Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(se)X-Bux Thursday Night
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2020, 11:04 AM

[Image: Style-2.gif]

My first foray into Anarchy had been eye-opening, to say the least. If it wasn’t bad enough that Vinnie had put me in a match with a mountain woman, things had been compounded by the fact that the entire show was like the rated R version of American Gladiators! It was a miracle that I not only escaped being killed by Scarlet and her…her…whatever the hell an Anton was, but then there was that literal car crash of a match between Ruby and Atara.

…if that was the kind of stuff going on there, I needed an insurance policy…

Luckily for me, and my 30 Second Promo win, I had an amendment to my contract drafted up and ready to send to XWF. Come Thursday night, I’d never have to worry about the kind of fuckery I saw last time! People in the company wouldn’t be happy about it, but their happiness was the furthest thing from my mind right now. Now that my contract issues were sorted, I was moving on to loftier pursuits.

I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my face as I fired off a text to Sarah, then sat back and waited for her response to my incredibly vague request.

After some thinly veiled flirtation and what I am pretty sure was a demand for sex for X-Bux I heard her bounding down the stairs, taking them two or three at a time.

“Beloved?”

I closed my laptop and turned to the door as my wife wandered into the room. I got to my feet, rushing to her side, still uneasy about her condition following the beatdown she suffered in Paris.

…giving me that much more of a reason for the precautions I’d be taking…

“Hey! Are you okay? I-”

Sarah narrowed her eyes on me, already sensing that I was up to no good. She leaned in close, as she asked, “What are you up to? Why are you asking about my X-Bux?”

I smirked, unwilling to tell her why I wanted them. “Sar, it’s almost our anniversary…you can just give them to me as a gift!”

“I’d give you the sun and the moon, but you’d have to tell me that you wanted them first.” She peered at me, suspicious over my motives. “You better not be buying those stupid Ruby-O’s!” Sarah grumbled under her breath, something about ‘trash pandas’ or the like. “You have at least 1,000, how many more do you need?”

…oh, this is gonna be good…

I muttered under my own breath, “…at least another 4,000, maybe 50,000, to be safe…”

Sarah’s red eyes seemed to bug out as she blinked, trying to figure out the joke. “What?”

I smiled as I opened up my laptop and showed it to her. Sarah leaned in, squinting as she attempted to adjust her eyes without the benefit of contacts or glasses.

…no doubt figuring she wouldn’t need them for her sex for X-Bux scheme…

Sarah gave me a flat stare. “You can’t be serious.”

[Image: AA28E70D-D810-496B-89EC-6F383966DB95.gif]

Episode 2 of Grey Matter found Kenzi sitting in her home office with the digital stream of her show going.

“Hey guys! I’m back…and welcome to another edition of my show! But, instead of taking questions, I’m just going to address something…or should I say…someone!”

[Image: 0sN91NC.jpg]

A picture of Oswald Sephtis appeared on the screen, wearing his fabulously adorned BILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP. Kenzi couldn’t help but to be impressed by its shear opulence.

“Mr. Sephtis, on Thursday you and I are set to go one on one in Yellowstone in a Shark Tank match…” She paused, unable to fathom the logic of such a concept. “…how in the hell do you even get sharks to fucking Wyoming…why would Mark Cuban even go there?” She waived it off as more ridiculousness on the part of Vinnie Lane. “REGARDLESS, I saw your challenge as well as your proclamation that you ‘run this fucking locker room’ as champion. Well, I’m a champion as well Oswald.”

Kenzi held up her 30 Second Promo Title, allowing the large gaudy belt to gleam in the bright lights reflected back in the web cam.

“I know you said that the BILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP was yours and the defense of that title was dictated by you, but you also said that you’d consider challengers for it for a cool 5000 X-Bux, or 18,000 for four chances!” Kenzi couldn’t help but be impressed by the 2,000 X-Bux discount he had offered, especially since she barely had 1,000 to her own name. “On Thursday I’m going to bring the money to the ring, all you need to do is bring that shiny new title, make me number 1 contender, and then I’ll do what I do best…show up on Anarchy and win titles, just like I did last time.”

Kenzi smiled deviously at the thought of procuring yet another championship, on only her second appearance on the brand. “It’s almost fitting that you decreed that Peter Gilmore would NEVER be allowed to compete for that title. I want you to know, just like in Paris, where my beautiful wife made sure that he would never lay hands on her Universal Title, I am going to do the exact same thing to honor your proclamation. After you make me #1 contender and I toss you into Mark Cuban’s Shark Tank, I am going to redub the belt the OSWALD AUTEM SEPHTIS MEMORIAL BILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP in your memory. I will wear and defend that OASMBD title proudly, but NEVER against Super Dick Gilmore…you have my word!”

She paused for a moment as she added one final thought. “One last thing Oswald, I’m gonna need you to avoid touching my face…okay? I’m pretty much the face of the brand, so I don’t want you messing that up with your oversized dick beaters! If that’s a problem…well, I’ll have something for you!” Kenzi winked into the camera as she waived and signed off.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-26-2020), Atara Raven (08-26-2020), Boris (08-26-2020), Miss Fury (08-26-2020), Mr. Oz (08-26-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-27-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-26-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kenzi Grey's post!
Mr. Oz (08-26-2020)