Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Target - The Slovakian Boris
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-26-2020, 02:42 PM

NOTE: This is the continuation from Part 1 from Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs promo

Although I much prefer to talk about hunting.

So there we were being brought into the conference room for a special meeting. I was sitting between Melanie and Kris. Melanie kept looking at me, and I felt that she felt attracted to me. I'm sorry but I am only like men. I thought I told Melanie this when I first met her. And as for Kris, well he was a brooding German. I found him attractive, but he always had his walls up and was very aloof.

Now Antony had just stated that we have been having a poor run of losses of late as a group. Do I have to remind everyone I did win my debut match on Anarchy, only to lose to that bitch Kenzi. Sarah's lackey.

He then stated that he thought a group outing could be helpful, so we would be going to Germany to catch up with Mastermind, who is due to make an appearance since his loss at Leap of Faith. I thought that was a good idea until Kris lost his shit.

One would think going back to your home country might do the world of good. But no he was against it right from the start.

ANTONY: "Sit down Kris please."

KRIS: "You still don't get, I left Germany for a reason, and I have never been back."

ANTONY: "Well you'll be with us when you do go back. So you won't feel alone in that regard."

KRIS: "There is no way I am going back. You guys go. but I'll stay here and train by myself."

ANTONY: "You are coming with us, and you don't have a choice in the matter."

Kris stared at Antony. And then turned and stormed off.

"What about my match on Anarchy?"

ANTONY: "You don't need to worry about that Miss Donaladson. We will be going to Anarchy, then to Savage before we head to Germany to link up with Mastermind."

"Maybe I should go and talk to Kris,"

MELANIE: "Maybe I best do it. We have been doing this thing together since day 1."

ANTONY: "No, I'll do it myself. You guys can leave now."

T.B.C

NOTE: The next part will be Melanie's next promo

[Image: L1wr_9834.jpg]

So here's my next victim.

After I dealt easily to Liam Roberts, I should have beaten Sarah's lackey wife Kenzi, but I didn't. I dropped the ball on that so I take full responsibility for that.

But here's my next victim. The Slovakian known as Boris.

From having studied this fuckwit, he thinks he is all that. Like most Slovaks think they are better than everyone else.

From what I have been able to learn he is a former Heavy Metalweight Champion. To me those side championships are a waste of time. He should be aiming higher like the Hart, like the Television, like the Anarchy, like the X-treme, like the Universal.

Now why would you want to waste your time on part time championships, Boris? Here's what I came up with you.

Because you can't get anywhere near the major titles because you suck. You are never going to be a true champion because you don't have what it takes.

Me, I'm new here, but I know I am going to be a champion because I am better than you, and I take everything seriously, not like you. You take things too seriously.

I am going to take you down and beat you to a pulp when we meet in the ring.

You WILL be my second victim, I have no qualms about that.

Who cares if you won a race, who cares if you won a tug of war match, who cares about you. No one does. That's why you are a Slovakian. They don't care about anyone else, so why should I care about you. i don't.

I'm going to hunt you down like the Slovakian Pig that you are. Then I'm going to burn you to a crisp, and stuff you like you should be stuff, and then you can become a wall ornament.

But here's the thing, Boris.

You should try looking at the big picture once in a while.

Don't waste your time on nothing titles.

Aim higher.

And there's only one last thing left to say, Boris.

THE HUNT IS ON.

THE HUNTERESS HAS SPOKEN

WINS: 1
LOSSES: 3
NO CONTESTS: 1

VICTIMS:
Liam Roberts - Thursday Night Anarchy - 23rd July 2020

[Image: misfits.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-27-2020)