Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2020
Cat and mouse.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-18-2020, 02:40 PM

” You really have no idea what you’ve gotten yourselves into. It’s adorable watching your back and forth banter on Twitter, you both seriously think that you’re going to use Relentless, use Cataclysm as a spring board back to winning ways….”

” Do you both think for the slimmest of seconds that we’re going to allow you two to just walk into our ring and take everything away from us that we’ve erected over the year? What I want you both to know right now there is no light at the end of this tunnel… The only way out of this is flat on your backs or carried out on a stretcher… There just isn’t any other choice in the matter… The two of you must have been smoking bath salts or some shit when you came up with this grand scheme… It’s this forward way of thinking that gets people like you two floored… We’ve been stacking bodies like cord wood all year long and you two pathetic fucks believe you are going to do something no one else could?”

The Omega shakes his head furiously ogling Alcatraz’s psychiatric ward which at one time was once called an asylum… Asylum… What a humorous word especially when there isn’t no place to seek it here in this hell hole of a prison… One would think that this part of the pen should be a place of sanctuary from the mayhem that batters the mind, a place of enchantment and immunity, a place to be welcomed into open arms that would hold you, content simply to dwell in those moments with you, being an anchor, the pillar of hope in a tornado. The Beast saw the bare walls and bare floors as reflections of what the place really was hell on Earth…

” That shit isn’t going to happen now or ever as long as we hold the XWF Tag Team Championships… See, every time Chris and I put out another fantastic promo all you haters become even more irrelevant… Here we are spitting fucking flames and you two has-beens want to play with matches and kerosene… Don’t cry to management when you get scorched, just tuck tail and head back to that “other” federation you’ve, Centurion have been concealing yourself in … Don’t think we didn’t notice… To those of you watching this listen closely… Centurion is looking to get his many shortcomings back through a loophole… Good luck with that shit man… You could have chosen another team in the XWF… Anybody… Instead of a warmup match to knock some of the ring rust off, you leered to the top of the food chain… Big mistake… After we kick your teeth down your throats, you’ll hit the door running…
Just do us all granitic favor… Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out…”

” Like everyone else who has come before you you’re about to come to grips with a firm reality that neither of you have the first fucking clue about. Cent’s already proven clueless in the past and one can only assume he’s just as clueless now while Ruby has never encountered malicious like she’s going to encounter come Relentless. ”

” And to think, sick son of a bitches like us have an entire prison at our disposal.”

They called it a hospital. But Omega knew better. This facility never cared about their imprisoned patients… Their screams would have turned your blood cold, piercing the brain… Rationality is just an inadequate mind. Sanity is a mental operating system accepted by the masses as within normal parameters. The Beat and The Omega were not the norm… They each have something different inside them. They can shift from one operating system to another invisibly.

” An Island, we have an entire Island at our disposal….”

” The mere visions of brutality and carnage dancing through my head is almost orgasmic.”

” I love how they’re assuming they’re just going to show up and leave with what belongs to us.”

” It’s like, dare I say, they’re looking past us?”

They called them a lunatics. Whispering behind their backs and even pulled their children in closer when they passed by. It was public knowledge that they had a history of mental health issues, although no-one was quite sure what they were. There’s an overabundance of layman diagnosis and depending on who they spoke to they were hushed. The Beast and The Omega had bi-polar, schizophrenic, psychopathic tendencies. Mostly people leering in from the outside didn't know the difference between them… They though used them as an advantage and used them interchangeably.

” Well this is banter on Twitter; however, the screen shot Cent threw up advertising the match to Ruby was pretty priceless. But this isn’t the Twitter verse ladies… Didn’t work for Fuzz, we shellacked him what? Three times between us now”

” Jesus Christ do we have to talk about that useless sack of shit.”

” Apparently so; but look at the bright side, he’s a bottomless cup of material all the while he’s going to brush it all off as if the words in which speak aren’t true. The guy has become sad and pathetic at this point in his career. At one time Centurion was a force within the industry and now he’s trying to cling on to whatever lifeline he can just to maintain some form of relevance. Its comedy gold…”

“With the exception this time being he’s brought Ruby into the mix with him. Way to go Cent, bringing someone completely innocent to the slaughter with you… This isn’t Thursday night, Rubes, this isn’t a fly by night scenario where you show up and become tremendous in a blink of an eye… We are the pinnacle of this fucking federation… This isn’t Anarchy, this is the deep end of the pool and you hopped in head first with a good-for-nothing pushover attached to your hip… Ruby, you stand a better chance on your own… Hell, you are walking into this match with a washed up corpus clinging to you like a leech… Centurion is an anchor who will drown you slowly… Once you two step foot on this island you’ll be
entering a battle with an entirely different crop of talent, we are premiere athletes, and we don’t give two shits about what you’ve accomplished or where you’ve accomplished it…”

” Third rate or otherwise.”

