Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-27-2024, 11:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're All Villains
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-05-2020, 09:45 AM

The mastermind behind the supervillain group known as BOB. A master tactician, she has surrounded herself with a group of like-minded individuals and used BOB'S supervillain antics to distract everyone as she worked towards her true goals, removing Vita Valenteen from the XWF and positioning herself to capture the Anarchy Championship. Her name is…

[Image: Miss-Fury-logo-600x257.png]

Last Anarchy Miss Fury revealed her identity under the hood as Jessica Hoyt, former best friend of Vita Valenteen, and then went on to shock the world when she and Micheal Graves defeated the team of Ruby and Tula Keali'i. Now Fury finds herself in a position to achieve her goal this Anarchy when she challenges for the Anarchy Championship as she is set to face the XWF'S resident superhero…

[Image: dY7KZz4.jpg]

[Image: newyorkcity-BOB.jpg]

A series of shots filmed from a drone carrying Ruby's GoPro (BOB stole it) are shown as it flies to the secret base of BOB. Just enough is cut so that you can't figure out the location.

Finally, flies in through an open window on a very plain looking brick building. Inside, we find what appears to be the living quarters of Miss Fury. the drone pans the room before settling on a shot of Miss Fury/Jessica Hoyt who is seemingly in the process of getting dressed.

"Friend? That word isn't strong enough. We were like sisters. Our entire lives had been shared together. We were inseparable... Until we weren't..."

[Image: Vitaearly.jpg]

A clip interrupts the footage. Vita and Jessica arguing the last time they were seen together.

"You’re just another distraction..."

”Distraction? That’s all I am to you Ashley? A DISTRACTION!?!

"I hated that things ended the way that they did with us. Months passed, all my text and calls unanswered. Vita had moved on, and it hurt. How could she end such a strong bond over something so trivial? I was angry and I was hurt. I now saw my closest friend for what she was..."

"A villain..."

[Image: Ruby.jpg]

"Then, just as I began to come to terms with who and what my friend really was, she buddied up with that wannabe superhero Ruby and suddenly Vita seemed more like herself."

"Vita and I had spent our entire lives together, but it was YOU who reached her. It was YOU who pulled her back from the darkness."

"So should I thank you for bringing my friend back from the depths of her own insanity?"

"Or should I make you suffer with me in mine?"

[Image: image0.jpg]

"Perhaps neither?"

"While I know that you're used to being the center of attention, the truth is Ruby, you're not the hero of this story."

"In fact, you're nothing more than collateral damage as I expose this world for what it really is!"

"There is no good and evil, just a bunch of assholes looking out for themselves! You may have saved Vita, but the question is why? Was it because you truly saw a good soul in need of rescue, or was it because you saw a threat just itching for the opportunity to take that belt away from you? Did Vita really suddenly change her ways and begin to once more walk the straight and narrow, or was she just playing you as she played me? For Vita, you were nothing more than a weak champion that she thought she could get close to, learn your weaknesses and use them against you. For me, you're just an obstacle standing in my way of proving to Vita just how stupid all of this is..."

[Image: miss-fury.jpg]

"Superheroes and villains? In a world that's suffering from a pandemic, unequal racial treatment, and a political nightmare, what exactly does a skinny white girl in a bright yellow suit hope do to help make things better? If you really want to get out in the world and help, why do you waste time chasing wrestling belts? You dressing up like you do is just as silly as me dressing up the way that I do. The only difference is that I have real plans, real goals to achieve. Goals that will ultimately accomplish far more than winning a championship or saving a cat from a tree. With the help of my BOBbies..."

[Image: Miss-Fury008-Cov-Incen-Rafael.jpg]

"I'm going to expose this world for the cruel dark place that it really is. I'm going to vanquish the so-called hero at Anarchy, and I'm going to teach you all that it's okay not to pretend to be something that you're not! I am not a wrestler, I do not have superpowers, but what I do have that you seem to lack, is a talent at bringing the outcast and the misfits of this world under my umbrella. They flock to me like a messiah because I don't judge them. I don't demand of them. I just lead them to victory! Micheal Graves and Broken Oswald were considered nothing before me, but I've led them to victory. I've led them to become real threats, and after I defeat you Ruby..."

[Image: maskon.jpg]

"I'm going to dominate this brand with my Brotherhood of Baddies and wait for my one true foe to find her way home."

"No Ruby, you're not the hero of this story, but you aren't the villain either. you're just an aging champion who was unfortunate enough to draw the ire of the head of BOB. This Ruby, this is a fight that you're just not prepared for, but remember, it was you that first decided to play superheroes, so don't get too upset when you find yourself incapable of facing the monsters that you've created.

[Image: unnamed-21-1.jpg]

Another series of shots are shown from the drone as it flies through New York before hovering just in front of Micheal Graves.

"Time to take you home..."

Graves snatches the camera off of the drone before the video cuts out.

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-10-2020), Chris Page (09-05-2020), Mr. Oz (09-05-2020), Ruby (09-05-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-05-2020)