Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hunted
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2020, 01:22 PM

Even though I couldn’t see her, I could sense her eyes on me.

…watching…

…stalking…

Waiting for the perfect moment to strike, when I least expected it. She’d be on me like a lioness, bounding from the bushes and taking me from behind, sinking her teeth into the nape of my neck and riding me down for the kill. She wasn’t just a hunter; she was THE Hunter and I was her prey.

She wanted me to know she was there and she’d take me at her leisure to assert her dominance.

…I wouldn’t go down easily…her record be damned…

The attack struck like a bolt of lightning, and while I told myself that I was ready for it…nothing could have been further from the truth. She was faster than I expected and stronger than I’d hoped. She bowled me over and before I knew it, I was on the floor fighting for my life. I tried to wiggle free and crawl away, but when I rolled right she was there to block my escape.

…going left was no better...

I fought her from my back, hoping against hope that I could find a way to break free.

…find a way to avoid becoming her next vict-

“OWWWW! HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!” I grabbed my face, hands instinctively checking for blood or any other sign of injury or imperfection after an errant blow had landed.

“BELOVED! I’M SO SORRY, LET ME SEE!”

I glared at my wife, the XWF Universal Champion through narrowed eyes. I knew she had hit me in the face by accident, but it still freaked me out. It have been nearly six months since I’d suffered facial injuries during a failed title defense. Everyone told me that the scars had been repaired and that I was good as new, but I didn’t feel it. Whenever I looked in the mirror all I saw was the crimson mask that had covered my face and the hideous lacerations left by the barbed-wire that had pierced my flesh.

…garbage wrestling…

That’s what Sarah called it, and I agreed with her…now.

I wiggled free from underneath Sarah, making my way up onto the bed as I plopped down heavily. I couldn’t help the shame that filled me for my overreaction. I knew it was an accident, but…I was still bothered.

…I was still terrified…

I leaned back, allowing my upper body to collapse onto the bed as I covered my face. I didn’t even know how I could look at her right now.

“Beloved?” I felt Sarah snuggle against me, an arm snaking under me and pulling me in close. I wanted to struggle against it and disappear, but…as she was so fond of saying; I had no D against her. I settled in, nestling my head against the reassuring rise and fall of her chest. “No one would blame you if you passed on Anarchy on Thursday night…” she paused, “…and if they said a word, I’d rip their guts out!”

“…I know. Thank you, baby…” I managed. I knew Sarah would defend me, especially in a place as rough and tumble as the XWF. It was a fed like no other I had ever been a part of. There were so many characters and the trash talk was so biting. If you didn’t have a thick skin going in, you got one or you got gone. If I quit, I’d never hear the end of it. “…I’ll be fine, Sar. I’ll have a talk with Vinnie and he’ll fix it.”

“It’s been two weeks and he still hasn’t done anything to change the garbage wrestling match with Scarlet.” She paused, giving a measured response. “Do you want me to handle it?”

I sat up, and looked at her pointedly. “Sar, it’s Vinnie. He’s like a brother to me…”

“A brother that shot you in the knee and nearly ended your career!” She amended.

“That was an accident!” I tried to add a bit of extra conviction to my voice, but I was still pissed at him. “Bygones and all that.” I lied. “Vinnie will do the right thing and change the match.”

Sarah laughed, but it was mirthless and ironic. “If you beat him in a 30 second promo match!”

...my thoughts turned to our social media interaction...

I rolled my eyes. “He was joking about that, babe. Vinnie is just playing it cool because of his position in XWF. He’ll come around and change the match with Scarlet to a regular match.” Of course, that wasn’t much better. Scarlet was pretty much a monster at 5 foot 10 and 180 pounds. She would do plenty of damage with her bare hands, let alone with a weapon. She would be looking to make me victim number two as she chewed her way through the Anarchy roster like she had probably done as a child to mask the shame of being a girl in a family of testosterone driven men.

…I could sympathize...

…no I couldn’t…I was perfectly proportioned…

I didn’t have anything against Scarlet, I didn’t know anything about her. My concern was being thrown into a situation that get me injured so badly that Sarah could no longer pretend that I was the same person she married nearly three years ago this month. I couldn’t risk that.

…I wouldn’t risk that…

“Don’t worry Sar.” I tried to sound as confident as I could. “Vinnie and I will work this out. He’ll let me amend my contract and then we won’t have a worry in the world.”

“He’d better!” Sarah hissed through clenched teeth.

I decided not to dwell on it. Vinnie was like a brother to me, so regardless of the ridiculous act he put on over social media, I knew that it was only for the benefit of the trolls that would soon be insisting that he did favors for me.

…besides, Vinnie couldn’t have been serious about that dumb 30 Second Promo match…right?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2020)