Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
La verdadera máquina de mierda
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-19-2020, 12:59 AM

[Image: QRgm6DV.png]

The house, which was the size of a small hotel, sat on the hillside overlooking the ocean. There was a lot of prime real estate in Santo Domingo, but this house took the cake. You could yell into a megaphone in the kitchen and not hear it upstairs. The balconies each had their own television and couch, with a table set that held a couple of glasses, a cask filled with ice, a cigar cutter and an ash tray. Each one donned low hanging plants, usually ferns. Hanari liked the way ferns looked.

These balconies often sat unoccupied, but if someone to to be there to use them, it was best to be prepared.

The floors were marble and had a just-washed shine to them at all times. The walls were a brisk white, and on many of the walls hung pictures of some of the Dominican Republics greatest figures. The three leading into Hanari's quarters also had replica's of the Television, Tag and X-Treme titles. The pictures across from them were pictures of Hanari wearing said belts.

The double doors to his sleeping quarters were large oak slabs, tastefully designed, with copper plated door handles and and H and C on each one, respectively.

Inside Hanari's vast expanse of a room, a California King Sized bed sat, that was currently rustling around with its exterior comforter.

After a few moments we see a woman's head pop up from under the comforter. She is a beautiful girl, most likely a Dominican model. Her eyes appear to be rolled in ecstasy as her hands appear to be active under the covers.

¡Oh si! ¡Sí papi! ¡Oh Dios, ahí mismo! ¡Sigue adelante!

Her moans echoed throughout the large room, and her breathing was in ragged gasps.

There was a large clock on the wall behind her, and the hands ticked audibly as they moved. The face was made, so it appeared, of solid gold. The black numbers and hands stood out on the bright backdrop of the face. It was the only thing on the wall.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day........

The woman yelled again, this time it was unclear what she was saying. It was almost gibberish as she drooled a little, her eyes rolling back in her head. Her body seemed to tense, shaking slightly, as if she was having a small seizure. Finally, she fell limp. A satisfied grin on her face.

Hanari's head, his hair disheveled from her hands running feverishly through it, popped up from under the comforter.

¿Fue bueno para ti, niña? (Was that good for you, girlie?)

She couldn't even speak. She just nodded, panting.

He shifted his body so that he was next to her. She tried to cuddle, putting her head on his well defined chest, but he moved away. Getting out of the bed and pulling his boxers back on, he walked over to a small table on the opposite corner of the room, taking a cigar out of his box. He poured himself some tequila in a shot glass as well.

The girl looked dumbfounded. Why would he leave the bed? Why would he leave without reciprocation?

"Hay desayuno abajo" (there is breakfast downstairs), he said, "Por favor, come todo lo que quieras. Fernando está listo para llevarte a casa tan pronto como estés listo. (Please, eat as much as you'd like. Fernando is standing by to take you home as soon as you're ready.)"

He lit the cigar with a torch lighter, blowing out a few puffs before bringing it down from his mouth.

She said nothing, she just watched him. He walked to the closet, pulling open the door to the massive walk in. Hell, this closet was bigger than her bedroom! He stepped inside and began sorting through clothing hanging from the racks.

Everyone in the Dominican knew Hanari Carnes, especially now that his wrestling career had taken off, but she never expected him to be so callous and cold, especially after such an intimate moment.

He pulled down a nice dress shirt and found a pair of pants. He pulled on the designer shirt and had his pants on, almost up to the button when he looked up. He seemed displeased that she was still there.

¿No era lo suficientemente claro? (Was I not clear enough?)

"Solo pensé que tal vez querrías algo a cambio?" (I just thought maybe you'd want a little something in return?) she asked, ending it with an upward inflection unintentionally.

He laughed to himself, taking a few more puffs.

"Tengo lo que quería" (I got what I wanted)

"Pero todo lo que hiciste fue comerme ..." (but all you did was eat me.....)

He put his hand up to stop her. Finishing getting dressed her walked over to the small table and took his shot of tequila before promptly pouring another. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

Exhaling, he spoke as he looked up at her.

"¿Qué es lo único que le gustaría cambiar de usted mismo?" (What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?)

