Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Reign
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-08-2020, 07:46 PM

Oswald stood in his house, grinning ear to ear. Did he lose a couple matches in a row? Sure. However, he was done, he was sick and tired of Peter thinking he was a better champion. Tired of never becoming the Universal Champion or the Television champ. Into a black suitcase went a black sack covered object, and he looks at his servants growling

"NONE OF YOU TOUCH IT! Your filthy fucking peasant mitts aren't good enough to touch my sack, you're not even good enough to inhale the air around it! I'll break your fucking fingers if you touch it!"

They'd back off into the shadows, as he grinned at the suitcase, patting it before heading just about 100 steps out from the room, out onto a sound stage made specifically to look as if he was making the biggest, grandest announcement ever made by man. He had invited all news outlets, including Wrestling news. They looked at Oswald, seeing his perfectly tailored frame coming out from his house, with a suitcase. As he came out to the podium, he was immediately asked several questions:

"Mr. Sephtis, what did you think about your past couple matches? Since you came back, you lost about as many times as you won. Do you plan on altering your views and trying to plan your matches a bit differently, so you can win?"

Oswald stares daggers at the reporter.

"I'm altering my mindset by not taking any more trash interviews from people like you. Bet you're from the fucking Wrestling Observer, aren't you? Fuck off. Dave Meltzer don't know shit. Just like Corny said. Get this fucking clown out of here!"

The shadowy protectors appeared at the reporter's side and people watched as they began to pull while beating the absolute shit out of the reporter. While the grunts and cries of pain sound out, he looks at the rest of the reporters.

"Anyone else have any fucking smart ass questions?"

No one spoke up

"Good. Now, who would like to see what the fuck is in my briefcase? I know you people are curious, I keep seeing you eye it."

A female reporter stood up, and raised her hand

"Mr. Sephtis, may we see what you are hiding inside your suitcase? If you don't mind, that is."

She sat back down, and Oswald grinned from ear to ear, raising his left hand, his cane appearing in his hand, tapping the wood of the podium

"Now there's a reporter! A true professional! You all may see what is being held inside my suitcase!"

Audible clicks sounded out as he unlocked the case, and opened it. Then pulled out the sack. He held it out and the cameras zoomed on it, and the shape would be unmistakable and look exactly as if it was a championship title.

"From now on, I will show just how good I am as a champion. I will run this fucking locker room. In this beautiful sack, is a title that looks just as beautiful as my lovely wife."

He chuckled as he put his back to the reporters, and began to pull out the title, keeping it from the sight of others, until it was placed on over his suit, and he took a few steps on the stage and turned sharply, facing the reporters, facing all the cameras.

[Image: 0sN91NC.jpg]

"Ladies and gentlemen of the XWF! THIS! Is my BILLION DOLLAR CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! I am its first champion, and I will be the only fucking champion. None of you will be capable of taking this belt from me. I will choose when I put this title on the line. I will choose the rules of how this belt is defended. This is a wholly different belt from any of those pathetic, miserly looking titles that all the other champions have in this company.

This belt, will never be touched by your filthy, disgusting paws. Unless you are making billions of dollars a year, you are only permitted to fucking LOOK at this shit from afar. I don't want to even feel one breath on this belt from you, the unwashed masses. Now gaze at the beauty that is MY title!"

He growled at the reporters, undoing the belt and holding it up, allowing the cameras to zoom in on the belt, as the screen slowly fades to black, allowing people to admire the craftsmanship of the title, revealing just how much money was spent for it to be created.

[Image: XVze82S.png]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-09-2020), Theo Pryce (08-09-2020), thewizard (08-08-2020)