

"You told me about wanting to make something unique?"

Oswald nodded and chuckled.

"Yes, something very unique. Do you know of a jeweler named Terry Betteridge?"

Stan shook his head

"No, I don't believe I do."

"Well, you see, he made a championship belt back in the day, some time around the late 80s, early 90s. If you can tell where I'm going with this, I want you to make something different. I want you, my friend, to make for me, the BILLION DOLLAR championship title!"

Stan just looked at Oswald, as if he was crazy.

"I'm sorry, what? You don't want a ring? You don't want a necklace. You want an entire title? What in the world even is a title?"

Oswald grumbled and snapped his fingers as the camera that had been taking footage the entire time, produced a 3D hologram of the Million Dollar Championship title.

"Oh. That? You want me to make something like that?"

Oswald nodded

"I want it to be the most expensive creation. I want that belt to look like absolute garbage! I want the most expensive leather, most expensive diamonds, I want the most purest gold. I want the most expensive stones to adorn it! Money is no object my friend! How long would it take for you to make my championship title?"

Stan looked at the image, wondering how the image appeared before him when there seemingly didn't look like there was any projectors.

"Uhhh.... hmmm.... it'd take about eight months, maybe?"

Oswald got closer, destroying social distancing protocols completely

"EIGHT. MONTHS?! With the money I'm willing to spend, that EIGHT better turn into ONE!"

The man cowered and tried to back away

"I'm sorry Mr. Sephtis but in order to make something that grand, we need to take our time!"

Oswald lets up a bit, looking like he was fixing the man's suit, then his own,

"We live in fucking Chicago and what you're telling me, is you need to spend months to bring things in as if all these fancy stores I visit don't have those kinds of objects I require to aid you in this endeavor?"

"Y...Yes?"

Oswald grabbed the man by the tie and used him like a javelin, just throwing him hard and fast into the wall of his establishment, making the bricks get distorted from the obscene amount of force that was put into the wall.

"I guess, I'll find an establishment that isn't so cowardly and chooses to take too much time in making something that should be easy for people that are as experienced as you and your team are. I guess I was lied to by my acquaintances."

He walked away, his servants following him into the limo-jet before driving off, to find the next jewelry store on his list, yanking his mask off and growling.

"This next one better fucking do the goddamn job in a month's time. If they don't-"

He looks at the servants

"Burn their shop to the ground."

They bow their heads and as he is given a glass of wine, he didn't care the name or vintage, he simply drank slowly, taking in the liquid gently, making sure to be in the moment with the flavors, before swallowing.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-26-2020), The Freak (09-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2020)