Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.O.B. Is Good At Being Bad Part 1
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-23-2020, 07:12 AM

Micheal Graves: “Idiots! I’m supposed to be afraid of water!? Yeah, I know that shit’s hot, like scald the fuck outta you hot, but I’m The Dark Warrior! Even before I had a magical healing potato shoved up my ass, pain had never been a foe of mine, as a matter of fact, I welcome it with a warm loving embrace!”

Graves out sadistics Gilly’s most sadistic smile while managing to aslo look creepy as fuck!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, something like that, but with a skull mask!

Anyway, after a short moment, Graves continues!

Micheal Graves: “What about you Rubes? Got any thermal protection in your onesie? How about you Tulip, think that cold streak you’re on is enough to protect you from the skin melting waters of Old Faithful!? I think not! This is one of many advantages that BOB has coming into this match, and it’s not even near the biggest advantage that BOB holds in this match. How about that team of Miss Fury and Micheal Graves? The elite of BOB teaming up to face off against the current reigning Anarchy Champion and her partner, BOB’s bitch Tulip Tulipy!”

Graves doubles over holding his gut as the fakest, most exaggerated laugh ever heard before echoes from deep within his diaphragm!

After a moment, Graves “regains control” of himself.

Micheal Graves: “Furry called you on your repeated failures against BOB last Anarchy, and what happened? You and Boris cut your little pormo’s so full of confidence. That was the match, that was the show, that was YOUR time to get out from under BOBs thumb, and then the bell rang and to nobody's surprise but your own, YOU FAILED! What makes you think that anything is going to be different this time, huh!?”

Dramatic pause!

Micheal Graves: “Because you have Ruby this week? You think that makes the difference? You think Ruby is your golden ticket outta loserville? The same Ruby that prides herself on fighting crime, but so far has failed to stop a single BOB ploy? The same Ruby who allowed her last sidekick to get arrested and fired from this company without more than a passing “aw shucks”? The Same Ruby who had so much confidence in you to help her take on BOB that she had to make a secret call to her most fierce enemy in order to feel the slightest bit safe on Thursdays? Face it Tulip, you’re in over your head, like always, and Ruby isn’t going to be able to save you!”

Micheal leans in towards the camera and speaks quietly as he shares a hot tip for Tulip.

Micheal Graves: “What you should have done is Join BOB. We CAN protect you Tulip, but beyond that, we can help you realize your dreams of rising to the top of this business. There is strength in numbers, and I think we have proven that our numbers are already strong, but thanks to Oswald’s billions, our numbers will soon be unstoppable!”

Just then, a robotic voice speaks from just off camera.

???: “Damn right Br*izzzit*other!”

Just then Robert Main walks into frame!

[Image: BOBert-MAIN1.png]

Or wait, what?

Micheal Graves: “With Oswald’s billions, BOB was able to build a better Robert Main, a RoBOBert Main! Finally, a brother I can count on, because he’s programmed to not be a self obsessed shit heel! RoBOBert will join the many RoBOBs already out in the world committing crimes and stealing on our behalf. RoBOBs whose mischief has gone completely unopposed, just like BOB I might add! Even as I speak, hundreds of RoBOBs are causing chaos all over the world, but so called heroes like Ruby and try-hards like Tulip do nothing to stop them! Why, you ask? Because they, like everyone else, are powerless to stop BOB. We have been obscenely dominant both in and outside of Anarchy, and that domination will continue Thursday when Miss Fury and I defeat Ruby and her attention seeking lapdog Tulip! Miss Fury is hard at work right now developing a strategy that ensures BOB’s victory in whatever dumb name Lane assigned this match. With her brains and my potato, you super dorks don’t stand a chance!”

Suddenly Miss Fury chimes in through Graves' earpiece.

Miss Fury: "Micheal, I need you at base, where are you?"

Suddenly the camera pulls back to reveal a team of RoBOBs and cement truck behind Micheal. They are dumping cement into Old Faithful for some reason!

Micheal Graves: “Just defacing a national landmark. I can be in a…”

The scene cuts inside of the super secret hidden base of BOB as a thick green fog manifests out of thin air and Graves steps out from it.

Micheal Graves: “second!”

Miss Fury turns to greet Micheal, a giant stack of desktop computers behind her ties into a series of monitors on the wall. This place looks like the Batcave, if the Batcave were thrown together with off the shelf computers from Walmart!

Miss Fury: “The computer has found our key to victory!”

Micheal Graves: “Is the plan for me to punch their faces until there’s nothing left but mush?”

Miss Fury: “No, that’s plan B, plan A is much more…

Suddenly!!

[Image: crash.jpg]

It’s RoBOBert Main! He apparently followed Micheal Graves all the way here and made his grand entrance through the ceiling!

Miss Fury: “What the fuck!”

Fury jumps back in an attempt to avoid getting hit by debris.

Micheal Graves: “RoBOBert. What are you doing here?”

RoBOBert Main: “I brought you a gift brother.”

In RoBOBert’s arms, a young blonde girl, approximately 12/13 years old.

Miss Fury: “Seriously, you programmed him to kidnap for you!?”

Graves looks a little worried by Fury’s reaction as he pulls at his collar and cartoons sweat begins emitting from his mask!

Micheal Graves: “Ugh…”

TO BE CONTINUED!

[Image: joinbob.png]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-26-2020), Mr. Oz (08-23-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-23-2020)