Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slavic Motivation
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-12-2020, 10:44 AM

I don't know if I would I would use the words “working out” to describe what Boris is doing right now. In fact, I don’t know if the English language HAS a word for what Boris is doing right now.

Are we in a gym? Sure. Is Boris moving? Kind of. That’s pretty much the end of the normal description of a “work out”, and the beginning of some kind of strange Slavic dating ritual or something.

Boris is in his tracksuit – as usual – and he is doing lunges; except, they’re not REALLY lunges. The knees aren’t bending AT ALL. It looks more like a Nazi goosestep, which would be incredibly problematic if it weren’t Boris and the fact that he probably has no idea what that even is. After every step, he raises his bottle of vodka straight into the air, before lowering it and taking a drink straight from the bottle. He then counts...except, he’s not actually counting. He’s just saying the word “One!” over and over again.

This is Boris’ routine. This is how he gets into ring shape. No wonder people think he’s a “comedy character”.

Despite his...eccentric style, I will say that Boris has been focusing a lot lately on our upcoming match. The moment isn’t lost on him. Our first match as a tag team, facing the group of villians that have been terrorizing Thursday Night Anarchy since their inception. For me, it’s about a lot of things. It’s about proving my worth. It’s about respect. It’s about showing everyone that I belong, and that I stood on the side of Ruby and the side of justice for good reason.

For Boris, it’s more about the future.

“Each step is step toward tag gold, Tulip!”

That’s right, Boris thinks we’re going to be fighting for the XWF Tag Team Titles before it’s all said and done.

I don’t really have the heart to tell him that we have as much chance at becoming tag team champions as Kamala Harris has of not having some strange article posted about the “implications of her race”. Both Boris and I have tried our hand outside the confines of Thursday Night Anarchy, and our results...well, let’s just say they’re mixed.

That’s alright by me. I’m still new here, and Boris...is Boris.

“The pain is good, comrade! Is in my non-fun wrist!”

“What’s your fun wr...eh, Boris! I don’t want to think about that!”

Boris just glances over at me confused. You know how some people have a filter? How they think about the words they are about to say before they say them, and they decide “oh, this is probably inappropriate, I shouldn’t say something like that out loud.”

Yeah, that’s a completely foreign concept to Boris.

“Boris, I never want to hear about the “fun” things that you do. In fact, I would rather believe you are an asexual being that reproduces by splitting into several fragmented parts.”

“Cyka blyat, what are you talking about! Boris was referring to the wrist he uses to raise glass of vodka. This was not masturbation reference, blin! Boris does not do that!”

“Really...not at all?”

“Do you want to hear of Boris’ tales, or would you not? You are sending mixed signals, comrade.”

Fuck. This is how he gets me. Boris can say some really weird shit, but...he’s such an intriguing person that I get wrapped up in it. It’s like, when an alien lands on your planet and tells you how they fuck. You don’t REALLY want to know, but the human mind is way too curious to just let it go.

“I’m sure it will come up in random conversation soon enough. I’m just happy I was able to get you to actually do something at the gym rather than just sit in the corner and pretend to read the newspaper.”

Boris stops his “lunges” and takes a giant swig of his vodka, as if it were water for a normal human being, and sets it down on the ground. He looks at me with seriousness in his eyes...at least, I think it would be seriousness, if I could see past those shades he’s always wearing.

“This is big match, comrade. Is not just about Boris anymore. Good friend Tulip put her faith in Boris. I can not mess that up.”

I don’t know what to make of serious Boris. I’m glad to know that mode exists within him, but at the same time...Boris isn’t Boris if he isn’t a goofy shithead. And I don’t want him to put too much pressure on himself. This match may mean a lot, but I don’t need him knowing that.

“Don’t worry about messing anything up, Boris. You’ll be ok. You’ve stared down stronger competition and come out...alive. I don’t want you think of this as you trying to do something for me. Think of this as me having your back. These B.O.B. assholes, they like to talk a lot, but they’ve never seen a team like us. Are either of them Slav?”

“...no?”

I can see the wheel turning in Boris’ head as I perk him up a bit.

“Did either of them grow up on the hard streets of Rimavská Sobota?”

“No!”

“And does Boris allow Western spies to defeat him?”

“NU BLYATTT!!!”

Boris picks up his vodka and begins doing his weird ass lunges again. All I can do is smile. Boris is an old jigsaw puzzle. He’s difficult to handle, has questionable origins, and is missing a few pieces, and yet, you know he’s there when you need him. That’s why I can’t fucking wait to be in the ring with him, and, more important, having the opportunity to shut the mouths of B.O.B. once again.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Charlie Nickles (08-12-2020)