Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Champion's Requirement
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-26-2020, 02:43 PM

We see Oswald standing tall over his wife and daughter, giving them hugs each, before heading to his warehouse, dressed to the nines as always. He looks at his security for the building, nodding to them as his shadowy servants appear, seemingly out of thin air, behind him and begin to walk with him. He looks at the workers, sweating, tiny fans blowing at them to "cool" them. He looks at one of the collapsed workers, walking over to them, as their fellow workers try their best to get them up, and fast. His servants appearing behind the workers helping their fallen co-worker up to their feet. As Oswald gets closer, they see that it's a man, grinning, remembering who it was from weeks ago, the one who chose to sign his contract in order to try and win the heart of the woman he was with that was obsessed with money.

"So, one of my people got into contact with you. How are you liking your work, boy?"

A rhetorical question, because he knew the answer, and already knew what steps he was going to take to make this man's life a living hell.

"It's... great... Master Oswald."

One of his co-workers rushed to get him a glass of water, which Oswald yanked out of their hand, drinking half of the glass before holding it out to the man.

"Glad you're enjoying it, child. How's that girl of yours?"

The man looked at him,

"She found a man, not as wealthy as you are, but he can give her the things in life I cannot."

He then tilted the glass on top of the man's head, not allowing him to drink as he looked at his co-workers.

"Get back to work then, maybe she'll love you, eventually. Now, to the rest of you maggots! If he isn't strong enough to get his own fucking water, then he deserves to die! Get back to fucking work you peons!"

He barked out, as he walked up to his office overseeing the workers. Once inside, it was air conditioned, a fully stocked mini-fridge of refreshments and snacks. He grabbed a bottle of Malort then some lemons, with a tiny glass of sugar. He pulled up a golden plate, and began to gingerly cut the lemon into slices, before sprinkling some sugar on the slices. He poured a shot of Malort and quickly knocked it down, then hurt himself with the citrus, candied as it may be by the sugar that began to soak up the lemon juice. He growled after this, closing the bottle up again, but continuing to suck on the lemons, reminding him of his childhood causing him to smile slightly. A servant appeared in his office, as if literally coming out from the shadows, holding a 6 pound steak and on top, some garlic and herb compound butter. The heat from the steak was melting the butter, and soon the massive man began to consume the steak dish, giving the servant the OK hand sign and then immediately waved his hand to shoo them away.

The camera begins to fade out, while in the background several workers begin to collapse, and as time passes and as he is close to finishing his meal, they seem to look like puddles, only to take on a shadowy form, as his previous servants begin to rush to their side, to welcome them into the ranks, and to detail what their life will be like until Oswald's lineage dies off completely.

"Kenzi, I don't know much about you. Not a damn thing. I tend to go into my matches blind, because it's more enjoyable that way. As the Billion Dollar Champion, I have a status to uphold, however. That status is that I am the champion, and you are not. People think I'm acting like an asshole. People think I'm entitled. You know what? They're right. I am entitled to championship gold, so I had one made. I am an asshole, because my legacy is one where I worked hard, and nothing happened. I don't owe you or anyone else a match, but what I do, do, is allow people to bask in the power, the handsomeness, the perfection, of who I am. You can say anything you want, miss, but once we are out of the arena, you will tell your wife of how good it was. How, lenient, I was. You will tell her that I am a God among Men, and that I should have statues across the world, made in my likeness. So the world remembers the man that graced their television screens every year and gave them the best matches that they will ever see.

I am everything that is right in this world. I am everything that people aspire to be. I hold all the keys and no one, not a single person, will ever take the keys to life away from me unless I ALLOW it. On Anarchy, you will be looking into the eyes of the man that was once declared Death Incarnate. You will face the man that was once claimed to be the New Breed of Beast, a New Kind of Monster. The man with the BROKEN mind that has become even further broken, by being fractured and will never see the light again! At Anarchy, you will not face them. No, you will face the 'Billion Dollar Man' Money Oswald, and when I beat you, you will understand one thing above all, even above the pain I put you through:

I do what I do, because it is what's best for business."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2020), Miss Fury (08-26-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-27-2020)