Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Sad News!
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-17-2020, 02:56 PM

We open on the interior of Madison Dyson's opulent mansion, where she is seated in a plush chair with one foot propped up on an ottoman in an air cast. Madison is wincing like she's in a lot of pain. Takeshi 69 is there too, and he's feeding Madison grapes by hand which she imbibes like a baby bird. Finally, Madison seems to notice the camera.

Oh hi! *Hisses in pain* I wish we could talk under better circumstances XWF, but I have some very bad news! Madison nods towards the air cast. I have suffered a debilitating injury! Ooooh, ouchies!

Takeshi leans in. Yo babe, it's ok, I'm here for you!

Yeah, so I have what is commonly known as a boil on my foot! Color me surprised! I thought things like that only happened to ugly people, but it turns out they can happen to anyone, even rich, famous beautiful people. Heh...my mind was blown! And it's a pretty bad one too!

Takeshi nods. Yeah, it's maaaaad nasty. We tried to pop the shit and it was just like a firehose of fuckin' pus hittin' the ceiling. I ain't ever seen somethin' so disgustin'.

Heh heh... it's yucko!

It's so fuckin' gross. Like a baby's fist. And it throbs like it's some kinda alien parasite or some shit.

Yeah...yeah.... Madison's lips thin like she's starting to get annoyed.

Goddamn thing sent our sex life right down the shitter too! Now, every time I even look at Madison all I can think of is that puss filled tumor lookin' shit down there and I'm all like "Damn bitch, that shit's makin' my dick soft!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP TAKESHI! Madison blurts out. Takeshi wisely clamps his mouth shut. Anyway, against my wishes my doctor is pulling me from active competition to give it time to heal. I know...I know! Madison holds her hands up. I tried to argue with him, but he wasn't hearing any of it. So, long story short, I will not be able to defend my "Atara Themis Minimal Effort World Championship" on the August 29th edition of Savage. I return to active competition on August 30th at 12:01 AM on the dot! Very, very unfortunate timing, I think you will all agree.

So Atticus and Jenny, as the Spanish would say "Mil Disculpas". But it's out of my hands. Atticus I slipped the doctor's note under your door along with some reading material on the Black Lives Matter movement. You know, you really should be more in touch with the tribulations of your brothas and sistas in arms. We need to present a unified front, Atticus, not be enemies!

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go slam some Vicodin and binge watch that Netflix food show I like so much. The uhhhh....*she snaps her fingers"....honey, what's the one with the fat China-man?

Ugly Delicious?

Yes! That's the one. She waves at the camera. Byyyyyeeeee!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-17-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-17-2020, 03:06 PM

"Never seen a champion vacate a title online before. Wonder who they're going to pick as her replacement for the title match?"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-17-2020, 03:12 PM

(08-17-2020, 03:06 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: "Never seen a champion vacate a title online before. Wonder who they're going to pick as her replacement for the title match?"

It would appear as though a homeless drifter that smells like a pile of dead shithouse rats is making incorrect assumptions about the fate of my prestigious championship.

Have you no sympathy for a woman who is in pain?

Ouch.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2020, 03:23 PM

(08-17-2020, 03:12 PM)Madison Dyson Said:
(08-17-2020, 03:06 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: "Never seen a champion vacate a title online before. Wonder who they're going to pick as her replacement for the title match?"

It would appear as though a homeless drifter that smells like a pile of dead shithouse rats is making incorrect assumptions about the fate of my prestigious championship.

Have you no sympathy for a woman who is in pain?

Ouch.

"Don't say dead rats too loudly. You might startle your rainbow rodent."

[Image: ht5KYbk.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Madison Dyson (08-17-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-17-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2020, 04:03 PM

(08-17-2020, 02:56 PM)Madison Dyson Said: We open on the interior of Madison Dyson's opulent mansion, where she is seated in a plush chair with one foot propped up on an ottoman in an air cast. Madison is wincing like she's in a lot of pain. Takeshi 69 is there too, and he's feeding Madison grapes by hand which she imbibes like a baby bird. Finally, Madison seems to notice the camera.

Oh hi! *Hisses in pain* I wish we could talk under better circumstances XWF, but I have some very bad news! Madison nods towards the air cast. I have suffered a debilitating injury! Ooooh, ouchies!

Takeshi leans in. Yo babe, it's ok, I'm here for you!

Yeah, so I have what is commonly known as a boil on my foot! Color me surprised! I thought things like that only happened to ugly people, but it turns out they can happen to anyone, even rich, famous beautiful people. Heh...my mind was blown! And it's a pretty bad one too!

Takeshi nods. Yeah, it's maaaaad nasty. We tried to pop the shit and it was just like a firehose of fuckin' pus hittin' the ceiling. I ain't ever seen somethin' so disgustin'.

Heh heh... it's yucko!

It's so fuckin' gross. Like a baby's fist. And it throbs like it's some kinda alien parasite or some shit.

Yeah...yeah.... Madison's lips thin like she's starting to get annoyed.

