Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An extra challenge - challenge accepted
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-09-2020, 02:11 PM

The XWF cameras fade in to see Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson looking at two photographs of her two opponents who she is due to meet in a Triple Threat Match on Thursday NIght Anarchy. Without taking her eyes off of the photos she begins to speak.

[Image: 0sN91NC.jpg] [Image: avatar_2434.png?dateline=1583948754]

"This Thursday Night I have been put into my first XWF Triple Threat Match. A challenge inside a challenge. It's also an Elimination Triple Threat match, meaning there will be only one winner. I am going up against these two people. One, who clearly likes to steal other peoples personas and the otherr who clearly doesn't want to be here, and tries her best not to show up."

Scarlet looks at the camera.

"So I'll start first with the person who clearly doesn't like participating in any sort of matches here in the XWF, and get this over and done with fast. Tula Keali'i. Tula why don't you do us all a favor and stay away. Like I said, clearly you hate being a part of the XWF, and sometimes you have your good days when you do decide to show up, but those are very rarely You are a waste of space, and I plan on dealing some massive punishment if you do decide to show."

"I have your number Tula, and you best stay well out of cell phone coverage, because if you do decide to show, it'll be me implementing my policy for fucking bitches who don't give a shit, and show them completely why I do give a shit 100 percent, and beat your pultry ass into submission. I'm a hunter, I know how prey works who have no idea, or have no interest in the world around them, that they can willy nilly go about their day without fear of being caught, and when they do realise that they have been caught, it's all over in an instant, and that's what it is going to be for you. Now enough said about you, because you are a waste of space bitch."

Scarlet seems to give a little smile before it goes away.

"Now let's get to my main opponent, the one who loves to steal other people's gimmicks. Broken Oswald. That's right Oswald, you're a show pony. You love to be the center of attention and you know what happens to stupid animals who think they are the bee's knees? They get brought down to size, and killed instantly, becuase they put themselves in the open, and say look at me, here I am. I'm a fucking smart ass who thinks the World owes them attention, and not get killed. I have news for you Ozzy. Those types of animals are slaughtered within minutes."

"Now you must be asking yourself why do I consider you a show pony? Why do I think of you as someone who steal other peoples gimmicks. Well, truly you loved Thunder Knuckels stich so much you decided to copy it. I was told because I haven't been here long myself, that when Thunder Knuckles came into the XWF he was like a brief of fresh air with his money gimmick."

"I've also been told that you, ozzy, have been here a long time, and whatever your stich is with your 'broken' persona, and clearly that's 'broken' so you've decided to steal someone else's crazy persona and make sure that's not 'broken'. And because you are a show pony, showing that stupid money belt of yours, you are in the cross hairs of someone who will be just fucking glad to take a smart ass out of operation, even if it's just for a night."

"I'm going to hunt you, and Tula down, and make sure I win this match. Not only win this match, but make it look like a slaughtering that's been waiting to happen. Just mark my words. I have one more thing to say."

"THE HUNT IS ON."

THE HUNTERESS HAS SPOKEN

WINS: 1
LOSSES: 3
NO CONTESTS: 1

VICTIMS:
Liam Roberts - Thursday Night Anarchy - 23rd July 2020

[Image: misfits.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-11-2020)