Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.O.B. Is Good At Being Bad Part 2
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-26-2020, 11:14 AM

The long game, it’s a concept that many have trouble grasping, but not me. As a matter of fact, from day one, every move I've made has been designed to lead me to this. My shot at Ruby, and while I'll admit that the circumstances of this match could be better, it's still the opportunity that I've been looking for. A chance to get my hands on Ruby! Micheal Graves had been called back to base in order to go over our strategy leading into our match at this week’s Anarchy. After all, Micheal may be immune from the pain of scalding hot geyser water, but I am not.

Shortly after arriving to the base, Micheal’s robotic clone of Robert Main crashed through the ceiling to deliver the gift of a small child to Micheal. Many necessary evils had been tolerated since bringing BOB together, but this was one that I always had a problem with.

“Micheal, I thought we talked about this?”

”If you want to use the power of my butt potato, it needs to be recharged!”

“Yes, but there has to be another way!”

”Sorry sister, if you want the potato, the girl has to die!”

I hang my head in shame as Graves and RoBOBert take the young girl into the other room. For a moment I wonder what has become of me. I wonder just how much of a blind eye I can turn in my pursuit for revenge. A bright yellow glow emits from the room that Graves took the girl. After a moment Graves exits looking fulfilled. RoBOBert follows just behind with the discarded shriveled up husk that once housed that girl’s soul. I look away, pretending that I'm doing something on the ridiculous “supercomputer” that we’ve built. I could stop this, he listens to me, but I need his power, and I allow it to happen. I’m no better than the company I keep, and it kills me a little on the inside, but vengeance is near, and the price still somehow seems worth it...

.::CONFESSIONS::.

“Many in this business expect instant gratification. They run their mouth, attack anyone that crosses their radar, and after a win or two, they expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter. Take Charlie Nickles for example. With all of one victory to his name he both expected and received an opportunity at capturing one of the most prestigious championships in this company. Or what about Tula Kealiʻi? She saw an opportunity to insert herself into a high profile situation and jumped at the chance despite how unprepared she really was. She has since paid for it with a string of losses and embarrassing attacks that have only worked to push her further from her actual goal of reaching the top of this business both in recognition and in cash flow. The offer to join BOB resisted due to a false sense of righteousness as she continues to barely keep her head above shark-infested waters.”

“Then there comes people’s expectations, and how they can easily be used to maneuver your way towards your goals without anyone even looking at the board. Take for example Vita Valenteen coming to the aid of Ruby during her title match against Calvary. When Ruby became upset at Vita for interfering on Ruby’s behalf, Vita pledged to give up her “evil ways”, and work to become a “superhero” that Ruby could be proud of.”

Fury pause’s to take a deep breath, then exhales hard in frustration.

“Ruby!”

“Not her parents that she became estranged from when she decided to run away from home and pursue this stupid “dream” of hers, not her best friend who she quickly turned her back on in the aftermath of an embarrassing string of losses to Sarah Lachlan that birthed the “Bad Girl” Vita who aimlessly fumbled her way through the XWF for nearly a year, but for this Ruby who likes to cosplay as a superhero, and only seems to tolerate Vita’s existence, for her she will change? I called baloney on that day one, and with people's already low expectations of the lying, cheating, “Vicious” Vita Valenteen that they had all grown to know, it was as easy as a pink mask to make all of you doubt the sincerity of her actions as well!”

“That’s right, the first misdirection was convincing the world that Vita Valenteen was THE Ms. Direction. She wasn’t, but a name slip or two from a guy that people perceive to be an idiot, like Micheal Graves and some fantastic acting from yours truly, and just like that Vita Valenteen was out of the picture!”

“Now, with Vita out of the way, all that was left was to fulfill the second part of my plan, beat Ruby and do what Vita never could… Become the Anarchy Champion! Not because I actually give a damn about the accolade itself, but because I want exactly what I’ve wanted all along, to take everything from Ruby and accomplish what Vita never could!”

“Now the only question left unanswered is why? What is my motivation for all of this?

Miss Fury reaches back and unzips her leather mask before quickly snatching it off and revealing herself to be…

[Image: MissFury.jpg]

Vita’s estranged best friend, Jessica? (Last seen as an alleged kidnapping victim of Ms. Direction who confirmed her identity to the authorities!

“My motivation is to take everything that Vita hold’s dear, and that includes defeating her hero!”

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-26-2020), Atara Raven (08-26-2020), Mr. Oz (08-27-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-26-2020)