Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Nickles Hospitalized
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-13-2020, 12:15 AM

The Wrestling Observer
9/13/2020

XWF Star Nickles Hospitalized After Savage Co-Main Event

Our sources on the ground tell us XWF's medical staff transported Charlie Nickles to the Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa following the X-treme championship match on Savage Saturday Night. XWF's press secretary assured fans online that Charlie Nickles was 100% fine, his arm wasn't broken, and he definitely did not have a concussion.

Many fans online are criticizing XWF staff for not stopping the match sooner, when it became clear that serious injuries had come into play. One fan on twitter said that Vinnie Lane had "taken a page right out of Tony Khan's playbook" by letting the match continue. None the less, there is speculation abound in the wrestling fandom: will Charlie Nickles even be able to compete for the universal championship on day 3 of Relentless?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-13-2020, 05:08 AM

That's karma for that shit you pulled at Anarchy. Kenzi Grey is a goddamm treasure, and you're nothing but another garbage wrestler getting fed to her wife at Relentless, or whenever your wittle boo-boo heals. "

"Pussy..."

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-14-2020, 03:13 AM

(09-13-2020, 05:08 AM)Soft Fluffy Graves Said: That's karma for that **** you pulled at Anarchy. Kenzi Grey is a ****** treasure, and you're nothing but another garbage wrestler getting fed to her wife at Relentless, or whenever your wittle boo-boo heals. "

"****..."

Please sir and or ma'am, avoid using profanities in the comments section for the Wrestling Observer. While everyone is welcome to share their views in our comments section, content that goes against our community standards is grounds for dismissing your account's commenting privileges. This is your final warning. Access to our comments section is a privilege, not a right. Dave Meltzer reserves the right to unilaterally ban any IP addresses at his sole discretion.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
(09-14-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2020, 04:10 AM

"Oh boy!"

*bites tongue*

*all the giggles*

"I'm gonna be nice and not do to you what my client wants me to rn. I ain't about to go and expose your Out Of Control flaw. That's OOC for short, kid. I'm gonna let this one slide and let u play pretend. Fuckin' n00b."

"Anyway who's gonna want the next Uni title shot after Sar finishes Flake-Charming this Charlie Brown amateur hour mud show flunky into suicide?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2020, 06:41 AM

I wasn't even there!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post