Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chapter 1: A friend returns
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-18-2020, 05:04 PM

Chapter 1:
A friend returns.

Follow the closing moments of Savage Saturday Night we catch up with Cataclysm as they’re shown walking towards their locker room which is marked with their names on the door as we join the dynamic duo in mid-conversation.

” I’ve got him right where I want him.”

” He played right into our hands.”

” Oh to be young and dumb again.”

Chris and Robert reach their locker room door which is open that draws their suspicions. They turn and enter their locker room where they see the back of a man in a black suit.

” Uh, you lost homie?”

Robert chimes in.

” Yo!”

The man begins to speak.

” I’m right where I need to be…”

The figure turns around…

[Image: 450?cb=20150820201416]

”Adam?”

Adam Barker stands before Chris Page and Robert Main. It’s been three or four months since we’ve seen Adam in the presence of Cataclysm.

”Surprise!”

Chris is overjoyed at the sight of his best friend as the two hugs it out while Robert looks as he lays his titles down before crossing his arms across his chest as Chris and Adam step away from each other before Adam takes notice of the gold draped over each of Page’s shoulders.

” Somethings never change.”

Robert interjects with a stern tone in his voice.

” So, where you been? Haven’t been seen from since Chris tangled with Soldier…”

Adam glances over at Robert as he states.

” Hi Rob, I didn’t know that I was under investigation.”

” Just convenient timing for you to rear your head with everything else going on around the XWF because it seems everyone is coming out of the woodwork.”

” And I’m not just anybody…”

Adam shows no intimidation of Robert as he continues.

” I was here when the two of you first linked up and joined forces; or did you forget that? I was instrumental in getting Chris to come to see you at the hospital when nobody else gave a flying fuck; so excuse me if I take offense to someone that’s known CCP for a cup of coffee when I’ve run with him for over a decade,”

Chris eases between Robert and Adam as he tries to separate them in an attempt to cut some of the testosterone in the air.

” Let’s all take a breath and calm down.”

Chris turns towards Adam as he states.

” Over there….:”

Chris states while pointing across the locker room before turning his attention towards Robert as he states.

” Calm down homie, I got this.”

Robert quickly responds.

” You know I’m right.”

” Chill dude… let me handle this.”

Chris turns walking across the locker room, when I say locker room I am not talking about a small, cramped space. This is a massive forty by twenty space where privacy can be easily ascertained. Adam, his hands in his pockets as he looks at the framed pictures of various talents spanning all corners of entertainment. Adam starts to turn around as Chris approaches.

” What the fuck is his problem?”

” Yo you can’t blame him for being a little paranoid; put yourself in his shoes and tell me he doesn’t have a point? I mean you haven’t been around and suddenly you pop up like a pimple on prom night.”

Adam appears a tad offended by what Chris has said. His hands come out of his pockets as he crosses his arms across his chest.

” After everything you and I have been through you’re going to have the audacity to question me and my intentions? Listen I came here tonight to get the band back together because I did drop off the face of the planet but I had good reason; more importantly don’t pretend that we haven’t parted ways in the past only to circle and pick right back up where we left off.”

Adam points across the locker room at Robert as he states.

” Ever since you and him…”

Robert directs his attention towards Chris and Adam seeing Adam pointing his finger at him causing Robert to lash out across the room.

” Don’t point at me mother fucker!”

Adam waves at Main while smirking as he continues to speak with Chris.

” Since you’ve been involved with him you’ve become public enemy number one… and not because of you, but because of him. You’ve made a name for yourself dating back nearly twenty years, but now you’re blinded and you’re going allow yourself to be taken down because everyone hates Robert’s success!”

Chris interjects.

” I am well aware of the consensus of Robert Main; when you can steamroll over anyone at any time without breaking a sweat you don’t make a whole lot of friends.”

” Dyson, Mercy, Engineer, Graves, Thunder Knuckles all coming out of the woodwork looking for one man’s head on a fucking platter, new flash… it’s not Chris Page… It’s Robert Main… he’s bringing you down and you don’t even see it.”

Chris lets out a deep sigh as he asks.

” So what would you suggest?”

” The same thing I always suggest when things don’t seem right… let me watch your back.”

” You do realize this isn’t going to be an easy sell with the big guy, while you see things your way I see things my way when it comes to Robert; we have made it our mission to be the best of the best within the XWF and all this extra attention coming from all side only further proves our point… WE are the hottest thing in the land of Xtreme.”

” Are you sure about that?”

”Fuckin’ right.”

Adam places his right hand on the right shoulder of Page.

” Let me watch you back.”

There’s a brief pause from Adam before he continues.

” I feel like I’m needed now more than ever.”

Adam removes his hand from the shoulder of Page as both he and Chris start to walk back across the dressing room towards the door where Robert Main still stands just to the right of the door on the inside of the locker room. As they reach the door Adam states.

” I’ll see you outside.”

Adam looks up at Robert as he passes by.

” Hopefully we can work this out.”

Robert doesn’t say a word as Adam walks past and out into the hallway before he disappears as we focus on Robert and Page. Robert is seemingly seething as he spouts out at Chris.

” You can’t be fucking serious with this shit! The dude up and ghosts us and you’re about to welcome him with open freaking arms? I know the history between the both of you and I know it goes back way before my time…”

Chris cuts Robert off.

” Rob, I feel where you’re coming from... I do…”

Chris faces Robert straight up.

” I have more history with that dude than I do with anyone in this business, and yes I understand it’s bizarre timing for sure because you’re standing as Robert Two Belts…. and I’m Chris Two Belts… we’re on top of the world, the eyes of everyone’s affections… but you got to give him the benefit of the doubt.”

” Shit isn’t right.”

” I wish I could change that feeling; he’s my brother just like you’re my brother.”

” I’m not your brother that pops up when shits going good…. I’m the brother that doesn’t require nothing but brotherhood.”

Robert snatches his belts off the table. He holds them up in Chris’s face.

” We got these…”

Chris takes his belts off the table and holds them up against Robert’s.

” And we got these…”

They lower the belts.

” I still don’t like that guy.”

” Shut the fuck up.”

…. TO BE CONTINUED.

Words from Cataclysm:

[Image: chris-jericho-696x392.jpg]

Oh young Mr. Duke…”

The voice of Chris Page welcomes us as the scene opens to reveal Chris sitting with his Cataclysm counterpart Robert Main sitting at an empty bar.

[Image: Bovine-Bar-drinkmemag.com-drink-me-Bovine-Bar.jpg]

On the bar top rests both XWF Tag Titles, XWF Xtreme Title and the XWF Television Title as the double champions are there mask less while each having a Cuban cigar as they’re seated where just behind all the gold is a bottle of bourbon and two glasses.

” Kid just doesn’t know how fucked he’s become.”

” I want to say I understand where he’s coming from… but to willingly want to get in the ring with me is career suicide.”

Chris reaches over the TV Title grabbing his glass before resting his lit cigar in a glass oval ashtray. He places the glass in front of him while Robert grabs the bottle as opposed to the glass.

” Then again it is the only way to take back what rightfully belongs to me.”

Chris states as he rubs the palm of his right hand across the gold plate of the Television Championship as Robert twists open the top of the bourbon before pouring Chris a glass before placing his cigar in the ashtray followed by taking a drink from the bottle. Chris casually shakes his head before calling Robert a dick which brings a sly smirk to the GREATEST XWF TALENT of all time face.

” However I wish I could say that this was about legitimizing my claims… it’s not.”

” For a man that figures himself to be so smart he’s shown himself to be incredibly stupid.”

” He’s put himself in harm’s way and now he’s going to be dealt with the consequences of his actions. What’s sad about this, he thinks this is about him.”

Chris tosses back his shot of bourbon before reaching back overtaking his Cuban from the ashtray.

” This is about Theo.”

” For nearly ten months we’ve been calling your name and knocking on your door while you’ve opted not to answer.”

Chris takes a draw off his cigar.

” And since you’ve elected not to answer our call we’re going to use your nephew as an instrument to send a very loud and clear message that you’re not going to have a choice but to answer.”

Chris blows out some smoke as he and Robert continue their conversation.

” Thad plays such a small role in such as bigger picture; the moment that he shed that mask of the Collector and had the chance to beat up on Thunder Knuckles was the moment that I rolled the dice and refused to relinquish the Television Championship, we put Theo on notice face to face and now the time has come to shed the blood of an innocent.”