” Crazy to think that Centurion is actually the weak link to this team.”

” Uh… No it isn’t.”

The Beast begins pacing back and forth tossing a tattered straight jacket at the dilapidated wall…There's nothing in this tiny room but their heartbeats and rancid breath. What a dark, unsympathetic place it is… Its only characteristics were a creaky bed and a springy mattress, with nothing more to hold, except the human minds that laid within it. Man can live without freedom, man can sway in fantasies, he can create his own stories and his own fantastical realities, he can fly, he can soar in dreams and he can jump off the tallest ledges and survive-in his own imagination. But man can never escape, no matter how hard he tries, he can never outrun his own conscious thoughts; they haunt and yell, scream in the back of his mind, until they blur and mix; leaving man to rip out his own hair, for a chance in relief. Imprisonment leaves you with yourself. All alone with insects for company, and that's when the other part of you starts to speak, blathering, arguing with thoughts, screaming for attention. And that's when prison breaks you, leaving you to break yourself. Until there is no more you, but a shell, a hollow, reverberate one, without life.

” He’s got the most to prove between them. First time back in a fight in the XWF since Leap of Faith, how in the fuck could you show your face after being conquered by the same man he bludgeoned at the same event a year prior. He came back and targeted us, why? Because we’re the biggest thing in the organization and a win in this instance would take away any grey clouds of failure looming over his head. Here’s the dilemma, you picked a fight with the wrong guys. Chris Page and Robert Main are unpredictable, death-defying murders all on their own but that pales in comparison to Omega and The Beast.”/

” Collectively we are the unconquerable force that has locked down the Tag Division since November of last year… We’ve thrashed everyone that’s been put in front of us; you two wastes of sperm are going to fall right into that category as well...”

The Omega takes a seat on one of the asylum beds as a swirling brown blur of dust filled the air.

” I’m still baffled as to why Ruby would hitch her trailer to someone like Centurion, it’s as if she actually wants to suffer defeat. You’d think she’d be clever enough to enlist the services of someone actually worth a shit; and while she might be the one to beat within this team that’s been clearly thrown together when you stack them up as a team they’re both as useless as a fidget spinner.”

” At least she’s hot.”

” Smokin’.”

” Being hot isn’t going to take her to the pay window.”

The Beast raises his index finger…

” Let’s be fair… Nothing she does is taking her to the pay window at Relentless. She has so much stacked against here from her own emasculated excuse for a partner… The fact that she hasn’t been in the ring with REAL competition; and before anyone else says shit about her giving Lacklan a run for it at Leap of Faith, did she fucking win? Nope. So what this tells us is that she’s just an enormous failure in colossal match environments as Centurion; and this isn’t Anarchy with limited promo time against third tier talents that can’t compete on a world class level on a regular basis.”

” Hence why this is all one king-sized waste of fucking time.”

” I wouldn’t say adding two more bodies to our count is a squandering of time or energy. Instead what’s about to fucking happen to good ole Ruby is she’s about to walk into the lion’s den completely unprepared for the bastards that await her. To hear her screams echoing throughout Alcatraz will be like Mozart to my ears; and being the man inflicting that pain and suffering brings a smile to my face.”

” There’s always something so satisfying in crippling the dreams of others.”

Omega rubs his hands together with utter delight…

” Crippling Ruby is going to be the icing on the cake of this impending title defense. It’s the only thing tangible thing that will come from any of this. Centurion will shit the bed per usual, because much like his partner he’s okay with the lesser talents but when faced with actual, credible adversaries he goes down harder than the fucking Titanic, they both have in recent history.”

” And yet now here we stand looking down at a broken down, beaten up shell of a man and a chick in some spandex.”

” At least the chick in spandex feels fresh and just a little bit different even though her bloodshed will soak the floors of this prison. Joining so many others and WE get to be the ones that shed it; there’s joy in the pit of my stomach knowing that we’re going to send her packing back to Thursdays nights where she can swim with the goldfish and not great white sharks like us.”

” It’s not a question of who is leaving the island as the XWF Tag Team Champions, the only question is are we going to leave you two cunts with a pulse after we are finished bashing their brains in.”

The Beast points into the camera several times before speaking…

” Neither of you are capable of going dark enough to pose us any real threat. I half imagine we’re going to hear the same babble many others have thrown in our direction and failed with flying colors much like I’m sure you’ll both throw at us and this will become a game of who can dispute what who said what when. Sad when you think about it because this had potential to be something worth bragging about, a win over Centurion doesn’t really scream major accomplishment when everyone’s done it.”