Goddamn thing sent our sex life right down the shitter too! Now, every time I even look at Madison all I can think of is that puss filled tumor lookin' shit down there and I'm all like "Damn bitch, that shit's makin' my dick soft!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP TAKESHI! Madison blurts out. Takeshi wisely clamps his mouth shut. Anyway, against my wishes my doctor is pulling me from active competition to give it time to heal. I know...I know! Madison holds her hands up. I tried to argue with him, but he wasn't hearing any of it. So, long story short, I will not be able to defend my "Atara Themis Minimal Effort World Championship" on the August 29th edition of Savage. I return to active competition on August 30th at 12:01 AM on the dot! Very, very unfortunate timing, I think you will all agree.

So Atticus and Jenny, as the Spanish would say "Mil Disculpas". But it's out of my hands. Atticus I slipped the doctor's note under your door along with some reading material on the Black Lives Matter movement. You know, you really should be more in touch with the tribulations of your brothas and sistas in arms. We need to present a unified front, Atticus, not be enemies!

Anyhoo, I'm gonna go slam some Vicodin and binge watch that Netflix food show I like so much. The uhhhh....*she snaps her fingers"....honey, what's the one with the fat China-man?

Ugly Delicious?

Yes! That's the one. She waves at the camera. Byyyyyeeeee!

"Atticus.....

I am blonde and was never the best student in school but I think I can put two and two together here.

Notice was NOT given before the card was made, AND since I was screwed at Leap of Faith, I should be awarded the Shooting Star Championship via forfeit.

When Sarina beats Jim and becomes the number one contender, her and I will have a bestie battle and Madison can face the winner of that match when she returns from her foot "boil". I am sure Sarina would not have an issue with that.

So.........I slipped a note under your door as well. In case it got buried under the loooooooaaaaaaadddddssss of fan mail you get, get me read it for you."

*She pulls out a copy and clears her throat.*

"Your Winner By Foreit, and the NEWWWWWWW XWF SHOOTING STAR CHAMPION, "THE QUEEN", Jenny Myst."

*She sets the note down*

"It's only fair."

[Image: QAayen0.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Mr. Oz (08-17-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-17-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2020, 04:21 PM

"I just want to make sure the corporate fat cats cover the cost of postage for Dyson. It'll be damn expensive to ship that vacant belt back to XWF HQ!"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (08-17-2020)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2020, 04:33 PM

(08-17-2020, 04:21 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: "I just want to make sure the corporate fat cats cover the cost of postage for Dyson. It'll be damn expensive to ship that vacant belt back to XWF HQ!"

Nah, you know this company is too damn cheap to ship it back to it's HQ's i mean with all these contracts, titles, ring crew and etc...

It's going to be an issue if they cover ANYTHING with postages.

I mean, at this point... Myst should just have a thing in her possession while Dyson heals up her boil on her foot... which i would beat the dog shit outta 6ix9ine to suck em away.... so she can heal up and bother poor Main for his strap.

So yeah, Mr. Atticus do the right thing and give her own trinket for the time being.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (08-17-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

08-17-2020, 04:35 PM

Would somebody please inform Cracktus Jack that as a white man he has no business commenting on how shit is handled in the hood?

And Jenny calm your tits. The only thing you're champion of is OnlyFans because you're the only bitch desperate enough to give it away for free.

Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2020, 04:44 PM

(08-17-2020, 04:35 PM)Madison Dyson Said: Would somebody please inform Cracktus Jack that as a white man he has no business commenting on how shit is handled in the hood?

And Jenny calm your tits. The only thing you're champion of is OnlyFans because you're the only bitch desperate enough to give it away for free.

"Rules are rules, babycakes. I am sure you'll win that title back since, you're like, a legend and all that. But for the time being, I'll get my victory speech ready. Cosmo's for everyone!"

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz (08-17-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-17-2020)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-17-2020, 05:05 PM

Thunder Knuckles is in awe of the current situation.

So, Jenny Myst is going to get Atara's title? The same way Atara got the title? By seer blind luck?

Thunder Knuckles shrugs.

Just kidding. I don't give a fuck. However, if Jim Jimson were to fight for this title... I would, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, give a fuck. He'd at least try to earn it, not bitch and moan.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Charlie Nickles (08-17-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

08-17-2020, 06:31 PM

(08-17-2020, 04:44 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-17-2020, 04:35 PM)Madison Dyson Said: Would somebody please inform Cracktus Jack that as a white man he has no business commenting on how shit is handled in the hood?

"Rules are rules, babycakes. I am sure you'll win that title back since, you're like, a legend and all that. But for the time being, I'll get my victory speech ready. Cosmo's for everyone!"

Wow, a broken clock really is right once a day!

Yes, yes, I know it's usually twice a day, but I feel that would be giving you far too much credit.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-17-2020, 08:21 PM

Damn maddy that sux. I was gonna offer a nice foot rub. But since its a boil im not touching that with a 100 foot pole.

Feel better maddy. When that foot heels my offer still stands...

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(08-18-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-17-2020, 09:48 PM

(08-17-2020, 08:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Damn maddy that sux. I was gonna offer a nice foot rub. But since its a boil im not touching that with a 100 foot pole.

