Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Start A Fight (Part Boris)
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-26-2020, 06:02 PM

(Continued from Tula's RP

"Cyka blyat!"

Boris has confession, comrades. Sometimes I do not do all the thinking before I do something. Back in Slovakia, it was common for Boris to start fight in bar because someone poured vodka on my Adidas. Cousin Antoli would always have back, so is ok. We fight, we get punched, we drink more. It Slav way!

How that Boris is on the other side...I see how annoying it is blin.

For reasons unknown to Boris, Tulip decided to start fight with some of America's finest. Muscle men, denim, the kind of people you see and think "is cowboy or is gay?" Is Indiayanna, so is same thing.

The man sitting at bar does not put up much fight blin. The moment he stand, Tulip punch man so hard he fall like potato sack. Now there are three, and they all want to beat up Slav in yellow jumpsuit.

"Fuck up the Russian!"

"Boris...is...SLAV!!!"

One man, who look like he drink too much American beer and it now all sit in his belly, decides to take a swing at the Slav Superstar. This bad idea blin. Is not long before Boris toss man onto Billiard table. You know is slow night at bar when no one play Billiards blin. Even in blown up rubble in Prague there people playing Billiards.

The last two men decide to charge at Boris, but Tulip able to grab one and smash head against bar, leaving what look like Bloody Mary coming from man's nose. The final man is able to punch Boris.

"Davai!"

Tulip just stand at bar, watching as American man look to take Boris head off and offer it as payment to Don Turnip. He punch hard...

But Boris punch harder, cyka blyat!

Debil stumble back, tripping over friend Tulip hurt before falling to floor. Four debils, all lying on floor. Tulip smiles at Boris, but Boris does not smile back, as I notice the man behind bar holding pistol.

"Get the fuck out of my bar!"

Boris does not have to be told twice, not when gun is involved, so I quickly grab Tulip and we run out of bar. Boris has not run this fast since first ice cream truck came to Slovakia. We both get in Lada, and with Tulip driving, and we speed away.

"Borsha! What the blyat was that?!"

"I need to get some fight out of my system. I needed to punch something. Ever been so frustrated you just wanted to break something?"

"Yes, but is usually blender."

"That's the kind of stuff we need to do more often. This world is messed up, Boris. The good and the innocent get shoved to the ground, and the evil and bigoted are propped up and rewarded in our society. I don't know how Ruby does it. She fights for justice but she's always so nice about it. I don't know how to do that anymore. Don't you ever look around and think about how bad things are?"

"Boris...tries not to think about it."

"You should. Apathy is as bad as pure hatred. I watch the news. I look around at the world. And all I see is pain and anguish. And I try so damn hard to not let it get to me, but I can't. I'm losing my mind. This is why I need folks like you, and Ruby, and Centurion at my side. Because without you...I don't know what I would do."

Poor Tulip. She is sad blin. And Boris is not known as the best with "emotions". But Boris reaches over and pats Tulip's arm - I have seen in movies. This calms her down.

"You're a good person inside, Boris. And look at your opponent this week. Scarlet The Huntress. What do you think about her?"

"Boris does not know this lady."

"She's evil! She has the name "Huntress" in her name. And she hangs out with the likes of Mastermind. If she gets her hands on you, she's going to try to hurt you. You know, I heard her saying some stuff about you last week."

Eh? This is news to Boris. I do not even know Huntress Scary. Boris was hoping she so impressed with Boris that she refuse to fight. She say "oh Boris, you so handsome, I want to be your wife!" And then Van Lake come out and say "Boris, you are awesome, here is title belt for being so awesome." Is this not what is to happen on Anchor?

"What she say?"

"Boris...she said she hates Slavs. She said Slovakia was tied for the worst country in the world, next to all the other Eastern European countries. She said all Slavs smell bad."

Nu. This is bad blin. Why would Huntress Scary say such bad things about Boris? She has yet to meet the Slav Superstar.

"Oh...and she also said she prefers Miracle Whip over mayonnaise."

"That's it! This debil is going to die cyka blyat! Is one thing to insult Boris. You even can insult Slovakia. But Boris will not take these Western spies insulting the good name of mayonez!"

Boris has never been so mad. You know why there so much violence in States of United America? Because you have terrible Western mayonez. There are people in country who eat that garbage, and they not even in prison blin!

"You're a good man, Boris. You know that? You're a bit of a dumbass, but you have a heart of gold. And I want to see you successful...because you deserve it."

Boris does not know what Tulip is saying, as I am so mad at hearing about Huntress Scary. Boris is going to make sure Huntress Scary look like left over potato salad at a Gopnik birthday party.

...only with more blood blin.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boris's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2020)