She seemed a bit taken aback by this question. Shifting position to cover herself up, she cocked an eye brow.

"Ummm....."

Before she could respond, he cut in.

"Lo único que cambiaría de mí mismo es que dejaría de dar las cosas por sentado. (The one thing I would change about myself is I would stop taking things for granted).

She tilted her head, interested. He continued.

"En esta vida tenemos que tomar decisiones para llegar a donde estamos. Yo hice el mío. Cada pieza de mobiliario elegante y decoración cara tiene sangre. Llegué aquí siendo un hombre de negocios despiadado ... un superviviente ... sin esperar nada y todo al mismo tiempo ......."(In this life we have to make choices to get to where we are. I made mine. Every single piece of fancy furniture and expensive decorations, there is blood on it. I got here by being a ruthless business man....a survivor....expecting nothing and everything at the same time.......)

She listened intently.

"Nunca me han entregado nada, y nada es fácil ... ni gratis. Todo y todos tienen un precio."(Nothing has ever been handed to me, and nothing is easy...or free. Everything and everyone has a price.)

The confused look came over her face again. Was he going to pay her?

"Cada partido en el que participo, sé que puede ser el último. Nunca sé cómo resultará, pero siempre espero el mismo resultado .....(Every match I enter, I know it may be my last. I never know how it will turn out, but I always expect the same outcome.....)

"Para ganar" (to win).

She tried to say something, but he continued.

"Cuando me conociste en el club, sabías quién era yo. ¿Querías acostarte conmigo porque pensabas que era guapo o porque era famoso?(When you met me at the club, you knew who I was. Did you want to sleep with me because you thought I was handsome, or because I was famous?)

She tried to speak again, and again he cut her off.

"Sabías muy bien quién era yo, y pensaste que follarme te daría algo de qué presumir ante todos tus amigos maliciosos. Querías sostener tu vagina sobre mi cabeza como una moneda de cambio, chuparme y pedir una recompensa. Querías el control."(You knew damn well who I was, and you thought that screwing me would give you something to brag about to your all your catty friends. You wanted to hold your vagina over my head like a bargaining chip, suck me in, and ask for a payoff. You wanted control.)

She gasped something, an explanation, maybe, but he continued.

"Déjame decirte algo. Yo tengo el control, siempre tengo el control. Siempre un paso por delante, siempre unos pasos por delante. Le di la vuelta al guión, le di lo que quería y no obtuve nada a cambio. Ahora no le queda nada con lo que negociar. No más apalancamiento. No tienes nada más que quiero o necesito. (Let me tell you something. I am in control, I am always in control. Always a step ahead, always a few paces in front. I flipped the script on you, gave you what you wanted and got nothing in return. Now, you have nothing left to to bargain with. No more leverage. You have nothing more I want or need.)

Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Dile a tus amigas lo que desees, pero mi parte en esta historia se detiene aquí" (Tell your friends whatever you wish, but my part in this story stops here.)

She huffed.

"El desayuno está abajo. Por favor, no hagas esperar a Fernando." (Breakfast is downstairs. Please don't keep Fernando waiting.)

She got out of bed, still huffing, visibly upset. She gathered her clothes and entered the bathroom. He waited for her to exit, and walked her to the door. Shutting it, he turned to see his assistant.

"Another one eh? Busy week huh? And she's pretty, sir. Real knockout. Let me guess, you just wanted to talk to her?"

He winked.

"No, Tiamo, no.....I.....well....I wanted to show her my Dick Powers."

He laughed until he saw Hanari's face wasn't changing.

"Dick....powers? Sir? Powers?"

"Stupid name right? I wasn't very fond of it."

"Well whatever powers your dick possesses, sir, they always seem to leave here angry."

"Wouldn't you if you got a dose of Dick Powers?"

"I...uh....I don't swing that way, sir."

Hanari sat down, opening the newspaper.

"Shame."

"Shame, sir?"

"Tiamo, go get my Bentley, I feel like taking a ride."

He nodded.

"May I ask to where, sir?"

"I feel like showing someone just how much of a powerful dick I can be."

As gay as that sounded to Tiamo, it wasn't. He nodded to go get the car from the garage as Hanari flipped th page in the newspaper.

