Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 10:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
before the match part 3
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-17-2013, 02:02 PM

We see a beat up pick up truck pulling to the arena parking lot the door flings open and out slides Jack, he has a nap sack over his shoulder and Is wearing jeans and a white singlet. he walks through the door and is greeted by one of the backstage interviewers.

Interviewer....Do you always come early for your matches.

Jack... yes I always like to prepare early for my matches and tonight I have a match where I have to rely on others to help me get the win.

Interviewer.. Yes you have 3 parteners to help you.

Jack.. Not that I really need them but they best be at there best cause I don't want to have to carry anyone tonight.

Interviewer.. What about the fact that you have to fight another girl..

Jack... Look I warned Paul last time and look what happened, but if her partners are smart they just wont tag her in.

Interviewer... What about all the talk on how quick she is and how much she is going to hurt you.

Jack.. like I said Her best move would be to stay out of the ring and let the men fight this out, maybe she can go somewhere and get her nails done.

Interviewer... What about the other 3 .

Jack...You mean morons like C Plus, what in the hell is a C Plus almost sounds like a fail to me. then you have some clown called Lightning , well they never strike twice so that rules him out . Then we come to somebody called Traymore I don't want to know what his mum was on when she named him.

Interviewer... So what about your parteners can they handle this match Jack.

Jack...Like I said earlier they just need to stay out of my way and let me win the match, look this match to me is just another chance to prove why I should get a title match, I don't care about what title , I just I know I should get one, end of story end of interview.

Jack turns and walks down the hall heading to the locker room.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Killborn's post:
(06-24-2013)