Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 07:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nah...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-16-2020, 09:48 AM

We see playback of all of Greggo's defenses so far, then it cuts to Tommy in a outside of a room somewhere with the words "Greggo's Playroom." on the door.

"You see here folks, i'm standing outside of where our Federweight champion resides in. Yes, you've seen me do that Shan Douglas NWA shit awhile ago, but that was when Sarah was her own lady with her thicc ass... now she has Greggo to be her lapdog now.

As much i want to straight up ignore him, and have him live on as a Federweight champion... i refuse for that to happen. Ever since he won it, it's been seen as a on going gag with himself with it. Yes, his banter with Dyson was legendary...

But lets see how he can go toe to toe with M.V.F of XWF"

Tommy bust inside his play room, and see's Greggo in the couch sleeping. Tommy then creeps over him, and snatches the belt. But then Greggo tugs it back and turns to his side.

"Well well if it isn't the shitman himself, Greggo. How has your reign been so far?

Good?

Great?

Or just plain bullshit since you stole it from Sarah, who's now invisible due to how much ass kissing you are doing for her. Plus, you manage to run off Gage Gannon with how you made him feel about losing to her, and even offered to fight him. Maybe it's a good thing he just left, because he knows that you would bury him in an instant. I know you aren't even a wrestler, so i wonder why you'd waste your time in that position.

I know you are now gonna fight Brain Storm, and oh man... oh man.. i'd turn the channel instantly if you try to lock up. So as you sleep it off, just know that when you wake up, that belt you are caressing will end up gone... after i do this..."

Tommy pulls Greggo off the couch, and drags him on the floor. He then signals a ref to come in, and while he counted the fall Tommy uses a Jenny Myst body pillow to cover/smother him with..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-17-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 09:48 AM
re:Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-16-2020, 10:27 AM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 11:08 AM
Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-16-2020, 12:07 PM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-16-2020, 01:00 PM
Nah... - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-17-2020, 08:25 AM
re:Nah... - by Tommy Wish - 08-17-2020, 09:31 AM
re:Nah... - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-17-2020, 10:29 AM