” He’s been trounced so much by the upper echelon of this federation he’s been floating around elsewhere finding lower tier talents to overcome in order to make himself feel better for being a complete fucking disaster.”

” Give the guy a break, he’s a Legend.”

” He’s a disgrace to life itself. A legend? Not in my eyes… Icons have winning records; prodigies don’t stare at the lights in career defining moments… A household name overcomes all the odds and fights until their last breath… Centurion has done none of these things as of late… He wants to come to war with this green eggs and ham logic and here we are walking into this beat down with God damn chain saws… Somebody get this dweeb a pussy hat for Christ sakes… There is no doubt in my mind when I say this… Ruby has a mammoth set of man balls compared to Cent… The man ruined his legacy by sticking around as long as he did… People Like Centurion need that spotlight shining directly on him… When he decided to sign on the dotted line he committed career suicide… ”

Chuckling the beast threw his hands into the air.

“Fine fuck it, he’s the lowest of the low of legends still active today.”

” He thinks that he can use us to get back to the promise land...”

” He’s going to end up tasting my knuckles when I cram my fist down his fucking throat and rip out his larynx. Just the mere thought that I’m going to have to listen to him attempt to sound clever, witty or remotely responsible for his failures. The more I think about it the more I think I hate this prick.”

“Don’t feel bad, a lot of people do.”

” So technically leaving him on the Rock a broken mess might actually be doing the world a favor.”

” When you put it like that…. Yeah.”

Omega shrugs at the point that was just made.

” Well alright then! Sounds like just another reason to tack on to the list of reasons to kick that sack of shit around.”

” I’m going to make sure that I get a good few minute all to myself with Centurion so I can slap him around for thinking he can say Robert’s name in vain. Robert Main was responsible for the highest of highs within the XWF… For so many years; NOBODY carried this place like Robert did. For someone that Centurion once called a friend, where was Cent when Robert was laid up in the hospital almost a year ago? Did Cent bother to visit or make a phone call to check on Robert’s wellbeing?”

When Super Relentless come the sky above Alcatraz will plunged into an ominous darkness, awakening the predatory creatures that is The Omega and The Beast from their lairs. Once Ruby and Centurion step foot inside the cellblock they will jump out of their skin once they hear the bloodcurdling howl of the demons, they signed up to face… As made their hair stands on end. They will watch anxiously as the Rock slowly transforms into a life-threatening playground. The iron bars of each cell will stretch out in front of them, forming distorted limbs that will reach out and grab at their flesh. A vile agony will spread throughout their chests like a deadly disease as their lungs beseech them each to stop walking. Their knees will become rubber after running constantly for hours as they gulp selfish breaths of air. Helpless, they will run, their feet dragging noisily on the concrete of lifeless prison, each step triggering a rush of pain down their helpless spines.

” Nope.”

” Centurion was never Robert’s friend… Centurion was leaching on to Robert’s coattails like he’s done with James Raven in the past… AND currently…”

” News flash Centurion, you’ve been long exposed for the hypocritical numb nuts and it’s merely a matter of time before you hang yourself again with the words in which you’re going to try to speak. We aren’t who you think we are and WE aren’t making the mistakes you’ve made countless times in your now shit career...”

” You’re walking into a shoot fight and from jump street you both were already backed into a fucking corner. It’s not either of your faults, you’re both were outmatched since this was officially booked. We’re an uphill battle the entire fucking way, which is why we can treat you both like the nobodies you truly are.”

” We have no doubts that you’ll put up a good fight, something that most might not be able to pull off… But there is a vast difference in putting up a good fight and winning the match… Victory for either of you simply isn’t the cards when you’re nothing more than glorified flavors of the month that we are going to demolish one brick at a time until there is nothing left but the foundations. Adding your names to the monumental list or people we knocked off… No more ivory towers girls… We will strip away what little credibility this rag tag team can bring to the fucking table. Your nothing more than rats racing to the gas chamber… When you get there just take a deep breath and smell the almonds and it will all be over…”

” There’s a reason why there’s a line a mile long ready to step to the plate and try their hand at fighting into the ring with Cataclysm. Why is that? Because we’re the only two guys that bring the big fight feel when we grace any squared circle whether it be on Warfare, Savage or Pay-Per-View…. The two of you are the last of the hero’s and I refuse to apologize for stomping the two of you out like ants fucking with my picnic… We’ve been underrated, overpaid, and people like Centurion despise that fact… ”

” But what about Anarchy?”

