Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 11:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nah...
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2020, 12:07 PM

New narrator in the house! That last guy was a turncoat!

Greggo's violent convulsions send Tommy Wish off of him with the humpiest of spazztazztikk kickouts! Tommy's dumb ass stands there looking like a bitch while we all laugh at him and make fun of him together!

Awww shit but what's this? Greggo's still all from that kendo stick shot. That ain't cool, Tommy! Total dick move!

Greggo's rolling around in his own saliva and blood, and ends up with his ass in the air and his face in a puddle of piss. Poor Tommy having to look at this shit up close. Ha!

"Mmmmm, blurrghgh luhmmfhp. Mmmmphffff. I'm agree! It all." ...Greggo's fucked, my dudes. Listen to this guy: "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm. Ugh, fuuuuuck. I agree with everything Tommy said. It's lich'trally all true."

Greggo finally manages to boost himself up but looks to have about as much balance as a baby deer still covered in its mother's birth juices.

"How do I win when I agree with what you said, Tommy? I like the feces in the Jenny Myst pillow just as much as I like all the rat feces in the real Jenny! And I know yer being honest when you say you want lil' girls on yer lap instead of grown women you can grab the pussies of."

Greggo starts to get teary eyed and pulls a tissue from inside his shirt...? "And dang it you are so right about how one day my Sarah will forget all about me. That's the life of the loyal servantpromoterinsurancepolicymanager, which I am. I do my job as long as I'm needed, without thanks or appreciation, and then I'm forgotten. Just look at this from this past Anarchy..."

(08-15-2020, 02:52 PM)Anarchy results Said: Big D whips a dodgeball at Lacklan’s face! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Greggo screams, while leaping in front of Lacklan somehow in slow motion, just like in the movies! Big D’s Big Ball hits Greggo right in his wet scrotum! Greggo collapses and curls up into a little ball where he whimpers and mewls, even vomiting a little from the pain of that ball to the balls. Sarah just continues to ignore him.

"See what happened thar? I gave my left nut for my client Sarah and saved her life from that horrible asshat Big D. What thanks did I get? She just kept ignoring me, as expected. I am nothing. I am a pile of dirt that, when conveniently placed, can be used as a step by Sarah but at other times I am to be disregarded."

"So again Tommy I AGREE with you. How do I win if I agree? What do I do?"
Greggo throws his slimy hands out to his sides and starts freaking out! "WHAT DO I DO IF I AGREEEEE?!?!? WhAt Do I dO tOmMyYyYy??????? HUH?!?!?!?!"

He starts pelvic thrusting so hard that he GLIDES toward Tommy a little more with each thrust. Every jolt sends more sources of lubrication down to the floor from Greggo's body, so this method of transportation becomes pretty darn effective for Greggo.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-17-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 09:48 AM
re:Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-16-2020, 10:27 AM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 11:08 AM
Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-16-2020, 12:07 PM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-17-2020, 08:25 AM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-17-2020, 09:31 AM