Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wants to Earn Some (Nearly) Free XBUX?!
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-15-2020, 09:29 AM

Hear ye, hear ye!

I am offering all you simps the deal of a lifetime. As you may have noticed, me and Mercy have been making Robert Main's life a LIVING HELL, harassing him nonstop for his XTreme title. But, as great as Mercy and I are, we're only two people. We can't be everywhere at once! So, for the rest of the year, I am offering 1,000 XBUX to each and every single person who tries to pin ROBERT MAIN for the XTreme championship.

That's it, that's all you have to do and the XBUX are yours! Just tell Robert "Madison Dyson sent me"
(OOC: Put those exact words in your pin attempt!). I'll keep paying out until the cash register runs dry. Just remember to say the magic words to Robert's face or no fat stacks of cash for you.

Come on everybody, let's make this scrub lord miserable!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
Mr. Oz (08-15-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-15-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-15-2020, 06:14 PM

"Mmmmm, mmmm gurrrl are there be them bonuses like for special if the use weapon objectify gleaming?"

It's at moments like these that Greggo has his trusty "OMG I'm havin' a stroke or some shit" necklace. He pushes the button and I, the trusty narrator, step right on into frame and literally tell Madison Dyson what the fuck Greggo just said. *ahem* Alright, so, Greggo is asking if there are bonuses for using any specific items in these attacks. He is suggesting a $5k bonus for anyone that uses their own personal heroin spoon during one of these attacks. Thoughts, madame?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-16-2020)