Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nah...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-16-2020, 09:48 AM

We see playback of all of Greggo's defenses so far, then it cuts to Tommy in a outside of a room somewhere with the words "Greggo's Playroom." on the door.

"You see here folks, i'm standing outside of where our Federweight champion resides in. Yes, you've seen me do that Shan Douglas NWA shit awhile ago, but that was when Sarah was her own lady with her thicc ass... now she has Greggo to be her lapdog now.

As much i want to straight up ignore him, and have him live on as a Federweight champion... i refuse for that to happen. Ever since he won it, it's been seen as a on going gag with himself with it. Yes, his banter with Dyson was legendary...

But lets see how he can go toe to toe with M.V.F of XWF"

Tommy bust inside his play room, and see's Greggo in the couch sleeping. Tommy then creeps over him, and snatches the belt. But then Greggo tugs it back and turns to his side.

"Well well if it isn't the shitman himself, Greggo. How has your reign been so far?

Good?

Great?

Or just plain bullshit since you stole it from Sarah, who's now invisible due to how much ass kissing you are doing for her. Plus, you manage to run off Gage Gannon with how you made him feel about losing to her, and even offered to fight him. Maybe it's a good thing he just left, because he knows that you would bury him in an instant. I know you aren't even a wrestler, so i wonder why you'd waste your time in that position.

I know you are now gonna fight Brain Storm, and oh man... oh man.. i'd turn the channel instantly if you try to lock up. So as you sleep it off, just know that when you wake up, that belt you are caressing will end up gone... after i do this..."

Tommy pulls Greggo off the couch, and drags him on the floor. He then signals a ref to come in, and while he counted the fall Tommy uses a Jenny Myst body pillow to cover/smother him with..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-17-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2020, 10:27 AM

(08-16-2020, 09:48 AM)Tommy Wish Said: We see playback of all of Greggo's defenses so far,

...which clearly takes a long time, yet is only ONE defense. Sure, it's a sooper long one against Madison Dyson who was a serious challenge for our defending champ, but alas only one defense. Does Tommy already lose by suicide when his playback locks up and crashes while trying to load additional defenses that don't exist? Or was he able to "mod" the game with a new startup configuration that allowed it to run smoothly with doctored footage?

"WTF, my narrator's a fuckin' ."

Oh fuck you, Greggo. You're on your own then.

"Fine whateva man. Sarah's better anyway."

Better at what? NARRATING?

"Yes even her narrations use superior words thens you do."

"Ok good he's gone. Now I turn my attention to you, Tommy. First lemme kick out. Haha done. Ok now lemme hump this Jenny Myst body pillow for about an hour while you stand there and watch me. Haha done. Now let me ejaculate. haha done. Now lemme laugh at your trash talk game. Haha done."

"Daughter, did you just call me Sarah's lapdog? I say daughter like how some people say son. Get it? Ok anyway, daughter you wanna know who the only lapdog is around here? That's me, dick jaw. And it's all for Sarah. Now I dunno what point you was trying 2 make with your stupid beasty-boys-ality incest joke or whatever that was, but I ain't no damn lapdog. I'm the spokeswheel and promotional gentrification expert when it comes to converting this town of jobbers into a high class society of socialites that all know my Sarah is better than themz. This process takes time, effort, and a plethoric varietonic of different suff n' strats. It's SO much work but that's ok because I'm a strong republican who likes to werk and earn my craft."

"I was watching a Joe Biden clip today and saw him talking about having sex with little kids and how he loves bouncing them on his lap. I got a feeling that's why LAPS are on yer brain, Tommy. You sick freak. You're ugly af."

"Last but not least did you know my client Sarah Lacklan is way way better then you? BETTER THEN YOU, she is. Got a problem with it? Or are you as scared as Gage Gannon when he ran away from my super superior strong dominant client that humbled him? Tommy, she lit'chrally SAW THROUGH HIS WERDS and shaved them to shreds."

"Shaved, Tommy."

"Like how I have them do my ham when I go to the deli. Oh god, shaved ham is so friggin' GOOD especially if it's the Krakus. Sure it's Polish but them dummies sure got ham right."

Greggo reveals his new Sarah Lacklan Burrito Princess t-shirt, and offers to sell one to Tommy for $500. Will he accept the offer?

"Go away shitty narrator I hate you! I did not offer him that! Stop lying!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

08-16-2020, 11:08 AM

Oh my oh my, the narrator of the unknown takes Sarah's shirt and places it on Tommy's hand.

"You earn it bro, fuck em up T"

Tommy ended up putting it in his pocket, and looks at Greggo.

"I hope you enjoyed the body pillow, because it's filled with fucking rat fetuses, and i know those mama rats are dying to know who's the father of them. Looks like you fit the description of one, since you are nothing more then a sewer dwelling man. While you are on the Trump-cade mind, does that mean you are alt right kinda man?

Seem like that's how it is... huh, can't blame this company for slipping you under their bullshit detector. Oh my trash talk is bad, how about you go tell yourself that, the only main reason why you are a champion is that you screwed your little client out of it. Maybe that footage doesn't count, but it does count in dog years for how long you took it.

While i am not an political man, but you think Biden done worse then what your Trump did within this year? Yeah think about that shit... i much rather have some little girl bounce on my lap, then grabbing them by the pussy. I know you are into that kinda fuck shit.

So what if your so called Universal Champion is better than me? That means you aren't shit in the grand scheme of things in here. You can brag and jerk your dick off to being the type of manager who just known for value brand shock value. I know by the end of the year, you're gonna get left in the dust. She's gonna forget about you AND everyone who's known about your existence.

You might as well end up as a mere spirit like your brethren Shane , daughter."

DAMN SON... daughter where you find this? This causes Tommy to bash Greggo's brains in with a Kendo Stick and culminates into a Russian Leg Sweep as he pins Greggo with the stick on his chest with deliberate force.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-16-2020, 12:07 PM

New narrator in the house! That last guy was a turncoat!

Greggo's violent convulsions send Tommy Wish off of him with the humpiest of spazztazztikk kickouts! Tommy's dumb ass stands there looking like a bitch while we all laugh at him and make fun of him together!

Awww shit but what's this? Greggo's still all from that kendo stick shot. That ain't cool, Tommy! Total dick move!

Greggo's rolling around in his own saliva and blood, and ends up with his ass in the air and his face in a puddle of piss. Poor Tommy having to look at this shit up close. Ha!

"Mmmmm, blurrghgh luhmmfhp. Mmmmphffff. I'm agree! It all." ...Greggo's fucked, my dudes. Listen to this guy: "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm. Ugh, fuuuuuck. I agree with everything Tommy said. It's lich'trally all true."

Greggo finally manages to boost himself up but looks to have about as much balance as a baby deer still covered in its mother's birth juices.

"How do I win when I agree with what you said, Tommy? I like the feces in the Jenny Myst pillow just as much as I like all the rat feces in the real Jenny! And I know yer being honest when you say you want lil' girls on yer lap instead of grown women you can grab the pussies of."

Greggo starts to get teary eyed and pulls a tissue from inside his shirt...? "And dang it you are so right about how one day my Sarah will forget all about me. That's the life of the loyal servantpromoterinsurancepolicymanager, which I am. I do my job as long as I'm needed, without thanks or appreciation, and then I'm forgotten. Just look at this from this past Anarchy..."

(08-15-2020, 02:52 PM)Anarchy results Said: Big D whips a dodgeball at Lacklan’s face! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Greggo screams, while leaping in front of Lacklan somehow in slow motion, just like in the movies! Big D’s Big Ball hits Greggo right in his wet scrotum! Greggo collapses and curls up into a little ball where he whimpers and mewls, even vomiting a little from the pain of that ball to the balls. Sarah just continues to ignore him.

"See what happened thar? I gave my left nut for my client Sarah and saved her life from that horrible asshat Big D. What thanks did I get? She just kept ignoring me, as expected. I am nothing. I am a pile of dirt that, when conveniently placed, can be used as a step by Sarah but at other times I am to be disregarded."

"So again Tommy I AGREE with you. How do I win if I agree? What do I do?"
Greggo throws his slimy hands out to his sides and starts freaking out! "WHAT DO I DO IF I AGREEEEE?!?!? WhAt Do I dO tOmMyYyYy??????? HUH?!?!?!?!"

He starts pelvic thrusting so hard that he GLIDES toward Tommy a little more with each thrust. Every jolt sends more sources of lubrication down to the floor from Greggo's body, so this method of transportation becomes pretty darn effective for Greggo.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

08-16-2020, 01:00 PM

Seeing Greggo shedding some "tears", Tommy backs away from him and leaves the room... about fifteen minutes later, The fReAk emerges out of the green smoke and hugs Greggo, while swaying side to side.

"I know how it is to be left out, beaten, and completely forgotten about. It's like an never ending story of pain and misery; and we are just written that way. You see Greggo, you and me are a like... sick and fucked up...

the main difference is this... I accept my fate as a ugly sick freak. I don't need to be someone's personal punching bag.. or in this case, a dodgeball to the wet scrotum. If i was in your position, i wouldn't have wasted my time in that kinda match; but how can a man like you stand on your own two feet, and say to your queen..."FUCK NO".. and suffer the consequences of disobeying your master.

I am a man who will admit, i can play Biden-clause and gift the little girls and boys some freedom and liberty, and no injustice for all.. while you can play Xanta Trump, and be blind to see what is going on, i'm surprised you haven't caught the covid-19 with how close you are with Sarah's air particles she breaths in the air.

Greggo... just admit you are nothing more than a slave, useless, directionless man who should have stayed in the catacombs of a terrible Lost Boys rip off."

fReAk then ended up placing him in the STO position, and kisses his lips and nails him with a Kissing The Freak on the floor. Then he sits beside his downed body, then he covers him as the ref counts...

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2020, 08:25 AM

Greggo gets a shoulder up, and then just kind of slithers out from under that Tommy Wish boy. What a lazy ass kickout. Additionally, Greggo makes squishy, squirty sounds with his mouth as he slides free.

"Mmmm, Tommeh! You felt so good on me but while I was asleep I had a dreamidea! The idea was that this is the perfect time. To what? To see if this old wive's question is true:"

"Many have asked the question. Today we (maybe) find out the answer:"

"Can Tommy Wish's Trash Talk Defeat Itself?"

Greggo gets goosebumps and hives, he's so excited for this moment. It's time to find out.

"Talk some more. Let's solve this age old mystery."

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2020, 09:31 AM

The power of the fReAk had disappeared from him, and he's himself. He then realizes that Greggo was trying to mess with him, so he just ended up leave his sights.

"You know what Greggo, keep doing what you are doing... i'm not going down that rabbit hole against you nor anyone. Hell, since you are the phenix to this belt, i can't even be bothered to continue this non existent conquest of trash talking oneself.

So have a blessed day!"

This is the EnD... or is iT?
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2020, 10:29 AM

Uhhh...

Still Champion - Old Greg

Hate Post Like Post