Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaka blaka (Jenny Myst) + (Any Humanz)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-12-2020, 06:58 PM

Tommy and Eric are at the bar, as they sit there watching the paterons, they notice some females who are in the roster. Eric points out Jenny out of the crowd.

"Look isn't that Jenny in the cut somewhere?"

Tommy looks around then notices her pigtails.

"Oh shit it is..."

"Dude, i will buy you two rounds of whiskey if you go up to her."

Tommy looks away, as Eric pats him on the shoulder.

"Tommy, didn't you not have that infamous meet up with Mandii at somepoint? Sniffing and Entering was it?.."

"Shut up!... that was the old me, now... i'm tryin not to embarrass myself."

Eric then pushes him off the barstool, and Tommy nudges into someone then he somehow manages to catch up to Jenny.

"Uh yeah, so i heard that your former boyfriend Chaos uh.. "dumped" you on Warfare with Mandii. The main reason why i called him out on it was... well, i don't really know. But uh... yeah, you still in that ring?"

Tommy scratches his head, as Eric shakes his head towards Tommy and takes a sip of whiskey.

TBC by Any humanzZz..
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-12-2020, 09:19 PM

Jenny, who is eating a salad at her table, minding her own business, turns towards wish.

[Image: qlsjVc7.gif]

"Ummm.....yeah. Wow, weird flex bro. Um....."

Jenny takes another bite, washing it down with her cosmo. Pink. Of course.

"Yeah, it was.....lets just say.....unexpected, to say the least. I know we have been having problems but I didn't expect him to air our dirty laundry on national television. Took me by surprise. And with that pig Mandii of all people........"

Another bite, another sip.

"And yes I am still in the ring. As you know I have the hottest talk show on TV, I opted into the next Warfare and I think that competing will take my mind off it. This is the first time in four years that i am a 'free agent' of sorts...and.......damn.......I don't know why I am telling you all this. Aren't you supposed to be the creepy dude on the roster? No, you can't smell my feet."

TBC

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-13-2020, 05:53 AM

Tommy then pulls a chair across from the room to sit near her, as he takes look a look at her pink cosmo.

"I'm guessing you like that pink stuff... that's kinda cool. I guess pink is your favorite color huh?..."

As Jenny was taking a bite of her salad, he takes a look at her cleavage.. then he smacks him on the knee, and looks at her eyes.

"Shit i'm off basis with this, what he did was stupid as shit. I would love beat him and his little crew up, but i know they got that what i like to call... "Don't hurt em" clause... because they are in the back pockets of the powers that be."

Tommy then wanders his eyes like if he's seen a ghost, then looks at her again.

"You know what Myst, fuck him and that bullshit... i'm glad you are still running wild in that ring and your show. Look i want you to feel comfortable with telling me what's going on with you, i know i'm the creepy bastard who would love to go against the grain and do more then smell your feet... but that part of me has calmed down these past few months."

Tommy then looks down on the floor, where she was wearing heels and as much he wanted to give in to his temptation, he shakes his head at those thoughts.

"Let me be honest with you Myst, i would love to work with you in any capacity... hell even drink these overpriced pink cosmos. I want to..uh... be your friend."

TBC
Hate Post Like Post