Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weaknesses Exploited
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-11-2020, 02:16 PM

Ash saunters in waving away the green smoke, winking at the Freak. She runs her hands over her leather-clad hips inching closer to him. She slides a finger under his chin bringing his head up, flashing him a toothy smile.

Oh dearie, this scary lil face doesn't bother me a bit. We all know who is under there, right?? If I remember right you thought I was a Lil bit o sumthin didn't ya?

Ash turns away from him rubbing her tight body against his. Breathing heavily into his ear whispering almost inaudibly...

"Does that remind ya of Sumthin'?? Not too long ago you would have darn near given your left nut for all of this..I bet you still feel that way don't ya eh?? I mean a girl does have the prerogative to change her mind right?"

The weird-looking manager with the pimp cane tries to stop Ash but she quiets him with a finger to his mouth whispering SHH !!

Biting her lip, she hears his heavy breathing through his freaky mask. Her bright eyes twinkling she chuckles under her breath. Turning toward the Freak she drops him with a Mechanical Heart right to the chin.

He falls to the ground like a 50 lb sack of potatoes, and Ash slides over him gracefully for the pin. Waiting for the ref to count to three!
Edit
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-11-2020, 03:23 PM

Deep down inside, Tommy wanted to unleash his words, but he ended up kicking out of her attempt. Then we see Culty James smacking her with his pimp cane of him.

"Tisk Tisk Ash, you know that he ins't the same man who you managed to embarrass last time. You know full well, that he isn't going to fall for your meger trick, you might as well go a find yourself little carpet muncher to satisfy yourself. I hear someone like Dyson or Savannah is likely to play with your little cunt of yours, because you aren't on his level. So..."

The Freak then stops James from speaking, and he looks at her with distain.

"Ash Quin...you turned me down... and now you come around... for this title?

You aren't getting this belt... off... my freaky.. BODY!

So..."

Then he and Culty attempts to flea the scene...

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post