” What about the third rate show that no one watches now that Ruby is no longer their Champion… Better yet fuck that show and every one on it…”

” We certainly hope that all you twat waffles from around the world dare think about calling our names pay close attention to how this plays out for Centurion and the young Ruby. We aren’t playing goddamn games with anybody anymore. We’ve made it perfectly clear on more than one occasion that if you want some get in line. When your number is called just be fucking ready for engagement…”

” It could have been worse, we could have had a Triple Threat with Dyson and Shane…”

” Dude Dyson is “out”… Again…”

” News to me… Man that was quick… Retirement again?”

” Oh come on, you know this company loves to hype former stars in the hopes they stick around longer than a cup of coffee…. It’s the status quo, and per usual the hype fails in a matter of months and they are gone again. Did she last a month? I didn’t care enough to pay attention.”

The chase will be on as The Omega and The Beast track down their prey, right before the kill… The villains will hunt your heroes down like the vermin they are and exterminate anyone remotely connected to them. Centurion and Ruby think they can evade Cataclysm forever, but they are already in the cross hairs. The bullets have already been made just for them. They can run as far as they want, hide in whatever recess of the prison that they’d like to occupy but know that Cataclysm will find you. Handing "SISTERHOOD OF BESTIES" not only their death, but a painful end beyond measure.

” But yeah that would be way more substandard for so many shitty fucking reasons.”

” Ah it’s neither here nor there at this point… We held out ground and all the trolls pouted and left… The kids took their ball and went home…”

” If anyone has any doubts that we aren’t about our might I suggest you slap that money down and buy this Pay-Per-View, but you should all be forewarned now because what you’re going to see isn’t going to be suitable for kids. You’ll witness your heroes perish firsthand… All the Ruby fans around the world will be watching in tears of sorrow for good will not prevail over the nefarious. Both Ruby and Centurion will fall on the same sword so many others have fallen on… Humbled at our feet. Begging for mercy that they will never receive…”

” The calm before the storm is upon us and come Saturday Night September 26, 2020 on the grandest stage of the entire weekend shall be feasted on as we, Cataclysm, show up and show out over the reigning flavors of the month. We are going to torment and dismember Centurion and Ruby and simply move on for another number to be called. We know what we’re getting into... can either of you say the same? The fifteen seconds of fame is up… I hope you both enjoyed every second of it…”

” The only thing that’s left to do at this point is eagerly await your arrivals for only then does the countdown on both of your damnation begin. You’re both about just who the fuck we are and why the fuck we’re the at the tippy top of this organization isn’t a fluke, it’s not because we suck and it’s not political… it’s because none of you are capable of taking us down and this is just going to be but another mere example of what happens to those that allow false hopes and dreams to invade their thoughts and dreams….”

” Nobody can stop us; nobody can stand toe to toe with us and nobody in their right minds would want be standing opposite us. Robert and Chris have left the building…”

” It’s The Beast…”

” And The Omega.”

” Relentless we’re going to feast on your flesh while sending a very clear message to everyone who will be laser focused on this encounter; and while Relentless is a three day event make absolutely no mistake about it THIS is going to be the REAL main event.”

” Don’t say you haven’t been warned…”

” Run.”

… elsewhere Adam Barker is breathing heavy as he’s out of breath within Alcatraz. He frantically looks around for any site of The Beast or The Omega.

” Why did I get myself into this! What am I going to do? I’m trapped.”

Adam knows exactly what he’s gotten himself into and there’s no denying it has come back to haunt him. There’s a sudden clasp of thunder rumbling Alcatraz causing Adam to jump off the wall fists clinched only there’s nobody, nothing.

” I should have never taken the money, I should have never agreed to get involved in this…”

Should of, would of or could of doesn’t exist anymore. You’ve made your bed and now you’re going to have to lay in it. Adam makes his way towards a door off the corridor when he hears…

[event][youtubeS32X5-eKVp4[/youtube][/wevent]

Quickly Adam finds the handle to the door and quietly opens it as he hears the voice of The Beast echoing down the corridor.

” Run, run as fast as you can…”

Slipping inside the door he closes it quietly behind him as nothing but darkness as he slowly starts to back away from the door and into the darkness as an attempt to try and be unseen should the door open. The voice of The Beast calls out.

” I know you’re close… I smell your fear.”

The voice of The Beast is closer.

” Please, please keep going.”

Adam quietly pleads to himself as he trips over something and falls backwards yet doesn’t fall to the floor as he lands in a chair just as the door is kicked open and suddenly a dimly lit light illuminates the room just enough to reveal Adam is shown in the Electric Chair and The Beast and The Omega standing in the door way.

” Well this is about to get fun.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Johnny Legend (09-18-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (09-21-2020)