Chris looks directly into the camera as he states.

” While in the process cementing my claim as the rightful Television Champion.”

Robert fills Page’s shot glass that is resting on the bar top before taking another swig from the bottle itself.

” You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t live on Twitter, perhaps you’d be better off being book opposite Warstein if that’s the kind of battle you want because I’m a firm believer that I can back up everything I have to say between those ropes when everyone is paying attention as opposed to trying to talk tough behind a fucking keyboard.”

Chris reaches overtaking his tag title and holding it up in front of the camera.

” Collectively we are the longest-reigning Champions on in this federation currently which means the division is locked the fuck down, Robert has a stranglehold on Xtreme Title division or why else would that cunt Madison suddenly be back on the scene trying so desperately to weasel her way into not only the Xtreme scene but the Tag scene too. It’s like some weird stalker…”

Chris turns his attention towards Robert as he asks.

” Dude, did you take her to pound town and ghost her afterward?”

Robert simply rolls his eyes as he takes the bourbon and his cigar before leaving Page at the bar with nothing but a shot bourbon and his cigar.

” Was it something I said?”

Chris redirects his attention back towards the camera positioned behind the bar.

” Joke time is over for you Thaddeus because that’s what this is to you. My stance is simple when it came to the Television Championship after I BEAT Thunder Knuckles and they protected his title reign, beat me and the belt is yours… that’s all you have to do, kid.”

Chris grabs his empty shot glass and tossed back the shot before continuing.

” You find yourself in a very uncertain situation that is so much bigger than your involvement you wouldn’t see it if it was directly in front of you, and I couldn’t be happier that much like any sheep you’ve been led to slaughter the mere moment you agreed to meet me in the center of the ring; however, you do have the opportunity to name your stipulation… and for your sake, I hope that you think long and hard about this one decision that rests in the palms of your hands because while it might give you that false hope and all the screaming kiddies out there that you’re going to leave Hickville, Alabama as the undisputed XWF Television Champion….”

Chris snaps the fingers on his right hand as he spouts out.

” With a snap of the fingers has gone up in smoke faster than one of my joints. What you fail to realize is that when I say I am better than you I mean that I supersede you in any match that little brain of yours wants to conjure up because I’ve got more God-given talent in my left nut than you’ve got coursing throughout your body, ask your mom.”

Robert is seen in the background turning up the bottle of bourbon, fucking alcoholic.

” It doesn’t matter what you choose the result is going to remain the fucking same; I’m leaving with the Television Championship; and in the process, I’m going to beat you within an inch of your worthless little life.”

Chris takes a puff on his cigar before he states.

” I’m going to hit you so hard Sebastian’s going to feel it.”

Chris blows out the smoke as a slick smirk graces his face before he states.

” I’m glad this is a game to you, I’m overjoyed that you find humor in what you did to us on Savage as if it’s something to hang your hat on, and while you’ve taken to Twitter to let the whole world know I assure you that you’re going to be seeing me a lot sooner rather than later and I’ll be sure to leave a more lasting impression.”

In the background Robert hurls the empty bottle towards the far corner of the empty bar causing it to shatter into thousands of pieces which takes Chris completely by surprise as he turns around while screaming out.

” DUDE!”

” Fuckin’ spider!”

Robert sarcastically spouts out causing Chris to flip him the middle finger before Chris turns back around facing the camera.

” I will say this about your kiddo, while you’re a pompous little prick that I’m going to enjoy smacking the shit out of I will say that your style in the ring is rather appealing. I’m sure you’re aware that once this title is legitimately around my waist I’m turning all matches into Pure Wrestling Rules; I happen to be one of the best wrestlers on the planet and you’re going to get the opportunity to test your skills … let’s just hope it turns out better than your recent affairs with Robbie Bourbon.”

Chris stands up from his chair as he leans on the bar.

” Now if you’ll excuse me I’ve got a flight to catch.”

Chris reaches on to the bar where he takes the TV Title and Tag Title before turning around with both belts in his hand as Chris spouts out.

” Let’s go!”

Robert saunters over to the bar where he takes his belts and Cataclysm walks towards the door to exit as the scene fades to black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
(08-18-2020), Johnny Legend (08-20-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-18-2020)