Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greggo is ready to play with balls and help Sarah help Rubes WIN WIN WIN!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2020, 09:33 PM

Greggo pops the lid up and off of his hotel room, hopping out of it and dusting himself off before closing the lid again. He kicks a stray cat that started urinating on his shoe, and it goes flying down the alley.

"Mmmm mmmm MMMMMM!!!! What a great day to be alive and in real time living in the now. Time to get to that interview."

Greggo is wearing a real dirty suit but he likes when we say it's begrimed. Don't call it dirty. He flicks the banana peel off of his shoulder and exits the anus of the alley, spilling himself into the toilet of society when he immediately bumps into some dumb kid.

"Hey watch it, bustuhhhhh. Mmmm, mmmmm..."

The 10 year old kid's expression could be summed up as kind of a "dafuq?" It wouldn't be surprising if the kid decides to beat the crap out of Greggo.

"Taxi!"

Greggo hails a cop car but calls it a taxi. Being in the only car that was anywhere near the area, the cop knows Greggo's whistling at him. And winking at him. And holding his thumb out but doing the jack/jag/yack-off motion with his hand the whole time.

"Is this for real?" -The cop's voice was unable to suspend its disbelief

The cop pulls over next to Greggo and Greggo starts trying to open the rear door to get in! This dumb shit.

"Ugh I'm so weak I can't open this door. Cabbie boy can you open mah door fer me? Puh-LEEEEAZE with a Scrote Pluck on top?"

The cop is getting out of his car alright but it's not to let Greggo in the back.

It's to throw him in the back.

"Get the fuck back there you fucker!"

Whuh oh... WTF is this now? The cop has Greggo in the back and locks the door. Cop gets back in front and drives off with our beloved?

Obviously we were going to get to a point where we see what happens to Greggo next so let's not waste time dildy dallying around about it.

"Get the hell out here you filthy maggot!"

The cop sucks Greggo out of the back seat and dumps him onto the hard concrete of the police station garage, maybe? Lots of cop cars but nobody else around.

"This wasn't my desination Cabbie boy. Mmmmm but I like bein' all ruffed up! Ruff ruff!"

Greggo gets on all fours and wiggles his ass at the cop, who happily winds up and field goal kicks Greggo's ass so hard that Greggo screams like a banshee! There was a popping sound from around the point of impact where the cop's boot hit?

Aaaaand that's the story of how Greggo got ready for dodgeball.

–] Words from the manager of your sexy ass champion [–

"ANARCHYTALK!"

"Mmmmm mmmm howdeh folks. Well well well if it isn't that time again. Time for Greggo to handle some balls."

"But since all I usually do is troll around online like a useless bitch with my stupid 'Greggo Social Media' garbage, I figured we could talk about some real meaty stuff. I figure I'll answer some questions people have been asking."

"First, why has my client Sarah Lacklan changed the Universal Championship into the World Championship? Easy, you morons. The universe doesn't exist, only the world does. That's why this is your top title now, which as I said before it came out, is quite a beauty..."

"That's lit'chrally it. In the flesh. Nobody is denying that right? Ok so look at the top of it and what do you see. The XWF logo? Good, your eyes work. Now what word is under that? World. See look I scribbled real good and circled it for you."

[Image: CP1A7QG.png]

"But keep in mind my client already renamed it the World title long ago, when Unknown Soldier was the champ. She called it that all the time back then! Do yer homework! Up yer stats game! So while some of you losers wanted to make fun of her for not knowing the name of the title, she WAS naming the title even back then. That's how powerful my client is be. That's how much all revolves around her! She names things before they even happen and then still does them. Who else can do that? Me n' her."

"And what's funny is my sexy client has a CRAZY sense of humor so she will do this thing where NOW she calls it the Universal championship even though it clearly says World on it... just like before when it was the Uni title she liked calling it the World. She's gonna play you guys until all your strings need to be replaced, and then she's going to have me milk you."

"The thing is she's right about how stupid you all are. She called it the Universal title and litch'rally showed you the title with the word WORLD written across it just to troll you. This gurl can work the marks like I work my wrists when I'm pulling double duty on a hot Florida night without my mask on."

"But what about Anarchy night? What do I wanna do there? Well it's simple my client is there and needs my protection and my strategicalistic mind brain help. I will be the reason my client is the reason Rubes wins and puts that other weird gurl in her place. I really like Rubes when Sar likes her, and that's this Thursday. I am 100% behind Rubes and will GO FUCKING BAT SHIT DONKEY BUTTER CRAZY ON ANYBODY THAT DARES TO GO AFTER MY SARAH! Do not even think of targeting the World champion this Thursday. I will give my all to protect her. I will give my nut for her. I'd give my whole ass for her."

"Also Kenzi I'm gonna bust your face for what you did to mah client's face a coupl'a days ago, you no aim having gorilla handed bitch! That wasn't cool!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Theo Pryce (08-12-2020), Unknown Soldier (08-12-2020)