Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
♥Bubble Bath♥
Sarina Hazard

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2020, 04:48 PM

Nothing will ever beat a good bubble bath.

Sarina sunk slowly in the bath allowing the bubbles around her to take over. She slowly closed her eyes as her face broke the water's surface and she allowed the water to submerge her. It hadn't been so long ago that the very thought of a bubble bath terrified the woman. This was considered playtime to him, a time that he made sure she knew he was in control. He knew bubble baths were a place for enjoyment, a place she felt safe in, like a warm wet hug, that's why he stripped her of it.

Water rushed into Sarina's nose as she tried hard to hold her breath. Fear swept over her and her heart raced with adrenaline. She fought back every nerve in her body that told her to take a breath knowing she wouldn't get air, only water. The bubbles in the water stung her eyes as she opened them and saw the blurred reflection of her captor enjoying every moment of her struggle. She fought and lost as water entered her lungs and bubbles exited only then did he pull her from the water and wrap her in his arms.

Slowly, she opened her eyes under the water, that same burning sensation taking over. A blurred image of the television played in the mirror above the bathroom as she continued to hold her breath but refused to blink.

Will it always be like this?

In his arms, she felt safe once again as she coughed up the water from her lungs. He hushed her while pulling her in tighter and whispering sweet melodies in her ear. Promises of love always made her heart flutter and his breath on her ear sent a chill down on her spine. "You'll always be safe with me," he would say before sliding her slowly back into the tub to begin the process over. He would make her stronger, he promised to.

Sarina's lungs began to sting from the lack of oxygen but she refused to break the water's tension. Instead, she dug her freshly manicured nails into the palms of her hands like she had done so many times before. Closing her eyes again, she refused to breathe.

The water ran red around her hands the second time. She tried to come up for air but was met with a firm grip on her head that shoved her back down. Her nails had broken the skin and blood was now mixing with the water around her. She could taste iron in her mouth as she clamped down on her bottom lip with her teeth. Refusing to breath had come as second nature to her, breathing would only hurt worse at this point.

The pressure in her chest started to build up but it wasn't until the chime of her phone echoed under the water that she finally broke free. She took in a large breath of air and slicked her blonde matted hair back. Regaining composure she answered with a flawless voice.

Hey, you left in a rush after Savage I didn't get a chance to talk to you. How are you feeling?...Ya, I'm rewatching it right now...Honestly, I've told you from the very beginning you could do so much better. This is just her playing a stupid little mind game with you so don't worry about it...Alright, talk to you later lovely.

Jenny always seemed to find the right time to call.

After laying the phone back down on the towel next to the tub, Sarina leaned back and looked up at the television. This was a new life and a new start that she had to take. A world of possibilities and things she only dreamed of as a little girl. This had to be anew without the past coming back to haunt her.

She still loved him though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If there is one thing I literally hate most in this world it is having to touch or be touched by pervy old men and unfortunately, this week that seems to be the predicament I'm in. Ew. I'm all for helping the elderly but I don't want to actually be the one helping the elderly. The only conclusion I can come to as to why Jim is pretending he can wrestle is because it was his lifelong dream that he never got to live out and XWF signed him for one match to live that dream but his dementia keeps him from remembering so he thinks every match is his first match. That, or he doesn't realize this isn't a senior home. Either way, I'm not exactly sure if this entire match is one big joke or not. Seriously, do I really need to say much about this match? I'm sure if I had an outfit malfunction and he saw a nip slip it would send him into cardiac arrest and I would be charged with manslaughter all because of one titty! Eh, I won't complain, at least I actually have a match worth fighting next week.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarina Hazard's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2020)