"Heh....Dick Powers" he said, shaking his head, "the nerve of this guy."

[Image: HIlolLh.jpg]

"So another Relentless is upon us. This event wasn't so kind to me last year. I was in the midst of a surprise Tag Team Title run with Steve Justice, took down the tattered remains of Apex to win the tag titles, only to have Steve abandon me and lose them at this very event to the Lesbian Dwarfs. Now, I have to face another Lesbian Dwarf by the name of Dick Powers. This time, no title on the line but rather, the opportunity to become number one contender to get back the title that was stolen from me, the X-Treme Championship.

I first got to see this clown in action at War Games. That is what he is, a clown. He makes people laugh. He only seems to pop up like a zit at Pay Per Views, because I can't seem to find a Savage or Warfare match of his post 2015. The real funny thing is, he hasn't won either time. He lost at War Games, he lost at Leap of Faith. Now, he is going to lose at Relentless. This Dude Love devil-spawn doesn't have the brass to hang with the most dangerous man in this business. In an extreme rules match? Hombre, please. This one is over before it begins.

That outfit....chico, you really need to reevaluate the way you come to the ring. You have energy and charisma, but you also look like an overenthusiastic power bottom. Homie, you're trying waaay too hard with all the tie dye and bright colors. We get it, you like cock. You don't need to shove that fact into everyone's faces just because you like things shoved in your face. You label yourself "the fuck machine", but we don't need to stop and wonder what kind of fucking you do. It's pretty clear to all of us, you claim to be a ladies man because you dress like a middle aged woman at the gym. So ambiguous, but so clever. Play on words. Very nice.

Hanari Carnes is a different breed, holmes. I love to cause pain, and I love to shatter ego's. You don't impress me with your antics. In fact, you annoy me. Everything about you annoys me. Your mere existence annoys me. Thank God you are a pillow-biter, because I shudder to think of what kind of troll you'd spawn if you could reproduce. Jokes aside, this will not end well for you. And I know, you're going to do some witty promo loaded with dick jokes and pat yourself on the back for being slightly above the spectrum, but none of it matters until we step into the ring. You haven't proven that you can get the job done in the Hanari Carnes era, or any era for that matter. This is my arena, and you don't belong in it. But I get the booking, I do. Let's put Hanari up against some tie dyed bitch boy and see how long it takes for him to lose his cool. I am cool as the cucumber's you shove up your ass. I am collected. You will not get under my skin, it is just too thick. Men like Dick Powers get their thrill off reaction, off people paying attention to them and interacting with their bullshit. Men like Hanari Carnes get their thrill off putting people in the hospital and shortening careers. Just ask Felix Jones, ask Doug Whitford, ask Johnny Legend. The more they want to put me in matches against lesser competition, the more I am going to whittle away their mid-card until there is nothing left. There is no reason in the world why it shouldn't be Hanari Carnes versus the Wizard versus Robert Main for that belt. Dick Powers is the man I have to go through to get my hands back on it? So be it. Just know that every ounce of frustration I have felt towards the booking department the past few months will be taken out on you at Relentless. I will show no mercy, and I will prove my point. I have no rules, and I have every weapon at my disposal. I also have a band of lunatics chomping at the bit to cause some chaos. This will not bode well for you, homie.

The difference between me and you, Dick, is I know how to beat Robert Main. I have put him on his ass a couple times now and I saw the fear in his eyes. I know that there is a slim chance that The Wizard could be champion, since Main has two matches to deal with, but Robert Main has overcome such odds before. I look forward to being the one to take that belt off him in a real match, a one on one match, where he will have no excuses. Maybe you can face the Wizard in a losers match when its all said and done because that is what you both are, losers. I am the most dangerous man in this business and when I lock in that Viva la Republic arm bar, there isn't a power in the world that can help you, Dick. You will tap or end up in a cast, and quite frankly, I don't care which one you choose.

Viva la Republic!
Viva la Dominicano!
Viva la Hanari Carnes!

[Image: jsviGwY.png]
[Image: jyx8yLL.jpg]
17-13
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Hanari Carnes's post:
Dick Powers (09-19-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2020), Theo Pryce (09-27-2020)