Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Rose For Anyone
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-12-2020, 08:17 PM

We see a black rose left on the ground for someone to pick up...

There's letter attached to it that was crumbled with the saying...

"To anyone who reads this...
I hope you have a great day...
I just want to be your friend...
Take the rose...
If not...
Then that's okay...
I'll always be watching you.."

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-12-2020, 08:22 PM

Charlie Nickles looked down at the ground with the prestigious Heavymetalweight belt around his waist, noticing the rose and letter. He picked it up, read it, and then stuffed it in his pocket as he continued walking down the lonely path he had trod.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-12-2020, 08:33 PM

Jenny Myst happens to walk down the same hallway, over the same strip of floor that Nickles just stood. Her face curls into a grotesque snarl, as if the most pungent odor she had ever smelled overcame her.

"Good god what is that smell? It smells like a Porta Potty on the third day of Coachella in here."

[Image: e8uldFU.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-12-2020, 08:49 PM

In another room, we see Culty and Freak watching the festivities.

"Freak, do you know what you have done?"

Freak stood there.

"Now, you have one man who took your letter and that woman, whom you lusted for in the past.. has passed by. Didn't you want-- oh fuck it!"

Freak see's Charlie passing, watching his every move. He takes a good look at the HMW title, but then he see's Jenny in the midst of her smell of odor. He tries to leave the room, but gotten cold feet.

"Seriously Freak, you need stop being a pansy and go out there and SAY something...or else, i will DRAG you out if i have too."

Freak then puts his head down, and walks out of the room to see Charlie and waves at him awkwardly, then he see's his one true..uh.. "crush" Myst and he also waves awkwardly at.

"Uh..it smells like death and feces... but you smell like roses like that outkast song."

Culty faceplams at Freak's words by his side.

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-12-2020, 09:05 PM

[Image: uZ2CP5x.jpg]

Jenny, a bit confused as to why this thing was talking to her, didn't have any words right away. His ominous and hideous appearance didn't match his soft words and 4 am too-many-shots-deep-desperate-to-get-laid-but-didn't-think-before-he-said-it pick up line didn't make sense to her. She looked up at him with a confused look. After a few moments, she softly sings the song to herself.....

"Roses really smell like poo...poo...poo...are you saying I am the source of this sour milk and cow shit smell? Kinda rude, if you ask me. But it could be worse, I could smell AND have a Special Olympics belt after only 4 matches and think for some reason I matter to anyone like someone else we know. I shudder to think......"

She smiles softly at the thing next to her.

"So....that's...umm......cute. All this, right here........." She waves her hands at the face of The Freak. "Did you pick that up at the local Spirit Halloween Store here? I heard it used to be a K-Mart. Anywhoo.....I'd better be going........."

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-12-2020, 09:37 PM

Then Culty shoo's Freak to the other side of the hallway, and comes up to Myst.

"Look, I take full apologizes on behalf of this man... he's not exactly a good words smith as you can tell. What he wanted to say is that, he's willing to do anything for you in any capacity in the ring or out of it.. if that's your kinda thing."

He hands her his card to him, and she takes a brief notice at it.

"If you need Freak to service you in any capacity... call me, and we'll make it happen. Who knows? it might be beneficial for you and him... well, in this case for me honestly. Freak get back here!"

Freak comes back, and he looks at Culty like if wanted to murder him. He then looks at Jenny once more, and looked down on the floor to not maintain any eye contact with her.

"So Jenny, this man means no harm...he really WANTS you... to be the best Shooting Star Champion this company has ever seen. So, reach out to me anytime so he can be of services to you."

Freak had a "Dafaq you said" look at Culty as see looks on.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

09-12-2020, 11:27 PM

A bruised and battered Charlie is walking around backstage after his devastating loss to Robert Main. Charlie is dragging his championship belt behind him with his good arm. He makes a B-line to The Freak.

The FUCK is wrong with you?!

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

09-13-2020, 03:21 AM

Charlie waits for a few moments as The Freak and his manager look on, presumably both speechless that Charlie is still able to talk after taking the barbwire to the mouth for a full ten minutes. Charlie spits blood in both their faces before walking down the locker room halls to be checked out by the medical staff.

Hate Post Like Post
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-13-2020, 05:20 AM

As Culty looked on as Charlie was being treated, The Freak goes up to Charlie, but due to his vicious attack he couldn't be near him. So instead, he pulls out a pen and paper and writes...

"I'm Sorry...I'm Sorry...
Violence is now my saving grace...
Maybe i'm jealous of you...
Maybe i'm doing you a favor...
Whatever it is, i'm sorry...
Hope you'll make to relentless..."

Freak hands it to one of the medical staff who handed it to Charlie, as he was getting checked out, and he and Culty walk out from the area.

Hate Post Like Post