I think Maddy would rather have the boil, honestly.

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Mr. Oz (08-17-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2020, 10:26 PM

(08-17-2020, 09:48 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-17-2020, 08:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Damn maddy that sux. I was gonna offer a nice foot rub. But since its a boil im not touching that with a 100 foot pole.

"I don't know. Maybe she's into foot rubs from a pig."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2020, 10:27 PM

"No offense, Taco. Great job as always with craft services."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (08-17-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-18-2020, 12:46 AM

(08-17-2020, 10:26 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:
(08-17-2020, 09:48 PM)Jenny Myst Said:

your mother was a boar ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-18-2020, 01:21 AM

(08-18-2020, 12:46 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(08-17-2020, 10:26 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:
(08-17-2020, 09:48 PM)Jenny Myst Said: I think Maddy would rather have the boil, honestly.

your mother was a boar ;)

"Y'know, she may be a boar, but she raised a manbearpig that is worth over a billion dollars. Your mother must be a mallard, because she raised an inconsiderate prick that thinks women are supposed to bow down and suck his dick. I sincerely doubt anyone would want you near their feet unless they are contractually obligated to let you near them."

Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2020, 09:01 AM

Miss Jenny, I think you are putting the cart before the horse here. I actually plan on beating you come September 2nd!!! I would hate for you to go into this fight you have planned with a loss hanging around your neck. See you soon Dearie!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ash Quinn's post!
Mr. Oz (08-18-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-18-2020, 10:54 AM

"Mmmm Peter!!!! I'll take a nice rub down if yer offering. I don't got any boils. I'm way more fucked up."

"PS: Peter, don't forget what I done told you on yer website profile page! You BETTER sell the shit out of that loss and total domination you're going to be on the receiving end of when my client, Sarah "Uni and World Champ In 1" Lacklan friggin murders the shit outta you boy. You better not pull that crap where you act like yer fine after she messes you up. She said she's here to clean up the roster and she's starting with you, which means after she's done with you, you have to act like it changed you somehow. Ok? Got it? Don't make me come and FORCE you to sell for her afterwards. Don't try me."

"Back to that rub down babe. When can we start? I'm already nekked...."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-18-2020, 11:03 AM

greggo u sick fuck i aint giving u shit so fuck off.

oh and tell sara her coffin is waiting for her after i throw her and her bitch kenzie off the tower tomorrow night. and even IF I fall off the tower I assure you I will NOT sell it. I got my ways to survive falls from tall heights. just watch me. ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(08-18-2020), Mr. Oz (08-18-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-18-2020, 11:13 AM

(08-18-2020, 11:03 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: and even IF I fall off the tower I assure you I will NOT sell it.

"You..."

"Friggin'....."

"Asshole......"

"You're such a dick, you know that? Do you know how hard I been tryin'a get my gurl over? You know how hard I been working on hyping and promo'ing her up? All these lazy fans that don't even take notice of their champ, and then the PSYCHO conspiracy theory guys in the back that can't accept Sarah's just WAYYYY better than all of them! Yeah, don't think I haven't heard about all you losers crying in the back about my client being BETTER. You guys are even worse than Pete! This is crap! Everyone just learn your place, do your JOB, and SHUT UP."

"Seriously Petarr, if you make my client look stupid by just walking away acting perfectly healthy after she murks you, I'm going to slit your throat and fuck it. I'm not gonna have this poop where people try and discredit, QUESTION, no sell, and tarnish all the GREAT stuff my client can do that they CAN'T do."

"You fucking sell for her, Petor. Or else!"

Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

08-18-2020, 12:06 PM

I agree with Greggo, Peter. You have to sell whatever happens to you, no matter how horrible. But as you so astutely noted, the Eiffel Tower can't be THAT tall, so your chances of surviving even if you fall are still...

Madison squints in response to somebody saying something off camera. Then, her eyes go wide with shock.

It's HOW tall?! Hoooooo shiiiiiiiit....

Then, back to the camera.

Peter if you survive a fall off the tower, I promise you can rub my feet.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-18-2020, 08:21 PM

get those feet ready maddy ;) im gonna rub and suck those toes

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(08-19-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-18-2020, 08:23 PM

(08-18-2020, 08:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: get those feet ready maddy ;) im gonna rub and suck those toes

[Image: GXCv6E1.gif]

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
(08-19-2020), Mr. Oz (08-19-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-18-2020, 08:27 PM

come on jenny u know u want a nice foot rub :P

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-19-2020, 09:24 AM

Sarah Lack walks up wearing a VERY sexy nightgown and smells soooo intoxicating. She places her sexy, SEXY foot up on the back of a kneeling slave as the camera zooms in on her pristine toes. We hear her deep voice:

"Mmmmm, I'll take a foot rub too, Petey! MmmmmMmmmgggghhh!!!!"

(spoiler alert it's Greggo dressed up in Sarah Lacklan cosplay attire from wig to cleanliness of toe, but don't tell Gilly)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-19-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-19-2020, 03:57 PM

*Peter gets a giant set of nail clippers and begins to cut Greggo's toes off*

freak

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion