Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
Championship Benefits
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-14-2020, 02:21 PM

What a week it had been. With the Anarchy championship now in BOBs possession, Miss Fury was finding herself coming to appreciate the sudden bump in fame that carrying a championship in the XWF had bestowed upon her. The morning radio appearances, the meet and greet signings, people recognizing her on the streets. She hadn't considered the possibility of actually enjoying anything beyond her plot for revenge, but she had to admit, being a celebrity had its perks.

The scene opened inside of "Comics Factory" in Pasadena, California. How fitting that Lane would set up an autograph signing at a local comic book store to help promote Relentless. Miss Fury was already set up and signing. Her line was fairly long, though mostly filled with misfits and outcast. This was the crowd that BOB played too, and Fury was fine with that. The forgoten and overlooked often proved to be the most passionate. Miss Fury couldn't help but wonder just what lengths these people would goto to just to obtain a moment of her attention, a tiny sliver of her admiration. Could she convince one to kill for her, she wondered?

As the overweight thirty-something-year-old approached her table with a sealed custom Miss Fury action figure that he probably paid too much for on eBay, she decided to test her theory.

With a welcoming smile that was faker than the leather that her costume was made out of, Miss Fury greated her overweight, likely basement dwelling fan.

Miss Fury: "What an awesome figure!"

The fan smiled nervously.

Fan: Th.. Thanks! I bought it on eBay!"

She knew it!

Miss Fury: "It's a fine piece, you almost can't tell that it's just a repainted Catwoman figure with a poorly stitched cape. May I see it?"

He quickly offered it up to the villainous boss of BOB.

Fan: "I was hoping that you'd sign on the plastic bubble. I'd like to keep the card mint!"

Miss Fury continued to smile as she carefully took the figure from his hands. Then suddenly and without warning, the false smile melted into an angry grimace as she crumpled the figures packaging in her hands and tossed it to the ground, stomping it and grinding the heel of her boot into it.

Horrified by her actions the man cried out.

Fan: "Why!?"

Miss Fury sprung to her feet, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and slamming his face down to the table. She leaned in close and whispered into his ear.

Miss Fury: "While I appreciate the lowbrow villainy that is derived from the black market, you don't steal from BOB!"

Fan: "I didn't!"

Miss Fury: "Oh but didn't you? Is that not my likeness on that figure and packaging, yet I don't see my cut of the sale. Wouldn't you call that stealing?"

Not knowing what else to do and fearing the worst, the fan resorted to begging.

Fan: "please, I'm sorry! I didn't know"

She tilted her head to the side, not believing his excuse for a moment, she pressed down on the side of his head, smashing his face further into the table as the rest of the line looked on in awe.

Miss Fury: "So you're telling me that you thought that this was an official and licensed action figure? Didn't you refer to it as a custom?"

Fan: "I did! I'm sorry! Please, I'll pay you your royalties!"

The overweight fan struggled to retrieve his wallet from his back pocket. When he did, Fury snatched it from his hand and released him from her hold. She tore into the wallet, stealing every bill inside. A few hundred dollars for sure.

Miss Fury: "This will do, now get outta here!"

The fan turned to leave, but hesitated in walking away, just as Fury had hoped.

Miss Fury: "Is there a problem?"

He took a deep breath as he tried to work up the courage to tell her.

Fan: "It's just, that's all of my money, and…"

She was quick to cut him off.

Miss Fury: "I'll tell you what, keep the money. Instead, you owe me a favor."

Fan: "A favor?"

Miss Fury: "Yes, a favor, and when I call on you to cash in this favor, you'd best deliver without question, otherwise you will deal with The Dark Warrior and can you even imagine what he'd do to you?

Fury smirked at the thought as the fan nodded nerviously as he quickly back peddled with his cash in hand, not even worrying about his lost figure and wallet.

"With the Anarchy Championship in hand, my plan was nearly at its conclusion. Vita was back, released from custody after the revelation of my role in the murders that she took the rap for. Fortunately a certain potato powered minion made all evidence and witnesses vanish. Now I look to the future, to a world where Vita Valenteen fails once more to capture the championship that has caused so much destruction in her life. If the embarrassment of watching someone who completely lacks any formal training in this sport come in and quickly accomplish what she never could, imagine how she will feel when she once more falls short of her goal of capturing the Anarchy Championship."

Miss Fury cracks a half smile as she stares into her reflection in the golden plate of the Anarchy Championship.

"It's curious isn't it? Through all of your shenanigans, deceitful lies, and self entitlement, no matter what you tried, you could never win the big one. Say what you will about my methods, they work far better than anything that you've ever tried."

"So what happens after Relentless Vita? Where do you go after falling to the same tricks all of the others have fallen to before you? Do you accept the fact that despite how much you want it, you just aren't cut out for this business? What do you do Vita, when your entire world comes crashing down around you? Do you resort back to fighting fire with fire? Do you sink back down to the same deprived depths that you did when Sarah ran you into the dirt on a four match losing streak? Or do you keep up this facade of heroism and sportsmanship?"

Fury scoffs at the idea of Vita walking a path of redemption.

"The truth is, it won’t matter. By the end of this you will continue to be what you always have been Vita, irrelevant! A year ago, you took our friendship and threw it away because you thought being “vicious” bettered your chances at winning this!”

Miss Fury smiled as she held the belt out towards the camera.

“At Relentless, I’m going to stomp out the fire that drives you when you fall before my boots and finally realize just how badly you fucked up when you tossed me aside like a piece of trash!"

The BOB logo fills the screen as the scene ends.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Mr. Oz (09-17-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-14-2020)